Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Toxicko Pk/low farm server Come join us Now

This is a discussion on Toxicko Pk/low farm server Come join us Now within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; DO NOT PLAY THIS SERVER!! I REPEAT DO NOT PLAY THIS SERVER! I got ip bann for nothing actually and ...
Page: 9

KingNoodles Senior Member Manio22's Avatar

DO NOT PLAY THIS SERVER!! I REPEAT DO NOT PLAY THIS SERVER! I got ip bann for nothing actually and I had items wich my friend donated for me. Do Admin care about that? Answer: no. Phosphoric banned me for nothing, I guess he could not handle the criticism from the players. Take my advice play somewhere else but here. Spend ur Money on OSKO or other good - stable server. ToxicKO is pretty much dead now anyway.

Ip banned?? We never ip ban someone unless there is a very good reason for it

Quote Originally Posted by Manio22 View Post
    DO NOT PLAY THIS SERVER!! I REPEAT DO NOT PLAY THIS SERVER! I got ip bann for nothing actually and I had items wich my friend donated for me. Do Admin care about that? Answer: no. Phosphoric banned me for nothing, I guess he could not handle the criticism from the players. Take my advice play somewhere else but here. Spend ur Money on OSKO or other good - stable server. ToxicKO is pretty much dead now anyway.

+1

This server totally suck

they give all OP item to the friends and didn't care about player seriously suck server

AHHH zuka go cry on a other server the only reason ur hating now because we dont make mages OP like u and your shitty clan want )

Kinda strange that everyone loved this server, and it got ddos'd for some days (wich is solved) and some players left because of that wich i can totally understand, and suddenly the admin is bad and the server sucks ? strange that all this happend within just a few days. I think you guys are just spoiled because nearly every server makes mages to overpowered because they want to keep ispit clan for their ammount of players. But at least ToxicKO is not falling for that and keep all the classes balanced like they are.

I can understand if you left the server or took a break during the ddos attacks, but giving lame excuses like these are just all of a sudden and certainly not true.

Phosphoric, u aint but a SHITTY admin. I got a lof of profs that u ip bann ppl just like Me (KingNoodles) and I dont really give a fuck Im just tryin to stop ppl from Donating to guy like u. "Ip banned?? We never ip ban someone unless there is a very good reason for it" Swallow ur words honey, I know from ChakraKO. U IP banned my friend there. U could not handle that someone wanted to quit ur server so u just ipbann so it doesn't affect other players. Bro take my advice and get lost with ur attitude, cuz right now in my eyes u are the worst Admin ever noticed!

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicKO View Post
    AHHH zuka go cry on a other server the only reason ur hating now because we dont make mages OP like u and your shitty clan want )
    Actually ur players cried so hard that we had to change to melees for a while! We gangbanged ur server with novas

Quote Originally Posted by Manio22 View Post
    Actually ur players cried so hard that we had to change to melees for a while! We gangbanged ur server with novas
    You just made my point. You went all mages and couldnt win in cz, so you decided to go warrior and pretend like you did it for the server and failed at that class aswell, because you need at least a lil more skill then only throwing nova's and insta kill groups with it. wich is not happening on ToxicKO.

I got news for u buddy i was never on ChakraKO So thats a nice to hear that i was there i cant remember that at all maybe i was sleeping during that time Who knows

I got news for u buddy i was never on ChakraKO So thats a nice to hear that i was there i cant remember that at all maybe i was sleeping during that time Who knows
    I think you should just ignore Manio22, since he doesnt know what he's talking about. I've known phosphoric for years and we played some other PS's, but never been on chakrako

Quote Originally Posted by Darwish View Post
    You just made my point. You went all mages and couldnt win in cz, so you decided to go warrior and pretend like you did it for the server and failed at that class aswell, because you need at least a lil more skill then only throwing nova's and insta kill groups with it. wich is not happening on ToxicKO.
    " DARWISH" funny name haha anyway, I must admit that a very few players could kill me as warrior and I played with other clans and I realized non of them were good as ISpit on PK. The communication and farming was lame as ****. And btw whenever u want we can do vs cuz 60% of ToxicKO ran away from me. Even donators HA-HA. And how could we possibnly fail as meeles? In my eyes we raped cz aswell

Goodluck with server. Maybe u should just Ipbann everyone for fun?

Seriously ? hahah

I told the true that he make the topic Toxic KO
    and he delete all my topic

GL luck again
    Last edited by zuka; 01-22-2013 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darwish View Post
    i dont think so you can come near us

Hell yeah
    you guys can check the topic on they forum

Some guy report someone using weapon +10

and what admin said?

its was just testing

O.o

server was max+8 and how he can give people +10 item to test

didn't you have a char to test out your self ?

The guys using item +10 and he come vs with us
    4 of them using +10 item vs us using +8 but nvm we still win

check it now before they delete that topic -.-

Banned

I remember posting in this thread NOT to play here before it even hit 75 players on the basis, but instead of people listening to me, I got the good old " stop hating / you are a noob / don't know what you talking about ".
    So this is when i leave you with this image guys :

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-27-2012, 10:32 PM