Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

TitanKO

This is a discussion on TitanKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; farming isn't so bad it took me like 2,5 days (not all days just some time after work ) to ...
Page: 6

farming isn't so bad it took me like 2,5 days (not all days just some time after work ) to get 70 and glave+8,in,ib,roc,1x shell. And i pk a bit too.

So if few hours a day for week or less is to much for u ppl to pk on good old ko 70 lvl cap, witch old bowl and old interface, witchout that f. geeky orc kid poping out at the beggining. I must say than how u played usko in a first place?

All it need now is old roaring orc on the log in

Server get some lag spikes and is rather empthy (from what i saw 50 ppl max during day so far) so if they will bring more ppl they need goona get better server/connection i think.

But for now pk is quite nice.

Beholdlove

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    farming isn't so bad it took me like 2,5 days (not all days just some time after work ) to get 70 and glave+8,in,ib,roc,1x shell. And i pk a bit too.

So if few hours a day for week or less is to much for u ppl to pk on good old ko 70 lvl cap, witch old bowl and old interface, witchout that f. geeky orc kid poping out at the beggining. I must say than how u played usko in a first place?

All it need now is old roaring orc on the log in

Server get some lag spikes and is rather empthy (from what i saw 50 ppl max during day so far) so if they will bring more ppl they need goona get better server/connection i think.

But for now pk is quite nice.

totally agree =]

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Oldurdu

That is all.

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

server isnt lagging anymore

This server is rlly cool,
    just need some more humans/players
    So the pk can start and not only raiding.

I think if that happends server is awesome!! and can start wars too etc

Come On People's Give It A Try

xiahou_yuan

this server fails, 3 rogues raiding all day giving new players no chance at all, everywhere i go they kill us, even in town
    he tried to bring back titanko but failed badly, old titanko gave us +7 set and LIGHT ROL and LIGHT IN, which gave us atleast a chance to defend ourselves, this is just plain retarded, server gonna die in 2 days

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xiahou_yuan View Post
    blablabla, 3 rogues raiding all day giving new players no chance at blallblalblabla
    Funny part is... who they are.

BUTTSECKS of HIGH FIVE~!

xD well i did give the server a try.. 3 day max then i got bored.. did get geard way to fast.. did take me about 2 day..way to fast.. my friend did burn 3 items by adding bonus on them [2 shells+8 and one IB+8].. pk is extream boring as you run to same spot.. raid raid raid.. and ya 3 orc rouges are running all day to raid i dont play but my friend that live in my apartment now during the summer did play and he did just freak out today and even he did say this sux. Now what made titanko fail... here is why

1 farming is to easy
    2 xp is to easy
    3 hard for new players to farm as geard players just keep raiding and think they are gg players.
    4 the titanko shop ther you buy your gear show wep that arent inseted yet.
    5 you have incompetent game masters.. and to many off them i did even se a game master stand by manners and be in a party with 2 sin,s... game masters cant shit when you ask them they just say duno ask in forum... and bla bla bla.. titanko whas good befor but now no thanx whas a good try but it will fail sorry ailar and the gang

i recomend this server, no lags, easy to exp just need more farm spots

Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    xD well i did give the server a try.. 3 day max then i got bored.. did get geard way to fast.. did take me about 2 day..way to fast.. my friend did burn 3 items by adding bonus on them [2 shells+8 and one IB+8].. pk is extream boring as you run to same spot.. raid raid raid.. and ya 3 orc rouges are running all day to raid i dont play but my friend that live in my apartment now during the summer did play and he did just freak out today and even he did say this sux. Now what made titanko fail... here is why

1 farming is to easy
    2 xp is to easy
    3 hard for new players to farm as geard players just keep raiding and think they are gg players.
    4 the titanko shop ther you buy your gear show wep that arent inseted yet.
    5 you have incompetent game masters.. and to many off them i did even se a game master stand by manners and be in a party with 2 sin,s... game masters cant shit when you ask them they just say duno ask in forum... and bla bla bla.. titanko whas good befor but now no thanx whas a good try but it will fail sorry ailar and the gang
    couldn't be more agree'd with you , its just an epic fail , old titanko was a way better. this shit is SIN's heaven . there is not a big action just dumb sins running and running .

i like'd it , but the admin made some craps changes wich made it bored , that's why im qutting , i gave my account to a clannie if you're wonder , wont play there anymore.
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 06-28-2010 at 11:38 PM.

count me in

xiahou_yuan

yup, he thought he could make it more fun by making a few changes, it just ruined the whole server.
    point of titanko was that you could start pking immediatly and you could always farm when you wanted, light IN, light Rols and +7 set was enough to be able to pk against full geared ppl.
    and getting manner was harder, not this crap here, took ppl twice as long to get geared in old titanko.
    and oh really, you think making FT items over 1m manner points is gonna save your server? it just ruins it even more as raptors and gig both cost only 80k but a hb +8=1m manner points lol

Banned for scamming.

let me try this server =)

Personal items added to the store for those who want to farm a lot. PD costs 1.75m manner for example.

1 Manner spawn has been added to both nation castles for beginners.

Rogue DD cap has been removed.

Leg cut and scream works.

Archery works.

MeeP has defeated Magyk.

Quote Originally Posted by xiahou_yuan View Post
    yup, he thought he could make it more fun by making a few changes, it just ruined the whole server.
    point of titanko was that you could start pking immediatly and you could always farm when you wanted, light IN, light Rols and +7 set was enough to be able to pk against full geared ppl.
    and getting manner was harder, not this crap here, took ppl twice as long to get geared in old titanko.
    and oh really, you think making FT items over 1m manner points is gonna save your server? it just ruins it even more as raptors and gig both cost only 80k but a hb +8=1m manner points lol
    I can see the point in ur story, as far as the Light iron necks and other light items go. I miss them aswell, i remember i could VS full geared rogues with this set and even win some of them. I also see what Turbo is trying to say, i can feel that the PK is only RAID RAID RAID atm so... dunno what's gonna happen in the future.
    But sins heaven? Wtf ur talkin about? No shit 3 x spike = death. It's like that in every fuken server. I'd say it's BPs heaven as Judgement damage is raised. I had 7k hp, 1,8k ap and 900 def on my Bp which is enough to go 1 vs 3 or even 4.

Anyways my point is: Take 3x players of any class and u pwn. IT's not only rogues. 3 x warrior, you die. 3 x bp-s you die. Or take 3 x Support Bp-s and u can pwn whole partys. Cs + impact +8 and you are god

And do magyk, WTF? ur retarded or something? U never make any useful posts. Seems like ur a monkey behind a PC coping random words from google
    Last edited by nirk; 06-29-2010 at 08:51 AM.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    01-01-2023, 04:02 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    06-19-2012, 05:44 PM