Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

pure pk servers?

This is a discussion on pure pk servers? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; not sure if this is the right place, but is there any full pk server? +10/+3 , all items , ...
Page: 1

Default pure pk servers?

not sure if this is the right place, but is there any full pk server? +10/+3 , all items , krowaz, etc? havent been able to find any.. used to be tons. No farming needed, just all weapons and armors items etc either on char /innhost. Anything like that? Or +8 +1 whatever. Just full pk ? preferably +10 armor +3 uniques , all weapons already on account? help me out please. looked for hours, nothing that ive found. or the servers are dead..

Knight Online Pro Website

This is "New USKO" version, every future work perfectly and its full pk... there is some event/quest doesn't working because its pk and free items
    You can pk in 5 min after you create.

This server is auto register also you need to update your information in panel once you create account in game, so its more safe such as forget psw hacked etc

Items sell in moradon npc, just bough everything you want, unless cospre items,if you want you have to donate from PUS .

Banned Senior Member

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Why do you play United PvP?

The server is very friendly for new users, for example if you create a warrior right now and go to CZ, you will be able to take more kills than donators,since basicially your AP will be higher than the rest of the warriors, however you will be an easy target and you will die fast.
    At United PvP we run server proffesionally, and we don't plan to close it after the donations stop, or even after the user count drops. We are always here to support our users and give them maximum fun.
    Our old players, our old donators are always here to stick with us and our service - We'll be always here for you, your donation will be always here for you no matter if you donated 1 year ago or yesterday.

The bosses are respawning very often in Colony Zone and you can get geared quickly, the PUS is cheap and we are not adding new items every month or every 10 days.
    We've just opened our server and slowly its growing and we are making it better, it will be never too late to join United PvP.

At United PvP you can do more than just PK, you can have fun conversations with players, there is a lot of Canadians,USA,European players.
    We believe in quality and in happines of each invidual player, United PvP is being monitored 24/7 and gives a fair gaming to everyone.

I don't suggest you to play ClimaxKO, it's a server based more or less on Peruvian players, it has cheap host, cheap domains and it's very easy to target for DDoS, New PUS items are added per 2 weeks and the server might be online for a month or 2 more, after that the ClimaxKO will ends, basicially same as BazingaKO.
    ClimaxKO has no vision for further, as they are going to run out of items to add to PUS, and once the donations won't arrive the SUPPORT will be minimized.
    We're very happy to see players from ClimaxKO joining United PvP, hopefully soon everyone will join to United PvP. They are currently recieveing quite some amount of donations, yet there is lack of support.

Join at United-PvP.com and United-PvP.net

Kind Regards.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Knight Online Pro Website

This is "New USKO" version, every future work perfectly and its full pk... there is some event/quest doesn't working because its pk and free items
    You can pk in 5 min after you create.

This server is auto register also you need to update your information in panel once you create account in game, so its more safe such as forget psw hacked etc

Items sell in moradon npc, just bough everything you want, unless cospre items,if you want you have to donate from PUS .
    Probably the best pure PVP server you're looking for, the rest will go down within 1-3 months of launching (like united KO, climax is doing okay for now), simply due to not having a stable enough population to maintain active PK and keep the attention of people, not to mention tons of bugs and other annoyances as such. They at least have a stable turkish population that is active throughout the entire day, and there's a good (i think like 10-15?, not sure if they all still play, dylan etc) of english players there too that aren't terrible at KO either!

gl

Any 70 cap pk servers?

Ilter is right, 70 Cap servers are way better then those die in 2 second servers aka lvl 83 GangBang servers.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Homework View Post
    I don't suggest you to play ClimaxKO, it's a server based more or less on Peruvian players, it has cheap host, cheap domains and it's very easy to target for DDoS, New PUS items are added per 2 weeks and the server might be online for a month or 2 more, after that the ClimaxKO will ends, basicially same as BazingaKO.
    ClimaxKO has no vision for further, as they are going to run out of items to add to PUS, and once the donations won't arrive the SUPPORT will be minimized.
    We're very happy to see players from ClimaxKO joining United PvP, hopefully soon everyone will join to United PvP. They are currently recieveing quite some amount of donations, yet there is lack of support.

Kind Regards.
    Lol funny you say what you said..

Climax has been online now going on 2 months with 100+ users online each day. We peak 160+ users on at times. Says a lot, no?

Cheap host for DDoS? You do realize I changed hosts right? Are you implying that you were the one ddosing me before I changed hosts? As for 'easy target for DDoS' I'm almost positive we're on the same host so what in the actual hell are you talking about right now.

'ClimaxKO has no vision for further' <--- what does that even mean ?

Cheap domains? How the actual fuck does this even matter. My domain costed 11$, what the actual hell has this got to do with anything.

Massive amount of peruvian players? Is this a problem? I'm sure you'd like to have that amount of peruvian players. We also have turks and english too so you know.

You've made that post out of pure jealously and it was extremely uncalled for when ur a server owner urself. You do not see me going around telling other players to not join this or that server.

As for the PUS, yeah I've added 2 new things to the PUS since the servers been on close to 2 months now. Woopidy fucking doo. I did that to give players something else to do. But you know what? At least they're obtainable ingame.

Instead of worrying about how my server is progressing, or the player population, focus on ur own.

The server is very friendly for new users, for example if you create a warrior right now and go to CZ, you will be able to take more kills than donators,since basicially your AP will be higher than the rest of the warriors, however you will be an easy target and you will die fast.
    At United PvP we run server proffesionally, and we don't plan to close it after the donations stop, or even after the user count drops. We are always here to support our users and give them maximum fun.
    Our old players, our old donators are always here to stick with us and our service - We'll be always here for you, your donation will be always here for you no matter if you donated 1 year ago or yesterday.

The bosses are respawning very often in Colony Zone and you can get geared quickly, the PUS is cheap and we are not adding new items every month or every 10 days.
    We've just opened our server and slowly its growing and we are making it better, it will be never too late to join United PvP.

At United PvP you can do more than just PK, you can have fun conversations with players, there is a lot of Canadians,USA,European players.
    We believe in quality and in happines of each invidual player, United PvP is being monitored 24/7 and gives a fair gaming to everyone.

Kind Regards.
    Only a total douche will insult ( without any grounds ) other server in defance of his. You my friend are pathetic idiot, i as a player of Climax am happy to play here and noone of your accusations are true, so you can take your server and shove it where the sun dont shine oke ?

Kind Regards.

jealous much?

bashing other servers just shows how arrogant and desperate you are.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Kind Regards.
    What the actual fuck...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Yes it's rude.

But the ClimaxKO staff has been saying to some players that they shouldn't join United PvP as it's going to close soon, and that United PvP is ripping off players for donations.

Also climaxko panel link has been spammed in our server in Moradon. + There was a clan named ClimaxKO.
    So i won't talk about that anymore. I just wanted to say something back.

Regards.

thanks to those who tried to help, no need to argue and flame, take that shit somewhere else. any other servers?

Banned Senior Member

Yes it's rude.

But the ClimaxKO staff has been saying to some players that they shouldn't join United PvP as it's going to close soon, and that United PvP is ripping off players for donations.

Also climaxko panel link has been spammed in our server in Moradon. + There was a clan named ClimaxKO.
    So i won't talk about that anymore. I just wanted to say something back.

Regards.
    That is total fucking false information about the staff saying that. Quit making up bullshit.

Not my problem that people are making characters and doing that. Ban them and move on. If I recall theres been spam on my server regarding yours occasionally too.

You're making posts out of pure jealousness and its doing nothing but putting a bad image on urself and your server.
    ------------------

Sorry OP for going off topic, but I had to say the things that I did.

knight online pro will do the job, incase u can find an english clan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast