Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

TitanKO

This is a discussion on TitanKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Server rocks, Rlly cool!! i like the manner system too!!! just need more players , there is no fail here ...
Page: 4

Server rocks, Rlly cool!! i like the manner system too!!!
    just need more players , there is no fail here at all!!

Cmon ppl join now Already made like 10 vs 10 pk and shit This server rocks! Pk is awesome there

reptile

Server is very laggy to me :/

coffiscithur

something really strange happened with me today.. while checking human trolls i got dc on my way there at location 187, 465 i disconnected.. tried to log in and right when i logged in i got dc again.. this happened for next 10+ times until i got tired so could you check it kurjam?

Quote Originally Posted by coffiscithur View Post
    something really strange happened with me today.. while checking human trolls i got dc on my way there at location 187, 465 i disconnected.. tried to log in and right when i logged in i got dc again.. this happened for next 10+ times until i got tired so could you check it kurjam?
    its a BUG, just do a town as fast as u can when u log ,i've reported it on their forums , btw its awesome (the pk) <3 it .
    Quote Originally Posted by reptile View Post
    Server is very laggy to me :/
    they're moving the host on these days , will be better!

Come Join us , its fuking awesome , worth to play.!!

omg im so badass lvl 64 xD ftw

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

nice fights in cz so far

reptile

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    its a BUG, just do a town as fast as u can when u log ,i've reported it on their forums , btw its awesome (the pk) <3 it .

they're moving the host on these days , will be better!

Come Join us , its fuking awesome , worth to play.!!
    Its a fun server id really like to play, can you tell me when they are going to move?

might give the server a try

can anyone tell me short about this server? how long does it to get 70? upgrade rates? Do u farm Ticket for gear?

Quote Originally Posted by reptile View Post
    Its a fun server id really like to play, can you tell me when they are going to move?
    They are going to move today, they bought the dedi server. As soon as it's up they will move, so the lagg will be gone

Quote Originally Posted by Necton View Post
    can anyone tell me short about this server? how long does it to get 70? upgrade rates? Do u farm Ticket for gear?
    I prolly make a tutorial soon for the beginners. But yea, you farm tickets for gear. It takes like 2-4 hours to get 70, but some days do get the gear. Also this server is perfect for begin with anytime. You get beginning gear that is suitable for surviving raids etc.

reptile

gr8, please post again when they started/finished moving

lol i like perseus ko much more :S in BETA i see all days 100+ or 150+ players online and this is beta

Quote Originally Posted by elchotox View Post
    lol i like perseus ko much more :S in BETA i see all days 100+ or 150+ players online and this is beta
    oh dear , do u realize that no1 cares ;>? , its about a BIG TASTE OF PK , and balance wich is +8/0

as far i know there is possible to upgrade accesories on pko wich make it kinda fail , ppl babashoping gonna own the server wich doesnt make it bored. Personally i'd rather to play this server wich reminds me KoCrusade =]

Quote Originally Posted by elchotox View Post
    yes its like that for now and will continue like that for a while, till alex gets greedy that hes not making the money he wants to be making and closes again.. lol just like always.

on topic: I used to play titan ko when it was out before, this is honestly the best server i played, their was a ton of pk, and it was all even pk considering if everyone put in the same amount of time you got the same exact gear, nothing to over power people in pus. gg server, and gl.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    01-01-2023, 04:02 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    06-19-2012, 05:44 PM