Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

TitanKo

This is a discussion on TitanKo within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey guys some one want to come TitanKo its a private Server it so good and i search for good ...
Page: 1

Default TitanKo

hey guys some one want to come TitanKo its a private Server it so good and i search for good player
    when i find some goods player i want create a clan so if some one want can comment here or add me to skype lior.4smlife and we talk

Forum,panel of that server ?

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    Forum,panel of that server ?
    Titan :: Index
    MAXKO Forum ? Index page

People here in this forum are always looking for a stable, last longing server to play and they keep jumping from one to another in a week because they always die, so I really don't know why I don't see any of you there. Simply put, MaxKO been out for more than 4 years and it is still there. With an avarage of at least 150+ players all the time. The PK is active all day long and it's the best. There is BDW, a worth going forgotten temple, several events, etc.

The downside is that playing solo there is really hard. But you have time to farm, the server is not going anywhere. One of the fears to join any other server after it's been running is that it's really hard to catch up and by the time you do that the server probably died alredy.

Playing assassin there is trully awesome, I finallly made the owner nerf all the shields that contained a huge dagger def. There is also new skills that you really need to tweak to fit them in so it's not all those boring 70- stuff.
    Warriors are also great, I'd say the strongest class.
    Archers got new power shots, the combo works fine and with the right gear you can tank a lot.
    Priests are cool, tanky as fuck so you can have a really nice pk being the only priest in the party alongside a good rogue and some extra muscle.

A lot of you skip this server because of the itens. "They look odd", well who cares? Just try the server and the PK and you'll see how fun it is.

If you need help you can pm me ingame ( _Manhattan_ ) or go to forum and the staff will help you out. All I ask is, don't go CZ with the gear you farm in 1 hour because you'll get 2 hitted and rage quit lol.
    Give it a try!

Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar

TitanKO/MaxKO is stable and trustable server for sure for the people who love pure and only pure PK,there is several well known clans from many private or even USKO servers.So i also recommand it to anyone who loves PURE PK.And if you prefer exp/farm/to have item/lvl advantage over someone this server aint for you .Peace

That's nothing close to the real TitanKO , its quite disgusting seeing people taking a old glorious server name just to get some publicity , awful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L_02qKBzrY

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    That's nothing close to the real TitanKO , its quite disgusting seeing people taking a old glorious server name just to get some publicity , awful.

But let's not forget TitanKO was just a takeover & rename of HCKO (edit: actually, our 2nd server CKO, as HCKO was the farm, CKO was the PK).

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    But let's not forget TitanKO was just a takeover & rename of HCKO (edit: actually, our 2nd server CKO, as HCKO was the farm, CKO was the PK).
    and the current TitanKO is your 3rd ?

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    and the current TitanKO is your 3rd ?
    I have nothing to do with MaxKO/TitanKO. Haven't since 2010-ish, or at least, that's the latest date on their DLL which I doubt they even use anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post

No1 is trying get publicity for the server with another servers name and tbh this guy who made topic is not even in the right section he should post in the recruitment part if im right since he was only looking for a clan to play with :S He did not even put a freaking panel/forum link so i guess the dude has nothing to do with the administration...I for example did not even know there was a server named TitanKO before... I guess flegy had lack of imagination when it came to new server name,but even if he put "KoxpKO" hes gonna have enough people on it cuz his servers are runing smoothly and its stable.W.e thats only my opinion , have fun,peace.

Actually everyone who's wondering, the TitanKO server wich trailer was posted by PendexO was hosted my me (k22k) and Meep and we got help from various different people. Before us it was hosted by other people. Now this particular topic is about a whole other TitanKO, a third one already i think? And asfar as I can tell, it has nothing to do with the previous servers. Also i don't think any previous TitanKO hosters have anything to do with it. Never the less i'm not saying it's a bad server, i haven't tried it and therefore i'm not going to give any opinions about this server, just wanted to point out that what you're dealing with here is not the old TitanKO
    LambOfGod likes this.

The guy who made the post should just put Titan/Maxko and it would be all fine .

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggZaggClickClack View Post
    The guy who made the post should just put Titan/Maxko and it would be all fine .
    agreed.

@k22k heya man ,its been a while .

Hey I've been raoming around the ko4life forums for a while actually, but I rarely post anything, if at all. Anyways i'm looking for a way back to knight online. Tried a couple of servers but everything seems so empty, but atleast I could try out my rotten playing skills, which for my suprise are still in pretty good condition lol... However I'm really looking forward to the TwoStars project. I had a slight contact with him many many years ago when he was not aswell known yet, but even then he impressed me. I can't imagine where he has developed by now. From the looks of it, something spectacular is rising....

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    People here in this forum are always looking for a stable, last longing server to play and they keep jumping from one to another in a week because they always die, so I really don't know why I don't see any of you there. Simply put, MaxKO been out for more than 4 years and it is still there. With an avarage of at least 150+ players all the time. The PK is active all day long and it's the best. There is BDW, a worth going forgotten temple, several events, etc.

The downside is that playing solo there is really hard. But you have time to farm, the server is not going anywhere. One of the fears to join any other server after it's been running is that it's really hard to catch up and by the time you do that the server probably died alredy.

Playing assassin there is trully awesome, I finallly made the owner nerf all the shields that contained a huge dagger def. There is also new skills that you really need to tweak to fit them in so it's not all those boring 70- stuff.
    Warriors are also great, I'd say the strongest class.
    Archers got new power shots, the combo works fine and with the right gear you can tank a lot.
    Priests are cool, tanky as fuck so you can have a really nice pk being the only priest in the party alongside a good rogue and some extra muscle.

A lot of you skip this server because of the itens. "They look odd", well who cares? Just try the server and the PK and you'll see how fun it is.

If you need help you can pm me ingame ( _Manhattan_ ) or go to forum and the staff will help you out. All I ask is, don't go CZ with the gear you farm in 1 hour because you'll get 2 hitted and rage quit lol.
    Give it a try!
    RageKO is here to stay. I won't post info here, but I do play TitanKO. Remember, this was once maxko which was closed due to flegy wanting more donations. Just a reminder for those who do not know me: I am Koolaid or DrDooM. My server will not close. I know we are new, but all servers are new at some point. RageKO had a 30 day beta before opening on Oct.17 2014 and will not close. This is my first and only server, bottom line.

Again, I feel like I can post here since this is not a TitanKO post. This is just a member who is looking for a server for fair and safe fun. Well I am here to say try RageKO once.... and see if you need any others... RageKO Staff
    Last edited by RageKO; 11-09-2014 at 07:57 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast