Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
Like Tree3Likes

TheKnightOnline 2. Server Risus OPENING! [MYKO] 25 Jan, 20:00 GMT+2

This is a discussion on TheKnightOnline 2. Server Risus OPENING! [MYKO] 25 Jan, 20:00 GMT+2 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WEBSITE | FORUM | FACEBOOK | DOWNLOAD Dear Knight Online players, Poseidon Server opened at 11 January As theKnightOnline team ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    27

    Default TheKnightOnline 2. Server Risus OPENING! [MYKO] 25 Jan, 20:00 GMT+2

    Dear Knight Online players,
    Poseidon Server opened at 11 January

    As theKnightOnline team we are proud to announce or new Risus server!

    General information ;
    The level cap is 62(The level cap will be increased within time to 65 and 70)
    The required exp rates are equal to the MYKO ones
    The droprates ingame are equal to the MYKO droprates
    Only the original maps are being used ingame
    The skills are original Knight Empire skills and skills above 60 are being opened with quests


    Specials ;
    * Border Defance War (Will be activated 10 days after the release of the server)
    * Low Class, Middle Class scrolls are working and active
    * Chaos Stone (A system from USKO which summons bosses when destroyed, this way it will be more easy to obtain items for your master)
    * Kill Point (When you kill a target you will earn 1 Kill Point in Colony Zone. In the future you can use Kill Point)
    * Colony Zone Monument by destroying this monument your nation will gain 15+ NP's extra for each kill
    * The KC and Premiums you have bought from the Power-Up store are ingame exchangeable.


    Drop ;
    Droprates are original to the MYKO ones

    Upgrade;
    Original MYKO upgrade rates
    the Upgrade limit is +7
    The limit will be increased to +8 when the level cap gets increased to 65( 65 level cap will open 1 week later )


    Master & Skill quests ;
    Master skill quests and the level 70.

    Game Guide ;
    Please read the game Guide we have made for you Game guide!

    Events
    Lunar war 3 Days a week
    Snow War 2 Times a week. ( This will be hold in your new and unique map. Which is the know Counter-Strike map fy_iceworld! Also everyone will be holding a AWP )
    Castle Siege War will start when the server has atleast 6 G3 Clans!

    Power Up Store
    All your Donations will be to keep the server up and running. And will only be used in benefit of the server!
    Cash Prizes ;
    100 Cash 1$
    You can buy knight cash with your credit card via paypal


    IP Addres: en.theknightonline.com
    Facebook : facebook.com/theknightonline


    Client Download

    Opening date 25 Jan 20:00 GMT + 2 when you enter website you will see count down timer for Risus.


    Trailer Video


    A photo from Snow War (counter-strike map fy_iceworld )

    and more..
    thats all in TheKnightOnline
    JOIN US !
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtPti...ature=youtu.be

    Regards,
    The Knight Online Team.
    Last edited by FreeManTR; 01-27-2013 at 09:40 AM.
    g00n likes this.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Yesinler senı kankı yokmu 3-5

  3. #3
    Senior Member Fluppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Peru
    Posts
    510

    Default

    oh nice, you opened first server 8 days ago and now opening a new one the next week? O.o, as far i saw your server got lower population and as a desperate tactic you opened a new one, not funny.

    Acmecore files, i though reallizt were banned from forums but it seems he still open more servers like this in this forum...

  4. #4
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluppy View Post
    oh nice, you opened first server 8 days ago and now opening a new one the next week? O.o, as far i saw your server got lower population and as a desperate tactic you opened a new one, not funny.

    Acmecore files, i though reallizt were banned from forums but it seems he still open more servers like this in this forum...
    When Poseidon online 850 user enter game, but Poseidon same as original MYKO players do not like this hard MYKO so they quit , We will change Poseidon game style, Risus more easy than original MYKO drop rates,upgrade rates,experince rates bla bla bla.

    And reallizt not working us.
    Acmecore staff;
    longh0rn
    FreeManTR
    you can visit Acmecore

  5. #5
    Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluppy View Post
    oh nice, you opened first server 8 days ago and now opening a new one the next week? O.o, as far i saw your server got lower population and as a desperate tactic you opened a new one, not funny.

    Acmecore files, i though reallizt were banned from forums but it seems he still open more servers like this in this forum...
    Stop flaming every new server, this lame attempt's of you to save osko are too obvious.
    MySexualIntention likes this.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Fluppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Peru
    Posts
    510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThiefShaman View Post
    Stop flaming every new server, this lame attempt's of you to save osko are too obvious.
    i am trying to save people to not get money scammed as i got, from what i know reallizt was partnership with acmecore and he launched many servers with this file, thats why i am saying that, kiddo...

  7. #7
    Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluppy View Post
    i am trying to save people to not get money scammed as i got, from what i know reallizt was partnership with acmecore and he launched many servers with this file, thats why i am saying that, kiddo...
    Ok then "kiddo", did u also know ANYONE can buy a licence and use ACME files on their server?
    And who are you trying to fool here? osko is as bad as any other server around here, once the pop get's low they relaunch.
    As a server co-owner every post u make flaming another server make ur's look even worse.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Fluppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Peru
    Posts
    510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThiefShaman View Post
    Ok then "kiddo", did u also know ANYONE can buy a licence and use ACME files on their server?
    And who are you trying to fool here? osko is as bad as any other server around here, once the pop get's low they relaunch.
    As a server co-owner every post u make flaming another server make ur's look even worse.
    i don't know who are you to judge any server when you even couldn't launch your own and failed badly lol.

    Unfortunately your reading issues make you rush like this without even think what are you saying, if you read what he said, he is from acmecore staff and he said reallizt not working with them, i cant believe this because reallizt is one of the co founders and proven scammer from servers to servers and change identities as common tactic from he.

    Lol thiefshaman i though you were smart enough to at least read that little piece of text, bye.

  9. #9
    Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluppy View Post
    i don't know who are you to judge any server when you even couldn't launch your own and failed badly lol.

    Unfortunately your reading issues make you rush like this without even think what are you saying, if you read what he said, he is from acmecore staff and he said reallizt not working with them, i cant believe this because reallizt is one of the co founders and proven scammer from servers to servers and change identities as common tactic from he.

    Lol thiefshaman i though you were smart enough to at least read that little piece of text, bye.
    "reallizt was partnership with acmecore and he launched many servers with this file"

    I know ACMEcore staff for quite a while now, reallizt was never a part of their staff.
    And what reading issue's are you talking about? the fact that he used their files has nothing to do with him being a part of the company.
    I used their files as well, does it make me a staff member of acmecore as well?
    and don't even start talking about my server, since you have never launched one by urself, you're just leeching osko.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Fluppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Peru
    Posts
    510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThiefShaman View Post
    "reallizt was partnership with acmecore and he launched many servers with this file"


    I know ACMEcore staff for quite a while now, reallizt was never a part of their staff.
    And what reading issue's are you talking about? the fact that he used their files has nothing to do with him being a part of the company.
    I used their files as well, does it make me a staff member of acmecore as well?
    and don't even start talking about my server, since you have never launched one by urself, you're just leeching osko.

    to make it clear, im playing 3 servers besides osko, 2 of them are turk servers so i have 0 preferences here, once more again, yo are wrong pal.


    when i speak, i do with facts, not because flame attempt here, and i insist with your reading issues because longhorn and freemantr belongs to acmecore staff, obviously you have no idea what you are talking about even if you say you bought acmecore files for your server then you purchased it from a ghost, i dont have my own server but as far i could see i know more than you pal.


    If reallizt is really not there would be good server, anyway i will find out if that prick is not hiding identity again and put his nick as longhorn or freemantr


    just step forward and admit you are wrong and trying to troll this thread here from non sense arguments, get lost.


    kkthxbb

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    42

    Default

    @ThiefShaman, dunno what you're trying to succeed by "protecting" them.

    Reallizt aint longh0rn, nor FreeManTR.

    Reallizt was pretending himself being a ACME staff member, but, in real he wasn't. Why he wasn't ? Because he don't know programming.
    On the other side, you can call him "ACME member", because he's friend of longh0rn & FreeManTR (That's the reason he had unlimited ACME license & that's why he was advertising ACME so much).

    Actually, the only good guy in here and the only guy who really did this ACME, is longh0rn. So, the rest "staff members" looks like mascots.

    Lastly, i'd like to say that, FreeManTR is a known scammer in the KO comunity & for his keyloggers.

  12. #12
    Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluppy View Post
    to make it clear, im playing 3 servers besides osko, 2 of them are turk servers so i have 0 preferences here, once more again, yo are wrong pal.


    when i speak, i do with facts, not because flame attempt here, and i insist with your reading issues because longhorn and freemantr belongs to acmecore staff, obviously you have no idea what you are talking about even if you say you bought acmecore files for your server then you purchased it from a ghost, i dont have my own server but as far i could see i know more than you pal.


    If reallizt is really not there would be good server, anyway i will find out if that prick is not hiding identity again and put his nick as longhorn or freemantr


    just step forward and admit you are wrong and trying to troll this thread here from non sense arguments, get lost.


    kkthxbb
    I'm getting dumber every time i have to read one of you're post's.
    You we're claiming Reallizt was a part of acmecore, and he wasn't.
    Now you are claiming his hiding behind a secret identity of freeman/longhorn, which again you are just making this up.

    "when i speak, i do with facts"

    Where are those fact's of you'rs?

    I know the acmecore staff for long enough to know you are talking out of you're ass.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Fluppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Peru
    Posts
    510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IRADev View Post
    @ThiefShaman, dunno what you're trying to succeed by "protecting" them.

    Reallizt aint longh0rn, nor FreeManTR.

    Reallizt was pretending himself being a ACME staff member, but, in real he wasn't. Why he wasn't ? Because he don't know programming.
    On the other side, you can call him "ACME member", because he's friend of longh0rn & FreeManTR (That's the reason he had unlimited ACME license & that's why he was advertising ACME so much).

    Actually, the only good guy in here and the only guy who really did this ACME, is longh0rn. So, the rest "staff members" looks like mascots.

    Lastly, i'd like to say that, FreeManTR is a known scammer in the KO comunity & for his keyloggers.
    this is a good and very mature answer, other retarded replies i just ignore.

    Thanks iradev

  14. #14
    Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluppy View Post
    this is a good and very mature answer, other retarded replies i just ignore.

    Thanks iradev
    Quit making up bullshit like you actually know anything when it's obvious attempt of you'rs to keep ppl inside osko,
    And then u won't have to deal with the counter replay's.

  15. #15
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default



    Seriously....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 06:54 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 08:27 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •