Who can sell multiquest & jackpot & eventsystem source code?Where can i buy it?

This is a discussion on Who can sell multiquest & jackpot & eventsystem source code?Where can i buy it? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello all excellent developers! I want to buy multiquest & jackpot & event system code. Any version is okay. ***If ...
Page: 1

Default Who can sell multiquest & jackpot & eventsystem source code?Where can i buy it?

Hello all excellent developers!
    I want to buy multiquest & jackpot & event system code.
    Any version is okay.

***If you have,please help me.

***If you want to collaborate with me,please send me mail.

Thanks!

-JuniorDeveloper AlexPobis

Where did you start learning developing K.O ? you seems to be know nothing about K.O DEVELOPER

There is few servers that provide what you asking for, but I assume they're rather buggy... though never played on them so can't be sure. Not to sound too negative , but even if you find someone with those files they are going to cost a lot.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

And it's going to cost a lot because the knowledge of the KO developers regarding programming, sucks.

Since these "cough" professionals would not or could not answer your question, I found this for you. I think this might aid you in finding what you wanted through the owner of this server.

This server had the stuff your looking for http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...online-341851/

I played it and it was fun, with the jackpots with noah xp boost! Just scroll down through the pics

Thanks for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    Since these "cough" professionals would not or could not answer your question, I found this for you. I think this might aid you in finding what you wanted through the owner of this server.

This server had the stuff your looking for http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...online-341851/

I played it and it was fun, with the jackpots with noah xp boost! Just scroll down through the pics
    Couldn't, but there's really no desire to answer leechers. At least this time he's asking to buy the "functions", but it's really still in the "couldn't" category as it's really quite impractical in the case of larger systems like the event & quest system. Jackpot stuff is quite simple though, since it's really only a single random check, additional coins/XP given, and finally a packet sent, but the larger systems really are extremely impractical for "selling by themselves"...

I certainly couldn't strip that stuff out of current snoxd-koserver without a fair bit of hassle (which really isn't worth it). I mean, I'm relying on a timed event system, various hooks, simply a whole bunch of dependencies...

It's these kind of things which are ignored by those who can 'help' them for good reason; the OP doesn't really even know what they're asking. They just want things to be given to them without understanding that this stuff in particular is really quite infeasible.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post

Cough.. cough.. I don't think anyone here called themselves a professional, and I believe any retard on Earth could of Googled "V1453 Private server knight online" and got close to the same link you did. Amazing Google skills.

Well Im all about helping people if I can....you're all about calling people names, it screams your nothingness! I feel very sad for you. I will pray for you...