Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Toxicko Pk/low farm server Come join us Now

This is a discussion on Toxicko Pk/low farm server Come join us Now within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 1

Default Toxicko Pk/low farm server Come join us Now

Last edited by ToxicKO; 12-07-2012 at 03:59 PM.
    Anthrax, TopGun and aznjinxlastone like this.

Would like to see more SS's and more info on +'s...plus 45 years ? what....

Banned Senior Member

They are saying of all their staffs experiences? It combines to 45 years.

Just to add to this info the server is running Atm so you can play already just remember that we will wipe @ launch

What makes the difference betwen ur server and xionia?
    From what u say same armors,same statts,same like xionia when launched with +1 accesories and latter on +3,etc....

Quote Originally Posted by nekromage3 View Post
    What makes the difference betwen ur server and xionia?
    From what u say same armors,same statts,same like xionia when launched with +1 accesories and latter on +3,etc....
    Hahaha yea it is the same but at this point, private servers are failing bad and I still got that bit of KO addicition in ma blood so I will play anything new and seems pretty decent to play at this moment.
    spiked likes this.

Oke in what point? We got custom bosses which xionako has not We custommized our gryp baha valk Which xionako has not we have krowaz which xionako has not we have a monsummon staff which xionako has not we have darkness wapons which xionako has not Please tell me whats the same about it i geus every server has +1 jewerly and armor and people running around in it? will that make it the same?

RealNiggaRollCall Senior Member

this server looks like what some people have been waiting for. Even if you have doubts try it looks like fun!

TrustyTheClown Senior Member G3rm4n's Avatar

i allready downloading the client, but so far only FTP server to dl the client seem to be up, means my dl is currently 150-200kb/s =/

Quote Originally Posted by spiked View Post
    this server looks like what some people have been waiting for. Even if you have doubts try it looks like fun!
    Thx buddy we would like this server to be a succes We also disabled donations for the good part of the first month People can farm everything if the want to. its just alot of fun we made some things easy to get and somethings hard to get So you need to fight the other nation in krowaz to get to falankor and then fight other clans in csw to get to the other falankor we have ingame Alot of fun

RealNiggaRollCall Senior Member

just wondering if upgrade rate to +8 is 5% does that mean that the drop rates will be high?

Quote Originally Posted by spiked View Post
    just wondering if upgrade rate to +8 is 5% does that mean that the drop rates will be high?
    Yes the will be pretty high But remember thats whitout trina so whit trina it will be 20-25% We dont want things to be to easy aswel since we dont want things to get boring Befor we can release new content

TrustyTheClown Senior Member G3rm4n's Avatar

It really seams to be fun, and nearly everything is working so far. i would like to see some peeps there to play with.

Greetings
    Gerry

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    They are saying of all their staffs experiences? It combines to 45 years.
    I'd still like a breakdown on that; who, what, where, how long.
    Given most currently in the PSKO dev scene's been here since 2007~2008 (or more likely, later), that's a likely max of 4~5 years (aside from myself, there's maybe a handful that are still around who've been here older than that, but most have long left the scene).

Given that, if we go with 4 years (1.298 [PSKO] was only released late 2007, early 2008 if memory serves), that's about ~11 (well, 11.25 but let's just round it down) staff members -- and that's IF they've all been around for that probable max time, which I think is personally fairly unlikely (and really, that doesn't even necessarily mean they were working with KO the ENTIRE time). Even more likely, assuming that not every single member of their staff has been around since the probable max, this means it's likely their staff count adds up to OVER 12 people.

Now, don't forget, they counted GM experience as well, so I'm hoping there's more GMs than developers, otherwise things can get pretty messy without proper management. Trying to be fair, if we assume there to be slightly more devs than typical servers (4), that gives us, most likely at least 8 GMs.

A proper breakdown, or at least an overview of staff to back up your claim would be nice -- because, in all likelihood, the number was just made up as a selling point.

And remember kids: just because you've doing something for a long time doesn't necessarily mean you've been doing it competently.
    iRaiden and WUTANG like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicKO View Post
    Yes the will be pretty high But remember thats whitout trina so whit trina it will be 20-25% We dont want things to be to easy aswel since we dont want things to get boring Befor we can release new content
    if upg to +8 is 20-25% with trina then its TOO high.. especially if trina can be obtained ingame too .. I hope you have trina only on PUS and u will consider lowering this rate on +8's..

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-27-2012, 10:32 PM