Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Tek-KO Chaos Expansion

This is a discussion on Tek-KO Chaos Expansion within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD nero source/files sucks , its better to code it yourself. My friend is working (he studied ...
Page: 2

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    nero source/files sucks , its better to code it yourself. My friend is working (he studied all his career) the source.
    SexyReplay , twostars? Please Sexyko doesn't have everything fixed.
    Yes its better to code yourself if you know how to code, all of these servers coming out at the moment are just nero's 18xx files released.

SexyReplay is so far the only person to Emulate a knight online server as to date.

No server has everything fixed there will always be a bug somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by NIGHTYI View Post
    Yes its better to code yourself if you know how to code, all of these servers coming out at the moment are just nero's 18xx files released.

SexyReplay is so far the only person to Emulate a knight online server as to date.
    what? your so far up replays ass its embarrassing... neros 18xx soruce is just like 1.098 source but with some packets updates everyone that has a emulator would have started with the 1.098 source man those are buggy too lol...whats your point?

Quote Originally Posted by g0nn4b3 View Post
    what? your so far up replays ass its embarrassing... neros 18xx soruce is just like 1.098 source but with some packets updates everyone that has a emulator would have started with the 1.098 source man those are buggy too lol...whats your point?
    are you talking me seriously? ASK NERO and see what he will answer to u , his NERO FILES ARE BUGGED , upgrade? not implemented , and lot of more things , do you think he will post 18xx source fully fixed? Please dont tell something that everybody know .

are you talking me seriously? ASK NERO and see what he will answer to u , his NERO FILES ARE BUGGED , upgrade? not implemented , and lot of more things , do you think he will post 18xx source fully fixed? Please dont tell something that everybody know .
    no i totally argee with you. My point was to nightyi who thinks the nero files are gr8 and that ppl can run servers off them
    4YouNoHealStupiD likes this.

so you guys done with your off-topic about files and such ? ,thanks.

server is online now ?

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by g0nn4b3 View Post
    no i totally argee with you. My point was to nightyi who thinks the nero files are gr8 and that ppl can run servers off them
    just to let you know there are released 18xx files that can be used for a PK server only due to the bugs that need fixing. This another of that product

Quote Originally Posted by NIGHTYI View Post
    just to let you know there are released 18xx files that can be used for a PK server only due to the bugs that need fixing. This another of that product

Now i see a most of Bugg's .... , Sin have so much bug's ... :/

Quote Originally Posted by MrChaka View Post
    Now i see a most of Bugg's .... , Sin have so much bug's ... :/
    What did u expect from a turk server`? look at the main post. It sounds like the server has been onlione for decades(copied from sexyko). But we never heard or seen this server ever.. So yeah

Figures

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    What did u expect from a turk server`? look at the main post. It sounds like the server has been onlione for decades(copied from sexyko). But we never heard or seen this server ever.. So yeah

Figures
    It's new server , beta stage .... , they need to fix a most of bugg's !

Banned Senior Member

The server is going to be with the same files as sexyko/knightkingdm , I guess without the disadvantages of what we manage to see untill this day .
    sexyko - turks , mages - impossible to pk
    knight kingdom - hackers , hard farm (some people may find this boring when they got usko to do farming shit)

so I hope this server gets to be the lucky between both of the servers above and gets high populated and last long time :P
    also FULL PK server or light farm ... to keep the market alive ^^

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Figures
    I do not even see a reason to say anything about what you said. You are just obsessed with Turks (saying this because i have banned you for that 2 times before, I am not Turkish and I do not hate turks or any other nation. Nationality doesnt determine what you are, what's inside of you do that. and you have nothing there.
    ---------------------------
    Yes there is going to be a poll and we are going to ask people what they want. it is not a problem for me. I can split the server into 2, 3 or maybe 4 and we all can see together which type of database would be better.
    -------------

nero source/files sucks , its better to code it yourself. My friend is working (he studied all his career) the source.
    SexyReplay , twostars? Please Sexyko doesn't have everything fixed.
    I'm pretty sure SexyKO has almost ​everything fixed knowing how fast SexyReplay can come up with a fix to many bugs. Besides when I've played there there has been no issues that would harm gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Phillips View Post
    I do not even see a reason to say anything about what you said. You are just obsessed with Turks (saying this because i have banned you for that 2 times before, I am not Turkish and I do not hate turks or any other nation. Nationality doesnt determine what you are, what's inside of you do that. and you have nothing there.
    ---------------------------
    Yes there is going to be a poll and we are going to ask people what they want. it is not a problem for me. I can split the server into 2, 3 or maybe 4 and we all can see together which type of database would be better.
    -------------
    I lol'd at ur location whilst reading your reply. But yeah knowing that you work with SexyReplay in SexyKO will bring good reputation to the server. If you just manage to have correct rates and make the server interesting (Juraid, BDW, Bi-frost, Chaos, CSW?) it should be kewl. I've atleast been waiting for a really good and successful 1886 farm server for a while. Considering Knight Kingdom has k0xpers and mining bots with crappy pk I feel like I might give this server a shot.

You wait for 1886 farm server ? you have for it USKO , EUKO , KNIGHT KINGDOM , make a light farm server not a FLL pk and Farm .
    Realy dont more farm server Please ! .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 15
    08-02-2012, 12:52 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    08-02-2012, 11:32 AM
  3. Hits: 23
    08-02-2012, 10:42 AM