Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 209
Like Tree127Likes

test

This is a discussion on test within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Du du du. Up for ze server!...
Page: 9


  1. #121
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Du du du.

    Up for ze server!
    aKnightsOnline likes this.

  2. #122
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    If your post made any sense what so ever.. I would try to argue with you.
    You said it!

    (derp)
    aKnightsOnline likes this.

  3. #123
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    www.aknightonline.com
    Posts
    171

    Default

    I just love how the same people who used to contact mods to delete spam/offtopic posts in their topics and get users warned for spamming are doing the same thing, oh the irony!

  4. #124
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Is it just me or the most of the options on the website are not working ? Like register,teamspeak,"looking for help",download client (I know this might be disabled).
    zuka likes this.

  5. #125
    Member MtnDew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Is it just me or the most of the options on the website are not working ? Like register,teamspeak,"looking for help",download client (I know this might be disabled).
    The website is still in development, not fully complete yet.
    aKnightsOnline likes this.

  6. #126

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    5

    Default

    it looks really nice. i am too tired of osko's stupid system this server will be much better i hope. but i have a question without turkish community population will be really low. will you going to publish it on turkish pvp forums like kocuce etc?

  7. #127
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    so whats happening with the server,give us some updates...

  8. #128

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    5

    Default

    guys any news?

  9. #129
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    939

    Default

    vincent is high again :P

  10. #130
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    13

    Default

    I been reading here a bit and I see a lot of jeoulosy from people.

    Vincent is making good servers,so why is he blackmailed? He closed a server and he's pronounced a scammer? Its not only him,other people have same problems with ko 4 life.

    Something has to be changed here,every server closes at once,people should realize that. Some people killing ps scene,and specially mods from here.

    Example why?
    Server 500 users gets blackmailed coz owner is vincent,topic closed server lose reputation and again its vincents foult,but the mods are the one closing topic

    Server 350 users,topic closed,coz owner is grober... it really don't make sense

    People should stop posting this crap and not caring who is owner and play if they like it... If people from ko4life won't stop doing this... we will only have low servers with 60 ppl..

    Let them open good servers,you can see they are only one that can,learn from turkish community,or soon big servers won't comr anymore
    zuka likes this.

  11. #131
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giovanni View Post
    I been reading here a bit and I see a lot of jeoulosy from people.

    Vincent is making good servers,so why is he blackmailed? He closed a server and he's pronounced a scammer? Its not only him,other people have same problems with ko 4 life.

    Something has to be changed here,every server closes at once,people should realize that. Some people killing ps scene,and specially mods from here.

    Example why?
    Server 500 users gets blackmailed coz owner is vincent,topic closed server lose reputation and again its vincents foult,but the mods are the one closing topic

    Server 350 users,topic closed,coz owner is grober... it really don't make sense

    People should stop posting this crap and not caring who is owner and play if they like it... If people from ko4life won't stop doing this... we will only have low servers with 60 ppl..

    Let them open good servers,you can see they are only one that can,learn from turkish community,or soon big servers won't comr anymore
    You completely lost your point when defending Grobar. That's one guy that absolutely deserves not being able to advertise his servers, no question about it (also, hi).
    Vincent on the other hand, my opinion on the matter's already been made fairly clear.

    There's really no reason to bring this up again. It's been addressed in his past 2 (or 3?) threads now, and the last time anyone made mention of this fact was about a month ago.

    As far as:
    People should stop posting this crap and not caring who is owner and play if they like it... If people from ko4life won't stop doing this... we will only have low servers with 60 ppl..
    That's bullshit. You're saying that forcing people to not share their opinion of the server (and of course, their history with the admin(s)) will lead to servers with more players? Sure, maybe -- more people playing servers run by scammers, to ultimately get scammed.

    Fuck off grobar, and quit being selfish.
    mortal and bigdudle like this.

  12. #132
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    13

    Default

    RrYes Hi,been a while,I quited making servers because of exact that reason.

    What I wanted to say is something else you didn't understand me.

    They should/have to share their own opinition about specific server/admin. And not saying something just because someone with 1500 posts claimed.

    Ideology of a good server gone to a wrong way,I see how vincent was flamed,I see Grobar name in every topic atleast once..

    I just want to clear one thing
    United KO with 300 users giving people a fun experi3nce should be pronounced a good server,it took staff whole month of fucking hard work,and it closes.... So tell me two why is that a freaking bad/scam server? ... You think its easy to make a server like that?


    Everyone playing private servers should learn few facts and rules :
    The administrator keeps the rights to close server anytime he wants,if you don't want to donate for just 2 months of playing don't. The server is runned by people who make bussines out of it... Everyone should join,let's have fun together hopefully population stay for long time.....?? That's how it should be,else english ps scene will continue diening.....

    Tell me why opening new servers all the time is bad? Ia good for playera good for admins,I got a lot of feedback and I know many ppl agree with me..... We can't let people ruin knight online private scene..

    I'm writing by phone,

  13. #133
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Let's take ideology from turkish players... There is almost no servers that last forever.... Every server twostars is involved closing also,and noone complain....

  14. #134
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giovanni View Post
    Let's take ideology from turkish players... There is almost no servers that last forever.... Every server twostars is involved closing also,and noone complain....
    FYI, lots of people complained, but the situation's completely different as there's really only one server where I was ever truly owner of; otherwise I really don't bother because it's too much hassle to deal with, and something I'd rather players didn't go through it again.
    You, on the other hand, don't give a damn about them, so long as you're raking in that donation money.


    Quote Originally Posted by Giovanni View Post
    RrYes Hi,been a while,I quited making servers because of exact that reason.

    What I wanted to say is something else you didn't understand me.

    They should/have to share their own opinition about specific server/admin. And not saying something just because someone with 1500 posts claimed.

    Ideology of a good server gone to a wrong way,I see how vincent was flamed,I see Grobar name in every topic atleast once..

    I just want to clear one thing
    United KO with 300 users giving people a fun experi3nce should be pronounced a good server,it took staff whole month of fucking hard work,and it closes.... So tell me two why is that a freaking bad/scam server? ... You think its easy to make a server like that?


    Everyone playing private servers should learn few facts and rules :
    The administrator keeps the rights to close server anytime he wants,if you don't want to donate for just 2 months of playing don't. The server is runned by people who make bussines out of it... Everyone should join,let's have fun together hopefully population stay for long time.....?? That's how it should be,else english ps scene will continue diening.....

    Tell me why opening new servers all the time is bad? Ia good for playera good for admins,I got a lot of feedback and I know many ppl agree with me..... We can't let people ruin knight online private scene..

    I'm writing by phone,
    Well, grobar, I'm fairly certain you can just go back and read through the past discussions about this to find this information out. It certainly doesn't belong here: this thread isn't about you, it's about Vincent & his server.
    And Vincent & his server don't need you "defending" him; you're only making drama out of nothing, using the opportunity to your advantage and attempting to paint yourself a saint.

    Scumbag owners don't deserve to advertise servers. It's that simple.

    I suggest you grow up, learn from your mistakes, and try again if you still feel you're up to managing a server at that point. People may trust you less, but the second you start being honest with people is the second you start redeeming yourself, and garnering trust.
    As it is, your many fake accounts all BS'ing people about what a saint you are and how there's just no justice in this world is asinine at best.

    What servers really need is heart, people who care about what they're doing, not merely care for the money they'll bring in.
    PSKO's been missing that for the longest time.
    nickos3 likes this.

  15. #135
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Those who don't want money from their server will fail big time,believe me. If you want good server you need care for money.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 11
    10-20-2014, 01:37 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    11-30-2013, 03:19 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Do Not Play on Gladiator Knight Online Private Server
    By XWing in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 09:04 PM
  2. Unofficial Knight Online Private Server COMING SOON (UNKO)
    By jeffriestim in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 06:34 PM
  3. Knight online private server!!!
    By nekromage3 in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 02:32 AM
  4. International Knight Online Private Server
    By fibbin151 in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 05:26 PM
  5. New Knight online Private server
    By hermdigi in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 12:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •