Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tested Alot of PKO servers...the verdict IS.

This is a discussion on Tested Alot of PKO servers...the verdict IS. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ngojceta I'm sure everyone hates mages and even archers there but if YOU would know how to ...
Page: 2

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ngojceta View Post
    I'm sure everyone hates mages and even archers there but if YOU would know how to play I guess you wouldn't mind
    Aight smart guy, go make a character there, get some gryphons, think you can stand somewhat of a chance in war/cz. Go there and get bombarded by 15+ mages all spamming atleast 3 novas doing well over 1.3K hp damage a piece. Thats about 45k damage total, so good luck knowing how to play with that. Also take into consideration these mages have more defense than warriors considering valks take no requirements + 1handed staffs + shields.

I believe if MaxKo did like Decerto said it would be good, however the world revolves around money, and flegy wont make that much money without selling overpowered donator items.
    Last edited by T_rey; 04-10-2010 at 11:29 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12