Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Toxicko suck server!you shouldnt try it! Suck server you ever saw!

This is a discussion on Toxicko suck server!you shouldnt try it! Suck server you ever saw! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well making a topic on ko4u about a server you dont like is just dumb! just fucking CHILL THE FUCK ...
Page: 2

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

well making a topic on ko4u about a server you dont like is just dumb! just fucking CHILL THE FUCK OUT i cant say its the best server and its basicly just like xionako the player amount and the ppl that play on ToxicKO but ye, i also dont like toxicko this hard cause of the thing they want to higher dmg in classes when 2 big clans already left kinda from that day server is going down but ye lets just hope the best why blacklist a server when you can still play anything else? you dont like toxic? go a ko you want to play so manny private servers online atm and they are all nice to play! , but Phos or anthrax need to work on there gms/admins on players ingame help i hope ur ddo's atacks are fixed right now and i wish you guys the best!

Grave we did not do anything to dmg of any class since u guys left We had a discussion in the staff chat about boosting Mage SINGLE target Dmg but we did not do that.

And again non fragile is only crying Since he didnt get help on the spot since we where busy whit Creating a new event Which is live now

And for everyone who thinks this server will go down is wrong i will keep it online Till the last person has quit We have dedication to our server Again sorry to everyone we pissed off But if u cant be patient Every topic on our forum every class change every item change is Done whitin 24hours

Just so u know Non fragile if you start raging At us start advirtising xionko on our forums and start pming every gm on the forum 10times in a short time period

Ow and btw non fragile If u want something from us and u demand it and start raging Atleast make sure the item change scroll is on your charecter Since it was not on your char So all your rage was for nothing since u failed your self

Why is it that every server non-fragile plays at he gets banned ? I'm pretty sure it has something to do with your attitude. GL in life.

Y'know, its kind of funny.. I've only been banned from one private server out of the probably 20 - 30 i've played, and that was from Robert giving me a .tbl file that let me use all skills and potions with no cooldown whatsoever (Just wanted to try it, lol) I dont hack, I dont cheat, and I dont bitch and whine to the owners unless they've done something (or through inaction caused something) that needs to be fixed. Maybe if you'd stop hacking/bitching/complaining and play the game you'd stop having so many problems?

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicKO View Post
    Grave we did not do anything to dmg of any class since u guys left We had a discussion in the staff chat about boosting Mage SINGLE target Dmg but we did not do that.

And again non fragile is only crying Since he didnt get help on the spot since we where busy whit Creating a new event Which is live now

And for everyone who thinks this server will go down is wrong i will keep it online Till the last person has quit We have dedication to our server Again sorry to everyone we pissed off But if u cant be patient Every topic on our forum every class change every item change is Done whitin 24hours

Just so u know Non fragile if you start raging At us start advirtising xionko on our forums and start pming every gm on the forum 10times in a short time period

Ow and btw non fragile If u want something from us and u demand it and start raging Atleast make sure the item change scroll is on your charecter Since it was not on your char So all your rage was for nothing since u failed your self
    i didnt say anything bad about ur server so i dont need ur reply thnx

actaully i dont get why people arent join that kind of server, donators (likes me arent OP) you get the items +8 and the items can be farmed,jewels are farmed and when you donate you get it +1, every items that got donator can be found in game, also i got full support from admin even before i donated and if i got problem they solve it after 10 min max maybe?
    the support is crazy cus i never saw something like that before, donators arent op at all and can beat donator easy, also its really easy farm there and they increase the Drop rate of the items drop and putted undefeatable items dropped at +7 and the darkness items arent so far from undefeatable items,
    and nongragle aka lior you know me really well and i know you complain and get banned everytime you play a server and sometime a retard but you good person but you must stop this shit cus i really like that server and NEVER DONATE to any other server.
    also i have pmed a gm and talk to him a little, know how much time i been waiting? 1 min max! and the gm told me he got 25 pms to answered and they do the job really well.
    and there is allways admin or gm at forum if they arent on game
    so you can please tell me what the problem?

sorry if you take me wrong cus my english is not so well but i am trying my best but i really apprichiate the job of the admins and the gms and i wont let anyone trush about that server.
    Darwish likes this.

suck server all quit!!

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nonfragile View Post
    suck server all quit!!
    I'm pretty sure this is /thread. Don't argue with him, this is literally how his mind functions.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    After reading this post , I want to play in Toxic KO.

I legit just lol'd so damn loud. razor.. thank you for being on this forum..

Well when i first started this server it had 100+ people online now it has max 6-70 but i still play it because i enjoy the people there, i mean, its not exactly gonna get active if everyone quits because of lack of people yah know... COMMITMENT!

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicKO View Post

where you see i talk about xionako ROFLLLLLLLL

i nothing said about xionako on that topic...

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Why by viewing the both panels i think that there's a coorperation between toxic and xiona ?

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Why by viewing the both panels i think that there's a coorperation between toxic and xiona ?
    Why by viewing your post I think that you are not that smart?

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Why by viewing your post I think that you are not that smart?
    If you're smarter than me then why don't you give an answer instead of replying like you're a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by ThiefShaman View Post
    That server has 50 people online and probably shut down in a couple of weeks, why would people actually donate there?
    The admin's won't bother being helpful & active with such a low population, they know very well it's a lost cause.

Already down :P and also with smartass reason

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast