Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

test

This is a discussion on test within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In that case OSKO topic and professor also should be banned from this forum . Grobar is scammer because he ...
Page: 10

In that case OSKO topic and professor also should be banned from this forum .

Grobar is scammer because he close the server when he fail and he called as scammer since 2-3 last years, but i just wondering PLEASE clear me up, what about the other people ? iamcoolz , nickos , proffesor ? i dont get why they still in this forum since they close the server and took all the donation money from the server they made, just saying ForgottenKO was a really good server same goes to United or w/e it is call, but sadly our community doesnt let him to take a another chance to give a try, since everyone BS on him even the people never know about him call him a scammer, same goes for Vincent, what he does is like proffesor did , when the server is getting a bit old (from the farm scene to pk ) its getting a bit bored, and people start quit so he decide to close the server and make a new server.

Once again im not defending anyone, i just see the fact is so ridiculousness thats all .
    Giovanni likes this.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    In that case OSKO topic and professor also should be banned from this forum
    Not defending anyone lol, but the fact .

Grobar is scammer because he close the server when he fail and he called as scammer since 2-3 last years, but i just wondering PLEASE clear me up, what about the other people ? iamcoolz , nickos , proffesor ? i dont get why they still in this forum since they close the server and took all the donation money from the server they made, just saying ForgottenKO was a really good server same goes to United or w/e it is call, but sadly our community doesnt let him to take a another chance to give a try, since everyone BS on him even the people never know about him call him a scammer, same goes for Vincent, what he does is like proffesor did , when the server is getting a bit old (from the farm scene to pk ) its getting a bit bored, and people start quit so he decide to close the server and make a new server.

Once again im not defending anyone, i just see the fact is so ridiculousness thats all .
    There is a difference.... these guys aren't making servers every couple months just to make more money (other than professor) you don't see them opening up 5-6x different servers

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    There is a difference.... these guys aren't making servers every couple months just to make more money (other than professor) you don't see them opening up 5-6x different servers
    Well ya he did it, but the last 2 server he opened was really cool, forgottenko was up for like 5-6 months and unitedko was 2 months or smth, the server start dying when people found out he is Grobar, and the server boom boom hecked like always

The point is, people judging him when he learn from his mistake, also the people trash talk about him never did any successful server with 300-400 user online even tho not up for at least 2 months :O

Banned Senior Member

no hes a scammer because he was corrupt and sold items and also scammed people by selling items and scamming ppl on xionis ko. straight up scammer and i can't respect any one that would support some one like him. vincent is fine hes never directly scammed any one rather just opened servers some failed some succeeded and they eventually closed( which he shouldn't be labeled a scammer) but grobar hes a straight up scammer not using the word lightly but really this needs to be cleared up grobar not only opened/closed servers but he also actually scammed people in trades and injected items on his server to sell ect
    zuka and blackfox like this.

As i said im not defending anyone, i just wanna know why this people never get a another chance since they both always make good server up thats all.
    LegacyKO was fun for atleast 2 months ? PK, RAIDING , BOSSES , but than he made a lil mistake such as tyon bug etc and again he fail + close the server .

Banned Senior Member

As i said im not defending anyone, i just wanna know why this people never get a another chance since they both always make good server up thats all.
    LegacyKO was fun for atleast 2 months ? PK, RAIDING , BOSSES , but than he made a lil mistake such as tyon bug etc and again he fail + close the server .
    people invest time and money in these servers with in their mind false promises thinking they will last longer than they do aka blind consumerism but after the server closes or failed and they "wasted" that time and money they go to extremes and use the word "scammer" lightly when that is not what they are. you also have to remember every admin(almost) guarantees stability and a long lasting server so then again as i stated it can be understandable to come to that conclusion because they "lied" even tho everyone should know by now private servers do not last as long as official servers

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    Actually, they are opening more servers than you know, maybe professor is moneygreedy and selfish but atleast he got balls to keep the same name.

as stated, why should we allow people to get scammed all over again? ecspecially if we already have history with the admin(s) ?

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Grobar's using account information based on his database stored accounts, to hack 'em via the other servers which are currently running.
    zuka likes this.

Ardream = Really sux idea ! Level 70 (Auto/Instant - No need to EXP) = what is that ? İs it only for beta or not ? Need hard farm and need hard exp

Banned Senior Member

In that case OSKO topic and professor also should be banned from this forum .

I have never in my life, ever seen someone has retarded as yourself, except maybe Grobar. Reading what you put, just made me instantly think - Grobar. First of all, Grobar was banned for constantly scamming, and not just as a PSKO owner but as a normal player, you can read the several topics behind it. Second of all, to say Nikos and myself should be banned? Are you kidding? My server closed due to lack of population and also lack of security. We didn't get any donations at all, and if they were? They were from good friends of mine and the same goes to Nikos? His servers just crashed, if you really believe everyone who closes a server should be banned? Well then shit, ban every single PSKO owner on here I suppose. Sweet lord.. God help you.

The replies on this forum from people never cease to amaze me.

Also regarding this topic, I spoke to Vincent today and he is still working on it ,just not very active on here. I will tell him to come in and post some news.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Ow, lol. I've just readed his post and that he's also referring to me.

Well, zuka. I don't remember of scamming anyone ? if there's any proof, could you post 'em, please ?
    Decided to close my server due to security lack. I never said that i've given up working on it. I'm currently, still, working on it. I did post on my server's topic that i'm still working on the server and it'll not go online till we get it secured (included that an amount of people's donation will be returned on their accounts as KC) and that, if we don't manage getting the server secured, people will get their donations returned (minus the money which 've been spent for the server needs before).

If you have any questions, i'd gladly answer 'em.

Banned Regular Member

I see him working of forum..

Banned Senior Member

Pretty good progress being made to the panel, will be launched shortly -- forums are online
    ProJoinT likes this.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by aKnightsOnline View Post
    Pretty good progress being made to the panel, will be launched shortly -- forums are online
    Please fix the forum register "the key active not send to e-mail"

Thanks ProJoint.

Banned Senior Member

You guys may add me on Skype, [email protected]

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 11
    10-20-2014, 01:37 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    11-30-2013, 03:19 PM