Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 101

TheKnightOnline [FARM] [70/1] Reign Of The Fire Drake ~ JOIN US !

This is a discussion on TheKnightOnline [FARM] [70/1] Reign Of The Fire Drake ~ JOIN US ! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by dracuel These files are released on snoxd actually. Quite crap from the looks of things. These files ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Senior Member TheKnightOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dracuel View Post
    These files are released on snoxd actually. Quite crap from the looks of things.
    These files are not shared.

    --- NEWS




    Auto dupe control system, if detected any duplicate item ID automatic item will be deactive look like in photo.

  2. #32
    Senior Member TheKnightOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    190

    Default

    GM Kill Event today 21:00 GMT + 2
    Reward 2000 KC

    Join US!

  3. #33
    Senior Member TheKnightOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    190

    Default


  4. #34
    Regular Member Luis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dracuel View Post
    These files are released on snoxd actually. Quite crap from the looks of things.
    send me the link

  5. #35
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    For one, you took the Snoxd files that Iamcoolz shared, fixed up a few things, put in the mail system which can be found on KO-Cuce and then you didn't even fix the client, the monsters names show up as nothing but a loose in configured string. I am lost.. As to why you would waste your time. This server will go up and go down.. Just like the other ones. The only good servers out with these files, made their own sources. So. Just no.. Also Luis just google search "15xx Snoxd" and you should find something.

  6. #36
    Senior Member TheKnightOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    For one, you took the Snoxd files that Iamcoolz shared, fixed up a few things, put in the mail system which can be found on KO-Cuce and then you didn't even fix the client, the monsters names show up as nothing but a loose in configured string. I am lost.. As to why you would waste your time. This server will go up and go down.. Just like the other ones. The only good servers out with these files, made their own sources. So. Just no.. Also Luis just google search "15xx Snoxd" and you should find something.
    These files are not shared. +1

    And dont worry server will work perfectly.

  7. #37
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Provide proof to all of us. Screenshot the exes if they aren't shared. Specifically your login server.

  8. #38
    Senior Member TheKnightOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Provide proof to all of us. Screenshot the exes if they aren't shared. Specifically your login server.
    Check your PM.

  9. #39
    Senior Member TheKnightOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RonneiJamesDio View Post
    When opened normally server ?
    Beta server was up at 27 April.
    Official Release Date 3 May 20:00 GMT + 2

    GM KILL EVENT TODAY 21:00 GMT + 2
    REWARD 2000 KC !
    JOIN US

  10. #40
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    It looks like to me you're running 13xx files fixed up. So no, this is not the right version.

  11. #41
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    It looks like to me you're running 13xx files fixed up. So no, this is not the right version.
    \

    It's mixed up with WMKO files that released in snoxd

  12. #42
    Senior Member TheKnightOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Last 19 Min for GM Kill Event

  13. #43
    Member TouchTheHeaveN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MANCHESTER CT
    Posts
    26

    Default

    hmmmmmmmmmmm

  14. #44
    Senior Member TheKnightOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    190

    Default







  15. #45
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    It looks like to me you're running 13xx files fixed up. So no, this is not the right version.
    yeah its 13xx files with 14xx database if i good remember ( 1453 orginal files have rebirth system + usko Valk ) :P
    Anyway nice server. Good luck

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. the knight online move maker
    By german in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 09:29 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 07:55 AM
  3. Replies: 152
    Last Post: 10-14-2006, 04:02 AM
  4. Knight Online vs Lord of the Rings Movie
    By LaResistance in forum Media
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 08-31-2006, 03:45 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •