Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Toxicko Pk/low farm server Come join us Now

This is a discussion on Toxicko Pk/low farm server Come join us Now within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The only reason u guys left and u know it is because of the ddos and because of the fight ...
Page: 11

The only reason u guys left and u know it is because of the ddos and because of the fight u guys had inside of the clan Nothing to do whit the server You guys just flame every server u go to and when u leave on what ever reason You need to flame like a pair of 12 year old,s said enough that your CO clanleader is 16) Anyways i ask everyone That has a set of brains to stop replying to them and the will lose atention to this realy soon

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    speeling and grammar? this is the internet xd
    But et w!ll b3 anoyeng if i tlk l!k3 dis

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    That doesn't matter how skill we are
    aren't you play mage team before ?

How you can be sure of that ?, since from 1st day start we can NT with 6 people 4 mages/2 priest and we kill torn of people in their town, anyway you just player there am right ? after few days we go with 6 donate mages full gear thats mean and we still cannot kill k nvm , i was make topic about mages is so underpower to kill people and what they saying do you think ? they told us ''You guys need to get more gear to kill people and its all about mage are so balance at all '' how the fack he can told us like that ?
    since we using +8 fuilitol/faun imir rings/ Flame ring, also tried with MP mage but it doesn't work too with EP/ME,How do you want we make more damage from mage? put some edited item from Admin editor and saying its just testing ?, ye im suck to play on BROKE K.O, it is not about skill, no one can play mage with 6 and 2 priest in this server, Iv'e recommend you to play mages clan there with you skill and kill people then show me some reason you kill 1 melee pt with 6 mages then i i'll give up,

Everyone open server for money, but the main reason they didn't care about player, how stupid are you, you can quest me like that hahah
    and actually they make every new items on PUS and cannot be farmed, just an some item
    This server he post here is low farm right?
    How long to get Full gear to pk? for 2 days? 2 weeks ? from this way everyone know they just open for money

about csw, before we playing here every clan winning the castle will earned 5k nps, and yeah we also earn 5k nps from 1st csw we winn by our skilled player .
    for the second time we going with 3x mge party to csw and how much we earn ? only 5k but nvm we just play for killing people not for be a pro with item and not skilled

You forced to replay to me? it's because you have no idea to back up your server anymore, also i ill do it if its my server, but im not doing Stfu like your admin did with REASON TESTING

Again i ill said why they not give to everyone to test it ? why only badcompany player ? only badcompany can test it because they noob? and unskilled?
    Well this server totally suck and i i'll wish you GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR DUMB SERVER

Ops aren't you Admin there ? everything you know with 100%

PS: sorry i have lil bad english and i know it..and im not going to say im the best anyway,
    if you not understand send me inbox :P
    I'm just going to comment on your PS since thats the only part i really understand. I'm not saying my english is great, but you cannot even finish a normal sentence. So i dont bother about replying on the rest of your post because its probably just as crap as your english.

Vote store changed You can now get 2000k hp scrolls 350ac scrolls name change scroll
    and some useless items removed

Come join us @ Project: Toxic KO :: Index

Quote Originally Posted by Darwish View Post
    I'm just going to comment on your PS since thats the only part i really understand. I'm not saying my english is great, but you cannot even finish a normal sentence. So i dont bother about replying on the rest of your post because its probably just as crap as your english.

ofc you dont have idea to comment anymore so you post useless to take point rofl

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    ofc you dont have idea to comment anymore so you post useless to take point rofl
    Uhm, no i really didn't understand anything of your previous post.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Darwish View Post
    Uhm, no i really didn't understand anything of your previous post.
    He is basically saying :

- Doesn't matter how skilled you are, have you ever played a mage before?
    - 1st Day they wrecked towns ( Nova Town ) with 6 Mages and 2 Priests
    - After a few days, they donated for full gear, but they were still under powered
    - Admin said " You need to get more items to kill people " even though they donated for the best items in the server
    - They were using Fauns / Fulitols / Moloks +8, Imir / Flame / Shio rings, and all that other stuff, Even tried MP mage but still " under powered "
    - Admin edit user for +10 item's ( BadCompany clan member if I'm correct, Which is really dumb cause he could have made his own char to test, Just shows suspicion of possible corruption, also bringing back that whole Holy being a corrupt GM scenario )
    - Recommends someone try to play a mage clan with 6 mages and 2 priest, and try to kill a melee party.
    - Everyone open server for money, but does not care about players.
    - They make every new item in pus, but extra hard to farm in-game. ( For example, Bahamut Armor from felankor, Valk from Fluffy, Darkness weps from those retard monsters, etc )
    - Said server is Low Farm, but it takes few weeks to have " Decent Gear ".
    - Only low farm if you buy items from PUS
    - CSW, They did not get the 5k NP reward

What I didn't understand :

" You forced to replay to me? it's because you have no idea to back up your server anymore, also i ill do it if its my server,
    but im not doing Stfu like your admin did with REASON TESTING "

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Claus View Post
    He is basically saying :

- Doesn't matter how skilled you are, have you ever played a mage before?
    - 1st Day they wrecked towns ( Nova Town ) with 6 Mages and 2 Priests
    - After a few days, they donated for full gear, but they were still under powered
    - Admin said " You need to get more items to kill people " even though they donated for the best items in the server
    - They were using Fauns / Fulitols / Moloks +8, Imir / Flame / Shio rings, and all that other stuff, Even tried MP mage but still " under powered "
    - Admin edit user for +10 item's ( BadCompany clan member if I'm correct, Which is really dumb cause he could have made his own char to test, Just shows suspicion of possible corruption, also bringing back that whole Holy being a corrupt GM scenario )
    - Recommends someone try to play a mage clan with 6 mages and 2 priest, and try to kill a melee party.
    - Everyone open server for money, but does not care about players.
    - They make every new item in pus, but extra hard to farm in-game. ( For example, Bahamut Armor from felankor, Valk from Fluffy, Darkness weps from those retard monsters, etc )
    - Said server is Low Farm, but it takes few weeks to have " Decent Gear ".
    - Only low farm if you buy items from PUS
    - CSW, They did not get the 5k NP reward

What I didn't understand :

" You forced to replay to me? it's because you have no idea to back up your server anymore, also i ill do it if its my server,
    but im not doing Stfu like your admin did with REASON TESTING "
    Thanks for clearing it up m8, but since he still doesn't make any sense or doesn't have the braincells to understand stuff like the baal testing i guess i'll stop here. Its no use to talk to someone that has a lower IQ then a rock.

the whole thing is that ISpit got butthurt every time we did NT or raped in CZ. Yes your little mage party was annoying for a little bit but guess what? Your retarded asses left and now the server is ok again. IF your a melee and you wish to have a server that isn't ran by constant novas come and visit our server. Its getting more and more active each day and a majority of the players aren't self entitled, egotistical, richie rich bitches... we are normal ppl just like everyone else and you can farm shit quite easy. Hell if you need help PM SquishyTank and if i'm on i'll come help you. I'm a noob though and this will get flame just wanted to give props to the best private server i've played on since 2004 when I originally started playing KO.

up to the top

Bumppppp, greatest server ever, join ussssssss.

Server is awesome, just need to get the population back!! Come join us today!! ;D

KingNoodles Senior Member Manio22's Avatar

Selling warrior or items. pm me if u are intrested.

Project: Toxic KO :: Character Info

I kinda look for items on OSKO

everyone thats playing or played Our server Has been awarded 500kc and 1 week of premium As a promis from me

Come join us today Or come back)

Custom event Released today

Are u getting bored Whit the same cz everyday 4 times a day We have a other cz map opening Automaticly Where there is some cool bosses Whit Better drops then other maps like krowaz and normal cz

This opens for 1hour each time So Do u want a good drop or Cool pk make sure your online at those times

Check out the schedule On our forum

Come join us now

Project: Toxic KO :: Index

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-27-2012, 10:32 PM