Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 170

TitanKO

This is a discussion on TitanKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; server down for the last2 hours...
Page: 8


  1. #106
    xiahou_yuan
    Guest

    Default

    server down for the last2 hours

  2. #107
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UallHateMeSoDoUCare?
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    Great server but only need more people!! im in

  3. #108
    Senior Member Westside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Like none who wants to go for manner farm and nooby good geared rogue always attacking from behind

    Speed scrolls and 2k and 350 ac scrolls should be for free.

    Titanko aint like before...
    Last edited by Westside; 07-04-2010 at 09:24 AM.

  4. #109
    Senior Member nirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westside View Post
    Like none who wants to go for manner farm and nooby good geared rogue always attacking from behind

    Speed scrolls and 2k and 350 ac scrolls should be for free.

    Titanko aint like before...
    Scrolls are almost like free... You need to kill 1 MannerFarm to get speedpot. Takes you like 30 sec to do it. And it will never be the same as before, because the old database was completely deleted, there was nothing left of it. The developers of the new Titanko had to build everything up from zero, and kinda impossible to remember every detail that the old Titanko had. Sure i do miss the old one aswell, but i also like the new one

  5. #110
    xiahou_yuan
    Guest

    Default

    I still remember every "little" detail
    first of all golems n trolls dropped 25 manner scroll
    Manner farm dropped 100, 50 and 25 scroll
    I remember this cause partys fighting over 100 drop all the time
    we started with +7 gear, light in, light skele, light roc/rol etc.

  6. #111
    bluebird
    Guest

    Default

    Quite possibly have the originals stored somewhere on DVD around the house. Hosted the original TitanKO with IceMan, back in the day, when twostars was having social issues. If I find the motivation over the next few weeks, to dig them up. Would have absolutely no problem, passing them on.

    @ Gothic : Tzur

    Also, believe I still own SiteGround Web Hosting Server Default Page , give me the word, and I'll redirect it, or pass it over all together. No use for it anymore. Just glad to see some people still having fun.

  7. #112
    Senior Member MeeP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluebird View Post
    Quite possibly have the originals stored somewhere on DVD around the house. Hosted the original TitanKO with IceMan, back in the day, when twostars was having social issues. If I find the motivation over the next few weeks, to dig them up. Would have absolutely no problem, passing them on.

    @ Gothic : Tzur

    Also, believe I still own SiteGround Web Hosting Server Default Page , give me the word, and I'll redirect it, or pass it over all together. No use for it anymore. Just glad to see some people still having fun.
    Thank you!

  8. #113
    Senior Member Westside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nirk View Post
    Scrolls are almost like free... You need to kill 1 MannerFarm to get speedpot. Takes you like 30 sec to do it. And it will never be the same as before, because the old database was completely deleted, there was nothing left of it. The developers of the new Titanko had to build everything up from zero, and kinda impossible to remember every detail that the old Titanko had. Sure i do miss the old one aswell, but i also like the new one
    ok I agree its not that hard. But for a priest or a mage it's kinda hard when u're new in server. Why not change it by tellling kurjam how it was?

    Manner farm dropped tickets like 3x 200 and 2x 50 and some coins.
    There was no chance of failing when u added bonuses to items...

    And by the way, last time I ever heard from kurjam was that he told us it was 2% left of it to fix when the old titanko was down. And none of the other Gms or players ever heard from him after that... and titanko forum died slowly after that too. I'm just saying... Don't think everything was completly wiped.

  9. #114
    Senior Member MeeP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westside View Post
    ok I agree its not that hard. But for a priest or a mage it's kinda hard when u're new in server. Why not change it by tellling kurjam how it was?

    Manner farm dropped tickets like 3x 200 and 2x 50 and some coins.
    There was no chance of failing when u added bonuses to items...

    And by the way, last time I ever heard from kurjam was that he told us it was 2% left of it to fix when the old titanko was down. And none of the other Gms or players ever heard from him after that... and titanko forum died slowly after that too. I'm just saying... Don't think everything was completly wiped.
    The old TitanKO ran out of money.

  10. #115
    Senior Member Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    889

    Default

    Server is a lot of fun, it doesnt take too long at all to farm for your stuff. And once u got it then you are done farming for ever only scrolls that are real easy to farm for. U can farm for scroll for a whole month in a hour probably.

    Only thing the server needs is like many other privates, more people to join.

  11. #116
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UallHateMeSoDoUCare?
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    need few orcs upupo

  12. #117
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    somewhere in the world...
    Posts
    305

    Default

    lol i cant even log in why is that?

  13. #118
    Senior Member MeeP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,254

    Default

    Maybe because the server was restarted at the time you tried.

  14. #119
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UallHateMeSoDoUCare?
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    upupupup for a great server

  15. #120
    Senior Member Legrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    50

    Default

    plesent fun

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    06-19-2012, 05:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •