Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

TitanKO

This is a discussion on TitanKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1. Beginner Items have been severely improved. 2. New players get a free scroll set. 3. Golems, Harpys and Trolls ...
Page: 10

1. Beginner Items have been severely improved.
    2. New players get a free scroll set.
    3. Golems, Harpys and Trolls are best manner source as of now.

More to come in the following days, stay tuned! Also if you have any questions feel free to send an email to [email protected]!

For existing players: NT is free from 18th to 22th July. More information on our panel! www.titanko.net
    Last edited by MeeP; 07-18-2010 at 02:19 PM.

Banned Senior Member

upupupuppppppppppp

lol i took a break of 1 week , was not at home , i came back and wanted to pk with my char and it was gone..? what happend?

Quote Originally Posted by biliboy View Post
    lol i took a break of 1 week , was not at home , i came back and wanted to pk with my char and it was gone..? what happend?
    leave ur ign or any info no1 is vident here.

Quote Originally Posted by biliboy View Post
    You probably typed 1 character wrong in your loginID and it created a new empty account. If you provide me with what you think your loginID was i could check it up.

BuyingPlatPremium

i got problem with the login

Quote Originally Posted by BuyingPlatPremium View Post
    i got problem with the login
    Could you like get your postcount from somewhere else? You made enough senseless replys everywhere in the row.

not true more people are coming they are just farming and it takes time in the morning there are not manny people online but later the day you can fight against 3-6 party's in cz and more people coming evry day it just takes time
    Big lie. Most of the time it's 1 praty vs 1 praty (not full ofc) and few ppl in moradon and noobs in luf faming manners. Ppl can just see online players on titanko site u know pfff. Mabey on war u can get 30 ppl (before it will be canceled again...).

and someone said u hit 1300 as a mage. Rly? i as a worrior i think i never get hit more than 700 if not less. And u farm for mage 4 days? right pff. not mention i dun know if slow time on mobs have been fixed yet. if it is so easy to play mage why there is like 10 gear up mages on whole server? why noone play mage? Well here is topic on titankoforum made by someone about farming mage :

titanko.freeforums.org • View topic - Mage

Seeing from your posts u are gm or one of server fundators. So yes u are very objective (read he lie...).

bump

Since the beginner stuff was made better i have seen several mages.
    ziggy you dont have to play you know, i know some people are having fun so imo its all good.

Server is for people enjoying themselves and having fun not trying to get peoples money and run off with it cough cough a server that was recently made and that is already corrupt , starts with P. imo thats just disrespectful.

its a funny server , isnt really hard to farm ,

bump for this server!

I dun play. I played 2 weeks and quit coz there was noone to play witch. Got in 1st clan on server and had some fun but mostly cz was and still is empty.(and i played when there ware 80-40 ppl online now it's like 20)

It's not about me like it or not but about telling truth. I'm not trying to be mean here.

fact is server is dead now. Maybe this will change but seeing how it goes it is not likely.

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

stop making thousands of posts about how much u dont like the server, we get it, u didnt like and quited kk. But let ppl come in and decide by theirselves so the population can raise.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    I dun play. I played 2 weeks and quit coz there was noone to play witch. Got in 1st clan on server and had some fun but mostly cz was and still is empty.(and i played when there ware 80-40 ppl online now it's like 20)

It's not about me like it or not but about telling truth. I'm not trying to be mean here.

fact is server is dead now. Maybe this will change but seeing how it goes it is not likely.
    seriously instead of post crap things you should leave if you dont fuking like it , as for me , you're just thinking on yourself + complaining , i bet when it grow ....cus it will! , you will be there. and it wont be thanks for your posts for sure .

First of all i did left as same as almost everybody.

Second, what "crap things"? Every one of that "crap things" are true. Not my fault they are "crap things"

I thought this topic was about server and not made for u ppl to kiss each others butts. This means telling "crap things" about server if they are true.

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

dude gtfo of this topic, we got ur point by the first post u made. u dont like the server oke, u kinda posted more than enough times about it, ppl will decide theirselves if they do or dont like this server, its not up to you to decide it the server is good for others or not since ppl have different oppinions.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    01-01-2023, 04:02 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    06-19-2012, 05:44 PM