Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Tek-KO Chaos Expansion

This is a discussion on Tek-KO Chaos Expansion within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Lloyd Phillips I do not even see a reason to say anything about what you said. You ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Phillips View Post
    I do not even see a reason to say anything about what you said. You are just obsessed with Turks (saying this because i have banned you for that 2 times before, I am not Turkish and I do not hate turks or any other nation. Nationality doesnt determine what you are, what's inside of you do that. and you have nothing there.
    ---------------------------
    Yes there is going to be a poll and we are going to ask people what they want. it is not a problem for me. I can split the server into 2, 3 or maybe 4 and we all can see together which type of database would be better.
    -------------
    jhony got violated by turks

Quote Originally Posted by MrChaka View Post
    You wait for 1886 farm server ? you have for it USKO , EUKO , KNIGHT KINGDOM , make a light farm server not a FLL pk and Farm .
    Realy dont more farm server Please ! .
    USKO and Knight Kingdom are not worth my time. EUKO is great but since I don't spend cash on KO it's useless for me to start there. Even a Light-farm server is a farm server so I guess a server with not too much grinding but still something to do instead of pking or sitting in mora all day.

sex please selcock

P.S good luck with da serv hoar, i might try it but doubt it :x im playing wow atm and loving it, let me know on msn how it goes or when you plan on releasing official i might bring MNI there depending how good it is. Just dont make it a hardcore farm serv ;x my clan is lazy when it comes to that shiat, had enough of that on USKO lol

Make it similar to sexyko but mages less powerful aq we both have played sexyko ages so +8/+1 could be good
    Last edited by bigdudle; 07-25-2012 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    sex please selcock

P.S good luck with da serv hoar, i might try it but doubt it :x im playing wow atm and loving it, let me know on msn how it goes or when you plan on releasing official i might bring MNI there depending how good it is. Just dont make it a hardcore farm serv ;x my clan is lazy when it comes to that shiat, had enough of that on USKO lol

Make it similar to sexyko but mages less powerful aq we both have played sexyko ages so +8/+1 could be good
    will consider that mate.

will consider that mate.
    Making a 18xx files server is boring with +8/+1, you can just decrease mages attack and add krowaz or so.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    Making a 18xx files server is boring with +8/+1, you can just decrease mages attack and add krowaz or so.
    How this will be boring exactly ? I don't think there's a better idea other than a pk server with 18xx files without huge mage damages . Balanced pk , active zones , thats it .

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    How this will be boring exactly ? I don't think there's a better idea other than a pk server with 18xx files without huge mage damages . Balanced pk , active zones , thats it .
    ^ agree with dat

I told you mates, It is not problem for me. Rickosito knows me and also that I am not gonna screw my server for only money. I am gonna ask you guys and it will be how you want. It really dont matter for meh. cuz I aint play KO anymore.

(still playing DotA:P )

I told you mates, It is not problem for me. Rickosito knows me and also that I am not gonna screw my server for only money. I am gonna ask you guys and it will be how you want. It really dont matter for meh. cuz I aint play KO anymore.

(still playing DotA:P )
    True dat

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    That's so true.

oh hai lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    oh hai lloyd
    hail mate. where u been lol. hows doing ur sweety

only problem with lvl 80+ server and adding krowaz items is that it no longer depends if you have skill on your class. Need to find some balance between the items and skill. All servers that depend on items instead of skill die within a week. that is why farm servers never make it in the long run compared to pk servers.

look nice, might give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatanna View Post
    only problem with lvl 80+ server and adding krowaz items is that it no longer depends if you have skill on your class. Need to find some balance between the items and skill. All servers that depend on items instead of skill die within a week. that is why farm servers never make it in the long run compared to pk servers.
    No more skill? It's always about skill more than items tbh. It takes a huge gap between items to settle a fight. At some point having little better items won't help against truly skilled players. And not only that good players can take more advantage of their items.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 15
    08-02-2012, 12:52 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    08-02-2012, 11:32 AM
  3. Hits: 23
    08-02-2012, 10:42 AM