Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TitanKO 12xx PK server..the best one

This is a discussion on TitanKO 12xx PK server..the best one within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; TitanKO is the best 12xx pk private server what is placed in Croatia. Our server have future. TitanKO is not ...
Page: 1

Default TitanKO 12xx PK server..the best one

TitanKO is the best 12xx pk private server what is placed in Croatia.
    Our server have future.
    TitanKO is not too old and every month you can see so many changes.

We are looking for players what can take fun to hands :-)

Panel
    Forum
    FB Group

Events:

Castle Siege War
    BDW
    Forgot Temple
    Lunar war - We are first server what have JPKO war map !
    VS event - There is our map.. we can make map.
    GM events

Upgrade:
    Accesories +5
    Armors +10
    Weapons +10

Special iteems:
    Hero armors
    Hero weapons
    BDW earning
    Forgot necklace
    CSW belt
    Kahless
    Chaos weapons

You can get all iteems without donate!

If you will invite your clan or friends to game you will get reward to start !

You are welcome in our server !
    Last edited by Otis; 03-26-2015 at 12:30 PM.

Players on TitanKO enjoying ! Try it

My opinion is not normal ko, how much AP u have there 6k?

What do you mean about your oppinion "it's not normal KO" ? You can have 6k AP on USKO

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePvP View Post
    My opinion is not normal ko, how much AP u have there 6k?
    Warrior got 6200 or 7200 with passion build with full item ofc
    pk here is borring, warrior hit 1.4 on enemy with torment, ppl got 14k hp and runing with 3 priest per party -,-

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    Warrior got 6200 or 7200 with passion build with full item ofc
    pk here is borring, warrior hit 1.4 on enemy with torment, ppl got 14k hp and runing with 3 priest per party -,-
    sad but true. only way to pk there is having a good clan, or having party of 3 priest 5 warriors, or 1 priest 7 sins. That's only thing in cz. mages party are useless. archers party could be good, but just bunch of noobs archer.

Thnx for oppinion guys About HP there... yes all chars have more HP than normal.. but i don't see problem there. Do you remember FlameKO ? For example there were stats bigger and mages playing there with no problems. MAge with nova giving 800-1300 HP and i think 2 partys is not problem. When i played duo db priest and warrior mages had problems.

Immortal about your comment .. runing with 3 priests is not about server but about players experience.

TheGreatEvil - Did you really play there?

Banned Senior Member

I just remember here Freedom clan as mage team and they were suck even with 3 party xD

Yes they sometimes used 3 mage pt. But it was time when Famiglia clan or HellCastle used it too.
    3 weeks ago were freedoom players with one PT. They have not problem with that. It's reason why i defend mages on maxko.

Yesterday i played... lot of fun

Quote Originally Posted by Otis View Post
    Thnx for oppinion guys About HP there... yes all chars have more HP than normal.. but i don't see problem there. Do you remember FlameKO ? For example there were stats bigger and mages playing there with no problems. MAge with nova giving 800-1300 HP and i think 2 partys is not problem. When i played duo db priest and warrior mages had problems.

Immortal about your comment .. runing with 3 priests is not about server but about players experience.

TheGreatEvil - Did you really play there?
    Was that sarcasm? If so who are you? xd

If not, yes, i did played there for a while, back when good players were still playing this server. such as shagrath, zeus, lifestone, manhattan.
    I even played old maxKO, back when freedoom and famiglia had 2/3 mages party in cz. while BroOk had 10m nps. I'd say it would be better that both those clan go back mages. would balance stuff a bit I think. now its just melee and sins. nothing else.

You might wanna put a link to the panel at least in the main post.

Im like 6years on this pk server,the truth is that this server is way better than every single private server..
    If u guys are busy in rl and u wont farm much this server u have to join,easy farm/Nice pk,Good community i suggest u to join.

----
    Btw about AP each class:
    Sins have arround 5,5k damage
    Archer 4.8-5k
    Warrior(deff)5,5k
    Warrior passion(6,400-6,800)
    About HP:
    Even with 14k as warrior or priest w/e ppls going easy and fast down with duff all u need is a communicate with your party+teamwork.

Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar

I am just wondering where the fuck is my post about TitanMaxko? I waited mythlost to put it out there long time + it was edited much better then this 1,but whatever.

Anyways,titanko is an fun server to pk on for sure,if you love full pk server`s u won`t regret playing this one.

PS. Some answers would be appriciated...
    Last edited by ZiggZaggClickClack; 03-26-2015 at 10:51 AM.

Kallop iam sorry .. i edited it so links are there for now :-)

Next coment to mages on titanko... If are mages so bad i dont know why everytime winning CSW

TheGreatEvil - No it wasn't sarcasm We need more players for mage clans and it's reason why i writing here TitanKO is good server and now have so many news. I think all will like that.. try it guys

Quote Originally Posted by Otis View Post
    Kallop iam sorry .. i edited it so links are there for now :-)

Next coment to mages on titanko... If are mages so bad i dont know why everytime winning CSW

TheGreatEvil - No it wasn't sarcasm We need more players for mage clans and it's reason why i writing here TitanKO is good server and now have so many news. I think all will like that.. try it guys

never called mages bad. Peaple going mage on CSW because they always got 2/3 party. Everything about mage is fine. Even I'd say deadly fire is quite overpower. but its the first server I'm playing that the staff skill hit as high as the nova. normally nova hit about 4/3 what staff skill hit. would mean about 1.5k on titan. Only, it's not the perfect server to go play mage when your alone or in 1 party. I've tried several time to play mage there. You can't really call me a bad mage, most peaple call me the only good mage left on the server, cause I know how to tp in time and they don't need to wait 2 minutes before getting teleported there. It's just, everytimes I try to play mage, no matter what time it is, there a sin party jumping on you. And with those Glory BDW earrings, it even weaker mages by a lot once again. What I'd say, either nerf those Glory BDW earrings in resist and boost mages novas a bit. But GMs are too scared to try, or their too lazy to change the codes on these novas. or just waiting for everyone to have these earrings and gonna boost them, and once again, gonna become low nova damage.

this is a good fun pk server, but if some classes would get buffed, it would probably attract some different kind/class of players/clan.

Answer of GM... "might be dangerous to boost mages by 300 ish damage cause their always winning csw" right their already winning csw. maybe if mages would get boosted, those "so good mages" would get rekd be some other mages, and these might be weaker. and then, pk in cz would have some mage, witch in my opinion, its funnier to have mages party then only warrior and sins. You guys got nothing to loose by trying, I sincerely don't know why your not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast