Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Toxicko Pk/low farm server Come join us Now

This is a discussion on Toxicko Pk/low farm server Come join us Now within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Adi my wife <3 whats up? missin me? C-Wet borred xD? Feel free to pm me and join us <3...
Page: 4

TrustyTheClown Senior Member G3rm4n's Avatar

Adi my wife <3 whats up? missin me? C-Wet borred xD? Feel free to pm me and join us <3

Ren

you re giving begginner paper mage armor but not a single paper mage staff?

well okay. have a nice day. bye.

warriors are Op as shit.. spamming me 1,1k( hellblade+r) i got 5k hp.. but yeah i guess this is fine.. if i get duff im 2-3hit gg brop

I gotta admit warrior is totally overpowerd. Drop rate is not something,i killed like x10 monsters in Krowaz,and got only x1 piece of gryphon.
    And you gotta change the topic name to Alot of farm/PK.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    you re giving begginner paper mage armor but not a single paper mage staff?

well okay. have a nice day. bye.
    i dont understand why you take time to post this here and u.dont take time to contact our staff about it or leave a post on the forum anyways thx for the tip tonight the will be in.there

Quote Originally Posted by Troyyyyyyyy View Post
    I gotta admit warrior is totally overpowerd. Drop rate is not something,i killed like x10 monsters in Krowaz,and got only x1 piece of gryphon.
    And you gotta change the topic name to Alot of farm/PK.
    Ur just unlucky in 10mins u got full gryp i see everyone else having gryp in.that time span

Quote Originally Posted by iRaiden View Post
    warriors are Op as shit.. spamming me 1,1k( hellblade+r) i got 5k hp.. but yeah i guess this is fine.. if i get duff im 2-3hit gg brop
    Dude, tbh, u ever played Sin on Usko on lvl 59+? Or allways stayed in Adream? For u Rogue seem to be the allways winning 1v1 class.. and u miss the point whats a ROGUE is used to be... Its a Stealth attacking CLASS... And btw, SC's r free, go USKO and vs a scrolled warrior same equip as a rogue.. U will die like a nubcake. L2P dude.

Aswell, ur gear is newbish as fuck with 7 wep deff. And u srsly wondering why a warrior with 3k AP hits u for 900 dmg? Oh and CP is overpowered ^^ BP's dont can run with Fabric on cz cuz stealth rogue's attack them with CP, but yay no1 complains about ha? >.< If u cant handel and play ur class, then try asking u, if its the right class for u.

Since there are alot of rogues which do really well, even on 1vs1.
    N4v4rr0 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by G3rm4n View Post
    Dude, tbh, u ever played Sin on Usko on lvl 59+? Or allways stayed in Adream? For u Rogue seem to be the allways winning 1v1 class.. and u miss the point whats a ROGUE is used to be... Its a Stealth attacking CLASS... And btw, SC's r free, go USKO and vs a scrolled warrior same equip as a rogue.. U will die like a nubcake. L2P dude.

Aswell, ur gear is newbish as fuck with 7 wep deff. And u srsly wondering why a warrior with 3k AP hits u for 900 dmg? Oh and CP is overpowered ^^ BP's dont can run with Fabric on cz cuz stealth rogue's attack them with CP, but yay no1 complains about ha? >.< If u cant handel and play ur class, then try asking u, if its the right class for u.

Who the fuck said i was playing SIN ? im playing archer and trust me its my class
    Spamming 1,1k on most of class is OP because people got low HP,if someone is duffed as warrior they can 3 hit anyone but yeah i guess thats not OP for you
    i tried warrior now and its OP
    hahahahah funny shit ''L2P''

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by G3rm4n View Post

If only you knew Raiden , Epic post tbh !

Sin against a warr with same gear in usko? Dude any decent sin will pwn a warrior lol... and anyway he's not a sin but an archer, take your head out of your butt pliz

I'm not playing on this server, I just found your post quite funny
    Last edited by SaintKnight; 12-11-2012 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintKnight View Post
    If only you knew Raiden , Epic post tbh !

Sin against a warr with same gear in usko? Dude any decent sin will pwn a warrior lol... and anyway he's not a sin but an archer, take your head out of your butt pliz

I'm not playing on this server, I just found your post quite funny
    show me a lvl 80 rogue with shells+8/shards +8 and dual Kekuri +2/bronze Belt + /dual Bronze Earring +2 and a WP that takes out a scrolled lvl 80 Warrior with Shells+8/Raptor+8/Dual DR+2/Bronze Belt+2/dual Bronze Earring+2 and WP. As i played Usko in clan AFK or TheReapers or BadFamilie or OverDose or MyNameIs or Appocalypse or w.ever, not any damn rogue was able to vs me sced.. it were allways the same, "No wolf SC plz".. and on arena, ye "gimme wolf and try again, no ty" >.< gr8 rogues...

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Show's you vs'ed tards , what else can I say? Oh yah you vs'ed some tards.

we tried here with my brother,
    we geared same gears ( full gryphons + full basic uniques ; bronze,diamond kekuri etc.)
    made some vs at arena he hit me 700 max 800 with crit spike but im spamming him 1-1.1k
    and if u still talking abouth balanced server u should be idiot or ass licker...

Quote Originally Posted by vidocq911 View Post
    we tried here with my brother,
    we geared same gears ( full gryphons + full basic uniques ; bronze,diamond kekuri etc.)
    made some vs at arena he hit me 700 max 800 with crit spike but im spamming him 1-1.1k
    and if u still talking abouth balanced server u should be idiot or ass licker...
    anways thats beginner gear no wapon defense yet alot of people like the server if you dont fine sorry to hear that

anyways automated wars added
    monday 12pm panel time and 9pm panel time

wednesday 12pm panel time and 9 pm panel time

and sundag 12pm panel time and 9pm panel time

come join us Project: Toxic KO :: Index

O.o ))))))
    so if warriors geared ant def items too ? what will be happen ? will assasins hit 200 dmg max ???
    ok my english is not good yet but im sure u dont know english or just kidding us,did u read ? we geared same items...
    we already quit,NVM if warriors hit 1m dmg with hell blade...Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by vidocq911 View Post
    O.o ))))))
    so if warriors geared ant def items too ? what will be happen ? will assasins hit 200 dmg max ???
    ok my english is not good yet but im sure u dont know english or just kidding us,did u read ? we geared same items...
    we already quit,NVM if warriors hit 1m dmg with hell blade...Good luck
    Cya its proven already that rogue.s can defeat a warrior if you dont have the skill for it Thats not my problem cya

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-27-2012, 10:32 PM