Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

TheKnightOnline 2. Server Risus OPENING! [MYKO] 25 Jan, 20:00 GMT+2

This is a discussion on TheKnightOnline 2. Server Risus OPENING! [MYKO] 25 Jan, 20:00 GMT+2 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, aside from all the drama and horseshit you guys have to offer about who's fake identity is who, who ...
Page: 2

Well, aside from all the drama and horseshit you guys have to offer about who's fake identity is who, who scammed how much money and how, etc.. this made me laugh the most. "Do you miss old times? Do you bored closing servers?" in the banner. hah, cant even get a clear translation before you make a banner = not willing to put enough effort into things. Knight Online is a game that you have to consciously and meticulously police if you own a server (in game and via patches), so someone who's too lazy to find a translater/staff member that speaks fluent English before posting on a primarily English speaking board just seems like someone who'd half ass a server.
    Decerto likes this.

first of all i ain't give a fuck about someones past, and also if you give, keep your shit for yourself, i will give this server a chance, just because currently there is atm no "oldschool" farm active server what i am looking for, if they discard server like most of the admins, well fuck it, looking for next one, thats a fact, no money, no losing nerves, simple isn't it? because i don't understand how dumb you have to be to actually pay for something to be a "badass" or in some cases not. so at the end, if everything goes well, i am in, if they disappoint, i am out. deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    first of all i ain't give a fuck about someones past, and also if you give, keep your shit for yourself, i will give this server a chance, just because currently there is atm no "oldschool" farm active server what i am looking for, if they discard server like most of the admins, well fuck it, looking for next one, thats a fact, no money, no losing nerves, simple isn't it? because i don't understand how dumb you have to be to actually pay for something to be a "badass" or in some cases not. so at the end, if everything goes well, i am in, if they disappoint, i am out. deal with it.
    Spoken like a pro +1000 to u Zelda.
    btw Wats ur ingame name there atm cuz im on Posiedon. my ingame name there is TheEpicBlackGuy not Babies4Breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by lSacredMarkiS View Post
    Spoken like a pro +1000 to u Zelda.
    btw Wats ur ingame name there atm cuz im on Posiedon. my ingame name there is TheEpicBlackGuy not Babies4Breakfast
    You're playing there? huh. i trough server is offline till 25th of January. tho my launcher what i've downloaded from panel says login server connection failed. what am i doing wrong now.. i'm confused.. lol
    i'll probably be Zelda there, maybe priest or archer.

EDIT: Figured out on hard way. in server.ini IP was login.theknightonline.com not en.theknightonline.com
    Last edited by Zelda; 01-21-2013 at 05:11 PM.

KingNoodles Senior Member Manio22's Avatar

I keep getting Login server failed

Banned Member

Change server.ini to en.theknightonline.com

Risus in the legend of quality,An invitation to all players.Glorious projects waiting for you.Lets GO RİSUS

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AMORA View Post
    Risus in the legend of quality,An invitation to all players.Glorious projects waiting for you.Lets GO RİSUS
    HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA - WHAT'S GOING ON?!

give it a try

Banned Member

A photo from Snow War (counter-strike map fy_iceworld )

and more..
    thats all in TheKnightOnline
    JOIN US !

Banned Member

8 Min later Snow War will start!! Map : fy_iceworld

Banned Member

Banned Member

Banned Member

When you kill a enemy in Colony Zone You will earn 100K exp.

New Patch Has ben release, lvl 65 opened and upgrade limit is now +8 3% from +7 to +8. come on guys give it a try

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12