Th3FellowShipKO - BETA #2 (OFFICIAL LAUNCH 04/09/10 13:00 GMT +1)

This is a discussion on Th3FellowShipKO - BETA #2 (OFFICIAL LAUNCH 04/09/10 13:00 GMT +1) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey People, as some of you may know already, the time has finally come to re-introduce our Server back to ...
Page: 1

Default Th3FellowShipKO - BETA #2 (OFFICIAL LAUNCH 04/09/10 13:00 GMT +1)

Hey People,
    as some of you may know already, the time has finally come to re-introduce our Server back to the KO-Community - Th3FellowShipKO is coming back. After a long downtime during that we learned lots of new stuff we have (seeing that there hardly are any servers that we enjoyed playing) decided to bring our Server back online.
    Beta testing phase 2 ended. Official release will start on September 4th, 2010 13:00 GMT +1.

About the Server:
    Description:
    The Server is a Hard-Farm Server based on KE/MYKO (Knight Empire), heavy items are rare and by this playing gets really enjoyable. The Level Cap is 70, however, you get level 70 skills at level 65, which allows you to pk at 65. Hardcore farmers can hit level 70 in order to gain further 25 SP, although this will be really hard. Leveling takes place mostly at oldschool monsters, which do also drop items according to the monster's levels and quest items, which you can use to fulfill more than 70 New Quests. You can also goto the Colony Zone normally ( - Ronark Land - ), where the monster's experience is boosted by 30%. Besides we have created Beginner Colony Zone Areas with guard towers and lower level monsters where beginners can level and quest in Colony Zone.
    We have a working Anticheat, CSW, Lunar War, Dark Lunar War and King System (Forgotten Temple event will eventually be added). But anyways, what makes our server so special, is the absolute old-school feeling, tons of absolutely new and unseen quests and storyline that so many of us (including GaMmLeR and me) have missed eversince RoFD, that gets tweaked by a few tiny features (such as Monster-Dungeons for some Gear [will be upcoming with a patch soon]), a friendly community and active GMs. If you are interested in more; we do regularly post updates on the KOPanel.
    What you should also know is that we did not only add new Quests but have adjusted all KE quests in the native zones (El Morad Castle / Luferson Castle) so that they give decent EXP and Coins (for instance, you receive 7.5M Noah for Tyon Quest) and have just mixed them up with ours.

Anvil Rates:
    +1 = 100%
    +2 = 98%
    +3 = 96%
    +4 = 85%
    +5 = 70%
    +6 = 40%
    +7 = 20%
    +8 = 5%
    +9 = 0.5%
    +10 = 0%

Accessory Compouding:
    +1 = 100%
    +2 = 100%
    +3 = 0%
    +4 = 0%
    +5 = 0%

Drop List:
    We have decided to let players find this out themselves.
    We might add it once the server runs a while.

Staff Members:
    Owners:
    GaMmLeR
    DeathsEffigy

Game Masters:
    PhantoM
    Thunder
    theAJ
    IceStorm
    Kay

Useful Links:KO Panel - www.Th3FellowShipKO.com
    Forums - www.Th3FellowShip.com

NOTE:
    27th August 2010: Beta Phase #2 started!
    What's new?
    New leveling system (More Quest based)
    Over 70 new Quests
    New starter Gear (it does now fit the style of our server; Beta #1 gear was removed).

All BETA Testers will be awarded with Knight Cash and the Forum-Status "BETA Tester".

Official will start on September 4th, 2010 13:00 GMT +1.

Screenshots:

Yours truly,
    -Th3FellowShipKO Staff
    Last edited by arkacom; 09-04-2010 at 02:48 AM.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

45minutes left till official start , damn i cant wait !!!

TheRealHipatos

I'm disappointed in the adversitings that were made. As result you can see a low user count online after the official release. This was to be expected, unfortunate.

TheRealHipatos

Edit: This has been the most secured server I've stumbled upon, apart from SexyKO. And I love the configurations of the server and the custom quests that have been made, everything looks solid!

First thing that actualy got my eye is the costom panel . Good job.

Deadbone

Were can I download the file to play?

First I was like umm yet another random private server but now im totally in love with it! Quest system is really nice so exping doesn't become boring, all classes seem to be balanced...