Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Toxicko Pk/low farm server Come join us Now

This is a discussion on Toxicko Pk/low farm server Come join us Now within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Bump for GG server and active GMs...
Page: 6

Bump for GG server and active GMs

Banned

Server is great atm we hit 100+ people yesterday.

So a big bump for the server !

-patch 1311

- Some preperations for the future.

- NPC in moradon (scroll) is now saying ToxicKO.
    - Removed snowballs.
    - Some item icons fixed.
    - Snowmans in Colony Zone look a lil different.

- Everyone Recieved 750 Knight Cash !
    - Christmas bonus, Increased the ammount of Knight Cash by 25% (if you donate)

-also upgrade rate,s to +8 are increased

Come check it out on Project: Toxic KO :: Index

MERRY CHRISTMAS To everyone in and outside our server

From the toxicko staff

bump Come try us out people the more people are on the more fun u wil have

Join Us to play this amazing server, Good events and more.
    Lets have fun together!

Bump for GG serve done from full english player

Not bad but they really do need to fix more hacks,alot of speed hackers and wallhackers. And be nice if they made spawn times better and also blocked turkish, they are ruining the game.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAndOnly View Post
    Not bad but they really do need to fix more hacks,alot of speed hackers and wallhackers. And be nice if they made spawn times better and also blocked turkish, they are ruining the game.
    Alot of speedhackers and wallhackers you say? And I've yet to see one after 2-3 weeks of playing :/

Banned

Bleh. Now I would not recommend this server.

1. CZ is just boring. 75% of the server is full of newbies ( literally newbies, new to specific type of characters ).
    2. Only GG clans there are NoDrama and BadCompany. No real other threats, and no other real good players.
    3. At some parts, the server looks rushed instead of actually taking the time to fix minor bugs to make it a decent server.
    4. Lately, there has been event's everyday, clustering bosses up causing people to lag
    5. Alot of GM's on a server that has 100 players at peak? ( About 4 GM's? and 2 Admins? )
    6. Farming is repetitive, you farm literally the same thing all day. [ Which is either Krowaz Zone or Bifrost Zone ]

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Claus View Post

1. CZ is just boring. 75% of the server is full of newbies ( literally newbies, new to specific type of characters ).
    2. Only GG clans there are NoDrama and BadCompany. No real other threats, and no other real good players.
    3. At some parts, the server looks rushed instead of actually taking the time to fix minor bugs to make it a decent server.
    4. Lately, there has been event's everyday, clustering bosses up causing people to lag
    5. Alot of GM's on a server that has 100 players at peak? ( About 4 GM's? and 2 Admins? )
    6. Farming is repetitive, you farm literally the same thing all day. [ Which is either Krowaz Zone or Bifrost Zone ]
    Tell me how exactly is having many GMs a bad thing?

Ofc there is newbs We been growing Realy fast the last 2 weeks you cant expect them to be strong right away

number 2 on your list Have you been in the server the past 2 weeks?

Rushed in what way? We are looking @ the suggestions in our forum each day and fixing things dayly? where is your post?

we already have stoped doing events dayly or atleast bossevents and Ye i know we have 1 gm that spawns them to close i talked to him about this already

gms? how is to much gms bad? u rather wait days for help? or a classchange? i rather have a gm close to see hackers or do events or answer my qeustions at all time

Farming? is repetitive? funny did u just discribe KO? read the server PK/light farm meaning u dont take long to get something and Ye its only a few bosses If u want to farm alot go play a farm server then

Anyways if you have suggestions you are welcome to come post that on our forum

greetings Toxicko staff
    Project: Toxic KO :: Index

Let me answer those things by my experience.

1. CZ was boring in the first week indeed, but that was because we didnt have that much users online. But the server has grown really good, and its full time PK right now.
    2. Like i stated in 1. a lot of new players has come to this server including great clans like Spitfire & more.
    3. I'm pretty sure that most of the bugs are solved, ofcourse there are still some minor bugs, but if you find any you should report it on the forum under the section: Report server error. Thats the reason we made that section, if you had spend more time on the server you would've noticed that if we get a report of a bug or anything we solve it within the same day.
    4. I have to agree on that point, we did do to much boss events, but we stopped doing them so much, its basicly once every 3-5 days now, we just wanted to make it a little easier for people to gear up.
    5. We have indeed 4 GM's and 2 Admins, but i rather have to much GM's then non. Imagin how the support would be against players if we dont have enough GM's.. We want to be there for our players 24/7, thats why we got GM's from all different time zones.
    6. Thats false, you can get everything in krowaz in less then 20 minutes if you are doing it right. Bifrost zone is not even neccesary to farm but we implemented them anyway for people that want to have the "special" weapons.

Kallop whats ur ign?

Yeah its a pretty good server. And most importantly its balanced!

To the guy complaining about newbies in cz. Well u'll find thoose in every server u play, cant avoid it at all.

Toxiko Wishes Everyone A happy new year May it be a good one for all

the server is growing more and more, join and lets have fun together , call your friends too

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-27-2012, 10:32 PM