Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

test

This is a discussion on test within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kallop Giving your Gamers4life infos to somebody else is also bannable. i dont know it. fuck <stupid>...
Page: 8

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Giving your Gamers4life infos to somebody else is also bannable.
    i dont know it. fuck <stupid>
    aKnightsOnline likes this.

Loving it how everyone is sharing account after it get banned, coincidence?! Time to take responsibility of your actions, there is no one else to blame except you.

Banned Senior Member

Afaik he wasn't aware that sharing account was bannable, he simply provided info since he sold a LIVE server to Rafael, so rafael had to have a way to manage and edit the server topic for the server that was sold to him. $.

I would hate to be the bearer of bad news, however -- we aren't going anywhere. Our TEAM has done nothing wrong, nor are we any of these people some of you claim we are. If you do some research, you can clearly see I'm not vincent as I have a HISTORY in KO outside and inside private servers. We are going to continue doing what we do, and that's develop this server until it is suitable enough to be launched. I do however appreciate everyone's concerns about someone needing to be banned because he shared an account, sounds like a very serious offense and a rule that needs to be enforced. I don't know, I might even recommend calling the police and filing a police report, because sharing an account, oh lord, that's unforgivable!

Banned Senior Member

And @mortal, you are exactly the reason why this community is dying, because you bash anyone doing better than you, your most recent posts are case in point. You are easily the biggest hypocrite and hardly at all a "developer".

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aKnightsOnline View Post
    Afaik he wasn't aware that sharing account was bannable, he simply provided info since he sold a LIVE server to Rafael, so rafael had to have a way to manage and edit the server topic for the server that was sold to him. $.

I would hate to be the bearer of bad news, however -- we aren't going anywhere. Our TEAM has done nothing wrong, nor are we any of these people some of you claim we are. If you do some research, you can clearly see I'm not vincent as I have a HISTORY in KO outside and inside private servers. We are going to continue doing what we do, and that's develop this server until it is suitable enough to be launched. I do however appreciate everyone's concerns about someone needing to be banned because he shared an account, sounds like a very serious offense and a rule that needs to be enforced. I don't know, I might even recommend calling the police and filing a police report, because sharing an account, oh lord, that's unforgivable!
    There are 2 cases.

1) You're Vincent, 'cause Vincent suddenly appeared at snoxd few weeks/month(s) ago, while you, as aKnightOnline, started these G4L topics/replies.
    or
    2) You're Grobar and you've paid Vincent for that 'panel' and for what else.

So, if you (personally) 're not Vincent, i'd like to say that you're copying him very well by clicking "like" in every single reply.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    There are 2 cases.

1) You're Vincent, 'cause Vincent suddenly appeared at snoxd few weeks/month(s) ago, while you, as aKnightOnline, started these G4L topics/replies.
    or
    2) You're Grobar and you've paid Vincent for that 'panel' and for what else.

So, if you (personally) 're not Vincent, i'd like to say that you're copying him very well by clicking "like" in every single reply.
    So, is more funny ! ..

And @mortal, you are exactly the reason why this community is dying, because you bash anyone doing better than you, your most recent posts are case in point. You are easily the biggest hypocrite and hardly at all a "developer".

So it's dying, because of people like me is trying to prevent people from falling in this scamming scene once more? You're still on denying and there is just no point anymore to give this topic free bumps, you're a awful person and that isnt going to change obviously.

You can have own opinion about me and my knowledge, but atleast my accusations is based on facts. It's also totally off-topic and that you're changing subject is just making you look more guilty.

Banned Regular Member

I need to buy Popcorn ? Lest Go.

you already said you were vincent, check few posts up for proof... u really think we haven't figured u out? u even use the same panel as legacyKO.

Quote Originally Posted by ProJoinT View Post
    I need to buy Popcorn ? Lest Go.

made no sense at all.

Banned Senior Member

Spam spam. Unless you're a moderator on KO4LIFE. Just quit posting. He is going to say this and you're going to say that. It's useless to argue with him and it's even useless for you to reply to him. No matter what you do mortal? No matter what you say? People will still play there and the server will still launch. So it's honestly just better for you to quit, instead of posting over and over. Because in all honesty, everyone has a past on this forum, including myself. Just forget it and move on.. and no I am not kissing whoever this guy's ass is. It's just completely pointless to fight with a "brick wall" as someone stated.

Banned Member

I find it simply amusing. I read this topic long ago and I remember reading the exact argument between the same individuals. You are vincent! No I am not! Yes you are! and goes like this for a long long time. Neither of you will give the other simply a corner but are you aware of the fact that you are bumping this servers topic, the server that you want people to pass and dont play? You stated your opinion once and now its time to quit and let people chooose what do to. No I am not going to play here and no I have no idea who the hell is Vincent. And seeing you trying so hard I started to believe you are nothing but developers who wants people not to play but to play on your server instead.(I may be wrong about this). Anyways good luck on your project mate. I have a feeling that soon we will see if this server will be a fraud or a success no point repeating the same cycle over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Spam spam. Unless you're a moderator on KO4LIFE. Just quit posting. He is going to say this and you're going to say that. It's useless to argue with him and it's even useless for you to reply to him. No matter what you do mortal? No matter what you say? People will still play there and the server will still launch. So it's honestly just better for you to quit, instead of posting over and over. Because in all honesty, everyone has a past on this forum, including myself. Just forget it and move on.. and no I am not kissing whoever this guy's ass is. It's just completely pointless to fight with a "brick wall" as someone stated.
    Spam spam. Unless you're a moderator on KO4LIFE. Just quit posting. He is going to say this and you're going to say that. ... No matter what you do Iamcoolz? No matter what you say? People will still complain here and the server will still launch. So it's honestly just better for you to quit, instead of posting over and over. Because in all honesty, you're just being a hypocrite, as am I. Just forget it and move on.. and no I am not kissing Vincent's ass. It's just completely pointless to apply logic & reason with people in this community.

[Ad infinitum!]
    Last edited by twostars; 12-17-2013 at 07:01 PM.
    zuka, ProJoinT and aKnightsOnline like this.

Banned Senior Member

Little update, we purchased a second server and are ATTEMPTING to build a type of load balancing system to give you the best possible ping depending on your location. Another step geared towards touching perfection!
    ProJoinT likes this.

Little update, we purchased a second server and are ATTEMPTING to build a type of load balancing system to give you the best possible ping depending on your location. Another step geared towards touching perfection!
    So i wont have 300 ping anymore ? (Malaysia) and how much will it decrease ?

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 11
    10-20-2014, 01:37 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    11-30-2013, 03:19 PM