Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ThedesireKO (farm - OFFICIAL OPENING TONIGHT)

This is a discussion on ThedesireKO (farm - OFFICIAL OPENING TONIGHT) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; haha ok good luck 2morrow i see how ppl is online dont worry...
Page: 3

haha ok good luck

2morrow i see how ppl is online dont worry

trueko

Quote Originally Posted by elchotox View Post
    haha ok good luck

2morrow i see how ppl is online dont worry
    Thanks

if I may ask , where are you from?

This server has no security whatsoever.Every possible hack works.Im quittin.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    This server has no security whatsoever.Every possible hack works.Im quittin.
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyCurse View Post
    You should fix all problems in game (npc, maps, drop rate, etc) after open again server with new name and ask someone who is reputable to make topic on ko4life, it will bring players who will play not quit after 2-3 h....
    Anyway Good Luck
    you didnt

trueko

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyCurse View Post
    you didnt
    I am currently sorting out securing client. The panel is well secured.! I ask you to be patienced, soon I release anticheat agaisnt them

Secondly, We got active Gm's who ban them immedially when you report!

I apologize the clan making issue , it will be fixed in few hours!

Thanks for being patienced

Quote Originally Posted by trueko View Post
    I am currently sorting out securing client. The panel is well secured.! I ask you to be patienced, soon I release anticheat agaisnt them

Secondly, We got active Gm's who ban them immedially when you report!

I apologize the clan making issue , it will be fixed in few hours!

Thanks for being patienced
    What GM lol ? Exp hack is working,money hack is working.Remove that village guardian quest that gives 3000 exp (that hack uses) and remove quest from belua that gives 10 000 coins.I played for 5 minutes,earned 31 m and lvl 41 without moving lol.So unless u fix that shit,bb.

trueko

What GM lol ? Exp hack is working,money hack is working.Remove that village guardian quest that gives 3000 exp (that hack uses) and remove quest from belua that gives 10 000 coins.I played for 5 minutes,earned 31 m and lvl 41 without moving lol.So unless u fix that shit,bb.
    I will fix those problems, thanks for letting me know totally forgot remove them!

hahaha server suck >,< 1 play yester day and to day and all drops from mob SUCK very very bad, and exp is very nub :S troll drop 13k and dire wolf drop 33k O.o dont play this server ppl :S is very bad, i cant see 25ppl online O.o

I laugh at this server.

They are all buggy after they started official. They say this and that will be fixed on next patch (that notice came up 5 mins after official was launched.. isn't that what beta is for ???).

The xp was high, like 500k a dire wolf or some shit like that. Now all of a sudden it's down a lot (less than 50k), 1 day after official and some guys already got 65+ thanks to that. New players are left behind.

Such an unprofessional team. Official means most important things were fixed during a BETA. Did you even have one ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arca_ View Post
    I laugh at this server.

They are all buggy after they started official. They say this and that will be fixed on next patch (that notice came up 5 mins after official was launched.. isn't that what beta is for ???).

The xp was high, like 500k a dire wolf or some shit like that. Now all of a sudden it's down a lot (less than 50k), 1 day after official and some guys already got 65+ thanks to that. New players are left behind.

Such an unprofessional team. Official means most important things were fixed during a BETA. Did you even have one ?
    No shit ? Even their login screen says some other KO name.They just copied the db and just changed client name lol.Owner cant do shit,cant even fix anything,even tho he keeps saying he will.Im saying scrap this server,and join some other gg farm server like EvolutionKO or that KO4EVER server.

Trueko sorry but your server is bad, Maybe another day is better but this time is very bad

trueko

No shit ? Even their login screen says some other KO name.They just copied the db and just changed client name lol.Owner cant do shit,cant even fix anything,even tho he keeps saying he will.Im saying scrap this server,and join some other gg farm server like EvolutionKO or that KO4EVER server.
    You'r giving kinda useless critism,... I've helped people make more than 20 servers , 5 FULL server from the began.. and NO I didnt copy the database and change name.
    The low rate for drops is like it is supposed to be in farm , and what comes to the EXP by having a small look into the forum , you would notice 60-70 is doom soldries , not troll. ><

2nd Im having a real life , instead of you.

3th. Im not doing undone promises, if i say something will be fixed on next patch, they will be fixed.

PS. If you feel like to go other server , go , I dont mind at all! The bugs you now see , is caused I started edit my old PK database (trueKO) and some of produces might been left in the shitty way, wich I havent noticed yet. To arca , No one , didnt get 65 level , all were 55 when I editted the dire wolf, meaning no1 left behind , so your explanation is kinda false. if you want critism , keep it in the truth limit max, thanks!

Elcho : On where in the server info you see mee saying that there would be lot of players?

2nd Im having a real life , instead of you.

If this was my forum, this would be ban. I can't stand people that say this shit, instead of telling people you have a life unlike them, why don't you just ignore it. There is no need to 'flame' people, when it just makes the 'flamer' look bad, when you have no clue how their life is or isn't.

trueko

Quote Originally Posted by Livewire! View Post
    If this was my forum, this would be ban. I can't stand people that say this shit, instead of telling people you have a life unlike them, why don't you just ignore it. There is no need to 'flame' people, when it just makes the 'flamer' look bad, when you have no clue how their life is or isn't.
    Go ahead, and get me banned

Go ahead, and get me banned

Can you not read? Let me reiterate, I said if this was "MY" forum it would be a ban, no one is going to ban you for telling someone they have no life. It's the internet who cares, I just find it disrespectful.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast