Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Toxicko Pk/low farm server Come join us Now

This is a discussion on Toxicko Pk/low farm server Come join us Now within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if any rogue defeat any warrior there,its not rogue's skills , Warrior should be idiot (oh no no any idiot ...
Page: 5

if any rogue defeat any warrior there,its not rogue's skills , Warrior should be idiot (oh no no any idiot warrior can beat skilled rogue there) warrior should be in WC. or his keyboard's battery finish,or maybe rams burn etc etc.
    Sorry for my english and will not answer any question for bumb a WARRIOR SERVER!

thx for the bump U can judge our server if you played more then 2 days whit beginner gear cya

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicKO View Post
    Cya its proven already that rogue.s can defeat a warrior if you dont have the skill for it Thats not my problem cya
    you either was playing the warrior so thats why you losed you look pretty gg if u ask me
    wait thats not your problem?
    whos the owner of this server
    oh wait.........
    who cares if your losing players ?
    Not you for sure

RealNiggaRollCall Senior Member

i gotta say warriors are op

Banned Senior Member

My goodness. Really? lol. "Warriors are OP" Have any of you ever played USKO? Ever in your entire life? Warriors have.. and always been above the normal rogue or mage. It is extremely common. They are called "tanks" for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintKnight View Post
    If only you knew Raiden , Epic post tbh !

Sin against a warr with same gear in usko? Dude any decent sin will pwn a warrior lol... and anyway he's not a sin but an archer, take your head out of your butt pliz

I'm not playing on this server, I just found your post quite funny
    Who cares about a random whos raging on a server instead of giving feedback in a normal way. Besides if hes an archer then hes a fucking dumbass for getting close to take 3 hits duffed..

And a warrior will beat rogues 9/10 in usko in the same gear.

Lets end this. Its simple, the warrior and rogue's on this server are very balanced, i've seen the best rogue and the best warrior vs on this server and the fight ended with 3 -2 for the warrior, so i'm pretty sure they are kinda equal on this server. But if you think it is not then i suggest you to find a different server where rogue's can easily beat warriors because thats obviously what you're looking for. The majority of the server pm's me like every day that they think this server is the most balanced server of all time. and ofcourse there are people that think otherwise, you'll always keep these opinions and there is no middle way in there. Before the server launched we've tuned all the items and skills so that none of the classes are to overpowered and that any class could beat any class without a flawless victory. talking about bp/war/rogue. Mages are pretty good aswell, but they are not the kind that will defeat a warrior in 1 vs 1 unless they are really lucky with their stuns.

if you dont like it, simply find a server where its all better and dont rage on this "Advertisement topic" if you got any suggestions on how we could improve the server you could always post it on our forum and we'll do our best to see what we can do. Altough the rogue/warrior situation is not going to change what so ever, if you are not able to defeat a warrior its because the warrior has a little more skill.

@iRaiden who cares if your losing players ?
    Not you for sure

We do care if we're losing players, but unfortunatly for you we are gaining lots and lots of players everyday. Because people unlike you are suggesting things to us and we fix them right away, and they see the staff works really hard on the server and improve whatever is neccesary/possible. So they share this server with their friends.
    ToxicKO and NoOneCanStopMe like this.

Starting Monday we will start a Christmas event

Snowman and Christmas Tree Will randomly spawn al over cz and emc/luferson If you kill these mobs you get a item
    Whit a set amount of items u can buy items in our special christmas npc we wil place in moradon

Hope to see you At this event and come enjoy the server

Project: Toxic KO :: Index

-> Lets have VS contest in new year (well around that time + - 2 days)
    -> I have seen server where rogues kill warrior like the way its meant to be for paper mage :P (that's why most people started to play rogue, and also ofc gg ctrl minor and pedal :P)
    -> Yes warrior are a bit OP (NOTE: i am referring it in accordance to with other private servers) but then they have disadvantage of skills (pretty sure everyone remembers warriors are beggers in game :P) and again as Anthrax pointed out they are meant to tank.

only 45 players? :/

Quote Originally Posted by alex987 View Post
    only 45 players? :/
    Depends on the time you are playing. In wars i see 70-85 players online. Still hoping few more clan join both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by ioOi View Post
    Depends on the time you are playing. In wars i see 70-85 players online. Still hoping few more clan join both sides.
    15 orc vs 50 human ><.. and also amybe there would be more people if you had a working downlaod link. filefront automaticly blocks when you click download. Then i got a bar who appears in top of my screen, and i click downlaod file. but still, the downlaod window won't appear. I'm not the only one with that problem. Do you know where else i could download?

You can download the client @ ftp://toxicko.com/toxicko.rar filefront is not the only link the balance is indeed bad atm but we are fixing that we enabled the panel NT 2 days ago thats why its like this now

And let us know a website that works for you and your friends we will uplaod it there

Patch notes 1309

- Fixed compounds/upgrades. (if you find more, please report them)
    - Made a new christmas event in CZ. (see below)
    - Respawn time of Colony Zone monument is now 30 minutes (NP Gain reduced)
    - New players automaticly join "El Morad Clan" & "Karus Clan", hope that makes it easier to find a party/farm.
    - Added 2 new items ingame, wich you can get trough the Christmas Presents NPC in moradon. (see below)

In order to get these 2 items and some more, you have to kill Snowmans and christmas tree's in colony zone. The snowmans respawn every 15 minutes and there are more then 50 snowmans spawning all around/in bowl.
    Remember: You can only R attack them + they run away all the time ;-)

We have finished our trailer contest come check it out on our panel Project: Toxic KO :: Index

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-27-2012, 10:32 PM