Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Toxicko Pk/low farm server Come join us Now

This is a discussion on Toxicko Pk/low farm server Come join us Now within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I doubt admin banned u for no reason but ok,if he did post some proofs :P . Btw 1 of ...
Page: 10

Banned Senior Member

I doubt admin banned u for no reason but ok,if he did post some proofs :P . Btw 1 of the admins on Toxic was on Chakra with name Bummetheus. Peace

Bummetheus was admin on xionis not chakra i think

KingNoodles Senior Member Manio22's Avatar

mohyaha phos you are so fken owned. Now I really wish you all the luck.

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    i dont think so you can come near us

Hell yeah
    you guys can check the topic on they forum

Some guy report someone using weapon +10

and what admin said?

its was just testing

O.o

server was max+8 and how he can give people +10 item to test

didn't you have a char to test out your self ?

The guys using item +10 and he come vs with us
    4 of them using +10 item vs us using +8 but nvm we still win

check it now before they delete that topic -.-

This shows how stupid you actually are. I was there when toxicko tested new weapons, and that guy had a baal +10 indeed to check if the attack on that weapon is not to high so they exactly know how much attack they should've done on the darkness weapons. And no he didnt use it in CZ, he only used it in Arena to test against other people that participated in the test and did not harras anyone els. But that only shows how stupid you actually are.

Zuka, honey, your clan is really sad, you and your babies come and go in every single server, you do not stop till you find a server thats gonna obey your BEGGING to increase mages power so you can spit your little novas all over the server, fortunatly this server is handled by people who know what to do, and were secure enough to have the balls to say no, I myself have never played a server so balanced like this one, I dare some1 with actually a REGULAR brain to say the contraire.
    As for Noodles (Manio22), I can make one in less than 3 minutes and eat it, it is cheap and easy, also no1 gives a fck about their existance.

Peace guys.
    TopGun likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    Zuka, honey, your clan is really sad, you and your babies come and go in every single server, you do not stop till you find a server thats gonna obey your BEGGING to increase mages power so you can spit your little novas all over the server, fortunatly this server is handled by people who know what to do, and were secure enough to have the balls to say no, I myself have never played a server so balanced like this one, I dare some1 with actually a REGULAR brain to say the contraire.
    As for Noodles (Manio22), I can make one in less than 3 minutes and eat it, it is cheap and easy, also no1 gives a fck about their existance.

Peace guys.
    Funny how the guys talking shit saying that FinalLegacy was a bunch of babies and suck, was the same one bitching about the nova's.
    Remember CSW Manhattan when you was bitching about the nova's cause you couldnt kill a monu as long as they was in there? Seems
    as soon as someone dies ( Repeatedly without killing them ) they try to find a excuse of how they couldn't beat them. Just because
    they had more clan comp than your bullshitty " NoDrama ", doesn't mean they are noobs. And actually a party full of mages takes more
    skill than a party full of meele's. Try joining a mage clan sometimes hmm?
    Darwish likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Claus View Post
    Funny how the guys talking shit saying that FinalLegacy was a bunch of babies and suck, was the same one bitching about the nova's.
    Remember CSW Manhattan when you was bitching about the nova's cause you couldnt kill a monu as long as they was in there? Seems
    as soon as someone dies ( Repeatedly without killing them ) they try to find a excuse of how they couldn't beat them. Just because
    they had more clan comp than your bullshitty " NoDrama ", doesn't mean they are noobs. And actually a party full of mages takes more
    skill than a party full of meele's. Try joining a mage clan sometimes hmm?
    I won't give too much tought and answer you duo the amount of shit contained in your reply.

BUMP for a good server
    Darwish likes this.

+1 that the most and best server

Quote Originally Posted by Darwish View Post
    This shows how stupid you actually are. I was there when toxicko tested new weapons, and that guy had a baal +10 indeed to check if the attack on that weapon is not to high so they exactly know how much attack they should've done on the darkness weapons. And no he didnt use it in CZ, he only used it in Arena to test against other people that participated in the test and did not harras anyone els. But that only shows how stupid you actually are.
    How do you mean ? Why the admin cannot test the skill? didn't they dont know how to test it or dumb? arent you are the guy ? and how u can sure that ?

So why he not give to everyone in server to test instead of his friend? did it he make balance for server ?

Only hes friend has +2 uniq in 1 months server open did they donate Oo?

and they just online for 3 hours each day and they can pwn all?

they start quiting when we come im pretty sure about that

i only see the Famiglia clan PK atm and Human was RoyalFamily before they quit Others full of (FinalLegacy)

That the reason why we leave and we wont anyone go donate there and quit (Just an advice )

Peace guys.

We actually already play lot of pvp server and already Pwn them with melee/Mages and we just went to play here because its was seems nice
    after 3 days we see the stupid going on there because they friend cannot kill us, so they start making mages lil bit slow but not at damage
    they upgrade the resistance for all class

and one more things you guys can see the difference from orc mages and human mages

they have difference Stun rate and ice that was so stupid

totally they just making money but others they didn't care

who been there and geared they wont quit anyway cause they spend alot money

Banned

I won't give too much tought and answer you duo the amount of shit contained in your reply.
    Nice spelling and grammar.

Zuka... its actually no use to reply to you but i feel forced to do it anyway, Mage damage for either orc or human and their stun rates are exactly the same. You probably think that mages are nova's only but in fact mages have tons of different skills aswell, What toxicko did was increasing the single target skill damage and keept the nova's at a decent ammount of damage, this way a group of mages cannot instakill another group of players and they actually require a little skill to get some kills. But yeah, if you dont have any skills then i understand why you dont like this server, but that doesn't mean the server sucks it actually means that you suck at KO. And about increasing the resistance that is not true at all. They made a extra slot item that has 5-10 resistance and some stats, thats not overpowered at all. 5-10 resistance reduces the mage damage maybe by 0.1% you wont even notice the difference, but besides that item they havnt put any resistance on any item that toxicko didnt have since the start. And now the part about making money, yes ofcourse toxicko wants to make money. You are really stupid to think that there is a server around thats willing to do this for no money at all, but this server actually made all items possible to gain trough ingame progress. That means if you can't donate you can still get the highest items but it will take a little longer. They even brought out a few items that you can only get ingame and not in the PUS.

PS: About the weapon test. Yes the 2 admins could've tested it, but why not intervere it with the players that are actually PK'ing a lot in their server. Its better to get a players suggestion about weapons and armors then just randomly choose numbers on weapons and throw it into game. Thats probably the way you would do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Claus View Post
    Nice spelling and grammar.
    speeling and grammar? this is the internet xd

Quote Originally Posted by Darwish View Post
    Zuka... its actually no use to reply to you but i feel forced to do it anyway, Mage damage for either orc or human and their stun rates are exactly the same. You probably think that mages are nova's only but in fact mages have tons of different skills aswell, What toxicko did was increasing the single target skill damage and keept the nova's at a decent ammount of damage, this way a group of mages cannot instakill another group of players and they actually require a little skill to get some kills. But yeah, if you dont have any skills then i understand why you dont like this server, but that doesn't mean the server sucks it actually means that you suck at KO. And about increasing the resistance that is not true at all. They made a extra slot item that has 5-10 resistance and some stats, thats not overpowered at all. 5-10 resistance reduces the mage damage maybe by 0.1% you wont even notice the difference, but besides that item they havnt put any resistance on any item that toxicko didnt have since the start. And now the part about making money, yes ofcourse toxicko wants to make money. You are really stupid to think that there is a server around thats willing to do this for no money at all, but this server actually made all items possible to gain trough ingame progress. That means if you can't donate you can still get the highest items but it will take a little longer. They even brought out a few items that you can only get ingame and not in the PUS.

PS: About the weapon test. Yes the 2 admins could've tested it, but why not intervere it with the players that are actually PK'ing a lot in their server. Its better to get a players suggestion about weapons and armors then just randomly choose numbers on weapons and throw it into game. Thats probably the way you would do it.
    That doesn't matter how skill we are
    aren't you play mage team before ?

How you can be sure of that ?, since from 1st day start we can NT with 6 people 4 mages/2 priest and we kill torn of people in their town, anyway you just player there am right ? after few days we go with 6 donate mages full gear thats mean and we still cannot kill k nvm , i was make topic about mages is so underpower to kill people and what they saying do you think ? they told us ''You guys need to get more gear to kill people and its all about mage are so balance at all '' how the fack he can told us like that ?
    since we using +8 fuilitol/faun imir rings/ Flame ring, also tried with MP mage but it doesn't work too with EP/ME,How do you want we make more damage from mage? put some edited item from Admin editor and saying its just testing ?, ye im suck to play on BROKE K.O, it is not about skill, no one can play mage with 6 and 2 priest in this server, Iv'e recommend you to play mages clan there with you skill and kill people then show me some reason you kill 1 melee pt with 6 mages then i i'll give up,

Everyone open server for money, but the main reason they didn't care about player, how stupid are you, you can quest me like that hahah
    and actually they make every new items on PUS and cannot be farmed, just an some item
    This server he post here is low farm right?
    How long to get Full gear to pk? for 2 days? 2 weeks ? from this way everyone know they just open for money

about csw, before we playing here every clan winning the castle will earned 5k nps, and yeah we also earn 5k nps from 1st csw we winn by our skilled player .
    for the second time we going with 3x mge party to csw and how much we earn ? only 5k but nvm we just play for killing people not for be a pro with item and not skilled

You forced to replay to me? it's because you have no idea to back up your server anymore, also i ill do it if its my server, but im not doing Stfu like your admin did with REASON TESTING

Again i ill said why they not give to everyone to test it ? why only badcompany player ? only badcompany can test it because they noob? and unskilled?
    Well this server totally suck and i i'll wish you GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR DUMB SERVER

Ops aren't you Admin there ? everything you know with 100%

PS: sorry i have lil bad english and i know it..and im not going to say im the best anyway,
    if you not understand send me inbox :P
    Last edited by zuka; 01-23-2013 at 02:44 PM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-27-2012, 10:32 PM