Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

TitanKO

This is a discussion on TitanKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i never said it's Sins heaven I said 3 gay sins ruining server by raiding the farm spots 24/7...
Page: 7

xiahou_yuan

i never said it's Sins heaven I said 3 gay sins ruining server by raiding the farm spots 24/7

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nirk View Post
    *evul magyk*
    No need to get upset now, just coz was referring that the server ur playing at along with yar pals with, well nice ytams, is ghey.

Dont feel bad. Almost every lolko server sux. Cant beat logix and mathz of da univerze. Ko is destined for doom and destvuction.

FTR, no google used.

The best server I ever played! And its back now!

Been waiting a long time for this day it would come back!

Gothic

Mobs has been added to luferson/El-morad castle so new players can lvl up there,also starting gear has changed to a better gear.

This server is perfectly balanced, Just need few more active ppl and it will be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothic View Post
    Mobs has been added to luferson/El-morad castle so new players can lvl up there,also starting gear has changed to a better gear.

This server is perfectly balanced, Just need few more active ppl and it will be awesome.
    +99, i think more activity will make server perfect =)

kingswe

The server isnt balanced, the reason those 3 sins raiding the noobs 24/7 is becuase theres barely any humans, and the gms doesnt give a sh1t about this, many people left and iam sure the few people thats still there will leave soon enough too.

well what i did se yesterday. now he have added manner farm mobs outside emc and luff.. big mistake... why the ... dident you add golems.. now its just a big ass ks spot ther 4 or 5 players just run and call names and ks eatch others.

Is the starting lvl 60? and what gears do u have when u start?
    Free scrolls?
    Is there a chance u could fail if u add bonuses to ur gears?

Haven't tried it out yet thats why im asking

Old titanko was so much fun! so worried it wont be the same...

Btw www.titanko.net doesn't work for me :S

kingswe

Chitin set +6 and for example if ure a warrior you start with glave +6, but looks like the server is down and will stay like that hopefully forever, the server failed

Quote Originally Posted by Westside View Post
    Is the starting lvl 60? and what gears do u have
    Is there a chance u could fail if u add bonuses to ur gears?
    yes you can fail.. my friend did fail 2 rouge +8 shells when he did add dex.. and a IB+8 failed when he did add elemental..

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

Dedicated server shutdown last night due to hardware issues and it is being fixed by the dedicated rental firm. most likely thats why its down

Quote Originally Posted by kingswe View Post
    Chitin set +6 and for example if ure a warrior you start with glave +6, but looks like the server is down and will stay like that hopefully forever, the server failed
    The server didn't fail. Yesterday the peak of 100 users was passed and there are more players joining every day. And it's down atm because the Dedi server shutdown randomly. if you don't like the server, then dont play there. I dont understand why u want the server to die. There are clearly over 100 players who like the server. I don't like Sexyko for example, but do i want it to die? NO. I just don't play there, that's all. People like different things, you can't force people not to like that server just because you don't like it.

ohh and btw, the server is perfectly balanced now. Admin NTd some clans and shit. There still are some more orcs time to time, but it just depends of the time you are playing.

kingswe

I never forced anyone to quit the server , but everytime i loggin its the same thing, raiding the 1-3 humans / spike town, but if ure right then i would be happy

Quote Originally Posted by kingswe View Post
    I never forced anyone to quit the server , but everytime i loggin its the same thing, raiding the 1-3 humans / spike town, but if ure right then i would be happy
    Well sofar it only had been raiding, and i got kinda bored already but now when there are more players we had some great pk in bowl. orcs vs humans, sometimes orcs won, sometimes humans won That was great

Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    well what i did se yesterday. now he have added manner farm mobs outside emc and luff.. big mistake... why the ... dident you add golems.. now its just a big ass ks spot ther 4 or 5 players just run and call names and ks eatch others.
    There's always room in cz.. right? Also there should be manner spots in Trolls now aswell. The most private place to farm i think

kingswe

Update eachother here with patches and stuff when server is up or not

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    01-01-2023, 04:02 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    06-19-2012, 05:44 PM