Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Tek-KO v1.534 PK SERVER - OFFICIAL RELEASE 06/14/2013 - 12 PM

This is a discussion on Tek-KO v1.534 PK SERVER - OFFICIAL RELEASE 06/14/2013 - 12 PM within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it is official...
Page: 18

it is official

do you guys also have the bug, that when you take off your beginner shell armor's you're actually visually still wearing them? But your stats are down?

++++ for Psy music hahahaa

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    do you guys also have the bug, that when you take off your beginner shell armor's you're actually visually still wearing them? But your stats are down?
    nope ,bumping .

NrllhDmr Nuancee Pk Movie - YouTube

Nuance vs GreenArmy - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wevJ...source=message

Calamity & Ascendancy Pk movie Tek-ko (Offical) - YouTube

here are videos to show you how is everything going in Tek-KO. As you can see the skills are balanced and fixed, everything works the same as in USKO during the 1534 version.
    don't loose the chance to become a part of this community, because we are here for a long time.

trying to play this server. Ive downloaded the client from each spot offered and upon unzipping it and trying to run them I keep getting errors like it didnt download a file or it tells me to insert a third disk. I try to register at the forums and upon clicking the validation link in the emails it shows it to be a broken link so I can validate to go to the forums to look for answers to this. Would love to play it as I have friends there already. Can one of ur admins help me thru pm's here to at least get my account verified at ur forums to contact them there as well?

Anal Rapist Senior Member

trying to server out todey, iBabaShoppeR ingame human side

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    trying to play this server. Ive downloaded the client from each spot offered and upon unzipping it and trying to run them I keep getting errors like it didnt download a file or it tells me to insert a third disk. I try to register at the forums and upon clicking the validation link in the emails it shows it to be a broken link so I can validate to go to the forums to look for answers to this. Would love to play it as I have friends there already. Can one of ur admins help me thru pm's here to at least get my account verified at ur forums to contact them there as well?
    I heard one of the links are broken(corrupted files i guess) but the rest are working pretty well ,try the depositfiles one that worked fine for me, as for the forum thing i dont know what happened but i'll have a look into it once i get free , but in the mean time you can pm me as 'Almighty' on the forum.

Doing decent during the morning europe/mid-east time , 180-250 players depending on the day ,and a bit dead at nights we lacking of american population , but yet its stable atm.

Anal Rapist Senior Member

I vouch for this, Plenty of fun. Just like rofd times ...Only thing lacking is: Population. Gel give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by SaintKnight View Post
    I vouch for this, Plenty of fun. Just like rofd times ...Only thing lacking is: Population. Gel give it a try
    wewwww alex playing servers other than Sexyko zomg... free cookie for you!

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

This server needs more support. Recently got hacked and can't get any help. 3/5 GM's doesn't know a word in english. Other 2 are kinda inactive

Still no answer from the GM. I putted my problem on the table with 3 different GM's. No answer. Obviously they don't give a f**k about players.

The main admin, Lloyd, who did all the things, is on vacation at the moment. Just to make it clear he took a short rest of the server, cuz coding and other stuff got him exhausted and tired. He won't be here in the near future, to hope in a week or so. I will try to help you recovering your items.

Just as Lloyd will be back from his vacation, the server will change in a better way by adding new events such as BDW, Forgotten Temple, fixing the crash issues and of course a stable and fast support.

I got hacked two times (First time i lost giga and valkries and other stuff). I changed PW (in couple of hours I got hacked again) and lost clan.

As Tommy said nothing we can do since we havnt got our GM's tools yet as Lloyd is on vacations , hopefully tommy will get your case sorted .

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 9
    07-13-2013, 08:36 PM