Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Is there any server from ASIA ?

This is a discussion on Is there any server from ASIA ? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys, im wondering if there is any server hosted in ASIA unless MYKO SEA because we from ASIA side ...
Page: 1

Default Is there any server from ASIA ?

Hey guys, im wondering if there is any server hosted in ASIA unless MYKO SEA
    because we from ASIA side cant play the server from EURO or USA its give us too much Ping even with program called WTFast

I would love to see if anyone willing to open server in ASIA side, i will help you to get people as much as i can, we got like 1-2 k people whos playing K.O from our side and its sick because of the latency/ping its give us too much delay (2 second ping lol )

Like KO4U was give us a really good Ping i think it was from Singapore or Malaysia lol we have no delay at all.

Singapore
    Malaysia
    Japan

if you host at any of these country would be really perfect !

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    because we from ASIA side cant play the server from EURO or USA its give us too much Ping even with program called WTFast

I would love to see if anyone willing to open server in ASIA side, i will help you to get people as much as i can, we got like 1-2 k people whos playing K.O from our side and its sick because of the latency/ping its give us too much delay (2 second ping lol )

Like KO4U was give us a really good Ping i think it was from Singapore or Malaysia lol we have no delay at all.

Singapore
    Malaysia
    Japan

if you host at any of these country would be really perfect !
    ProfessionalKO has 5 japanese players and they never had lag issues ;o

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    ProfessionalKO has 5 japanese players and they never had lag issues ;o
    Thats half your server population...right?

Dude asked if there was any ASIAN servers, not if you have lag on your server. But with only `10 ppl online at one time, no wonder you dont have any lag.

Zuka, there used to be a server in KL, and I have a contact there, I will check if they are still online.
    Bloodzilla likes this.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    Thats half your server population...right?

Dude asked if there was any ASIAN servers, not if you have lag on your server. But with only `10 ppl online at one time, no wonder you dont have any lag.

Zuka, there used to be a server in KL, and I have a contact there, I will check if they are still online.
    And I repeat, my server's lag free for asians.
    Whoosh. See you around jealous guy.

Now, please, stick with your 0 users online server and leave us alone.

P.S. Even when my server had 180 users online, it was lag free.

Lagg and Latency is diffrent, i dont have any lagg but the latency is sick , from USA and EURO server i get 300 with WTFast program 200+

Same goes for Australians , i have few friends from there they also say the same things

Back in days we have big K.O population when MYKO and Few other ASIA server, but than all of those close and no more K.O developers over here to make ASIA server again

JPKO and KKO was good, but the language is the problem we cant understand shit

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

but hosting a server in ASIA would prolly give Euro/USA users get latency so doesn't really get a big active server

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    but hosting a server in ASIA would prolly give Euro/USA users get latency so doesn't really get a big active server
    KO4U was good idk what is the problem, there is like tons of server from EURO and USA so why not a give a try in ASIA side ?

KO4U was good idk what is the problem, there is like tons of server from EURO and USA so why not a give a try in ASIA side ?
    1. Bandwidth is way more expensive in Asia then in USA or EU
    2. Asia is more exotic location and you can easily expect to pay atleast $500 for a 8 GB RAM dedicated server.
    3. DDoS protection would be almost impossible in such locations due to sick price increase

It simply is not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post
    1. Bandwidth is way more expensive in Asia then in USA or EU
    2. Asia is more exotic location and you can easily expect to pay atleast $500 for a 8 GB RAM dedicated server.
    3. DDoS protection would be almost impossible in such locations due to sick price increase

It simply is not going to happen.
    You are wrong, in Singapore you can buy dedi cheaper, https://www.oneasiahost.com/dedicated-server.htm
    and i found another few dedi that can easily effort .
    also about protection , its same as other dedi (normal)

You are wrong, in Singapore you can buy dedi cheaper, https://www.oneasiahost.com/dedicated-server.htm
    and i found another few dedi that can easily effort .
    also about protection , its same as other dedi (normal)
    $150 is still a lot for only 4 GB RAM and there is no ddos protection, not to mention windows OS costs extra.
    You need atleast 10 Gbps ddos protection to hold nowadays basic attacks if your server has decent population and you are not a big target,
    that's why everyone is choosing OVH as their provider, so either Canada or France, both locations are under huge Anti-DDoS protection & you can get 32 GB ram dedi
    with them for $60 per month.

Choosing Asia as server location is simply not worth the money, it's overpriced in general and inconvenient for EU & USA

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post
    $150 is still a lot for only 4 GB RAM and there is no ddos protection, not to mention windows OS costs extra.
    You need atleast 10 Gbps ddos protection to hold nowadays basic attacks if your server has decent population and you are not a big target,
    that's why everyone is choosing OVH as their provider, so either Canada or France, both locations are under huge Anti-DDoS protection & you can get 32 GB ram dedi
    with them for $60 per month.

Choosing Asia as server location is simply not worth the money, it's overpriced in general and inconvenient for EU & USA
    I mean, there is not only K.O , there is thousands other games hosted at ASIA and they still manage it, how could it work out ? you need to talk with provider about ddos protection and they will explain you.

I mean, there is not only K.O , there is thousands other games hosted at ASIA and they still manage it, how could it work out ? you need to talk with provider about ddos protection and they will explain you.
    Trust me, only a mad man would get a host in Asia and pay so much at the current state, when OVH offers everything that you could only dream about, basically for free.
    Is their support slow if it comes to issues? Yes it is.
    But is their service shit? Never.

You should try and open a KO Server in Asia, and you'll see the player base once you launch it.
    If you are so confident about your player base there you should buy ACME or SOACS + dedi in Asia and give your own server a go.
    You'll most likely barely (if you will even be able to) cover expenses.

It's a waste of money, and trust me, any provider that claim to offer DDoS protection have to setup filters, as the "spam" traffic has to get filtered at some point
    which will end up using a lot of BW, which will defenitly have to be paid at the end, so in general, Asia is too expensive.

KO is sadly a game where everyone DDoS each other for the fun of it, you can even use free stress testers that can hit you up to 1 Gbps basically for free.
    So without DDoS protection, you can't achieve nothing.

And don't get me wrong or anything, i'm not here to fight you, I just tell you how reality is.

Sadly bro, I doubt you'll ever see server in Asia again, time changes :/

Turkey is in Asia, so yeah, there are hundreds of servers in Asia lol

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by blackfox View Post
    Turkey is in Asia, so yeah, there are hundreds of servers in Asia lol
    ? turkey is in the middle east
    zuka likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast