TrueKO remake (perhaps)

This is a discussion on TrueKO remake (perhaps) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello dear community we have been offline from hosting, till few guys requested us to remake trueKO which was online ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default TrueKO remake (perhaps)

Hello dear community

we have been offline from hosting, till few guys requested us to remake trueKO which was online months ago. and unfortunetly it died when we wanted to test all possibly KO styles (myko, farm , pvp , full pvp etc.... kept all up week and see what happened)

This time we would be just sticking in the trueKO style which many guys loved before (can't really say for sure if people of this forum played it, but many did on other forums,)

the idea was :

level 72 cap
    (shell , basic weapon , +9 abyss jewels at level 10 job select)
    Farm for : ring of courage /ring of life / ring of magic, and rest jewels.
    and gryphon armor (editted version)
    jewelry was +1 max.

Instant level 72.

wars, events, trivias, versus events and much more.

I would want remake this for the people who requested me to remake it, but I aswell would want see if anyone else would be interested hop in to the server to play there right when its up probably can discuss about beta, but I doubt its that necessary when its light farm.

(bug - free) so if I get enough feedback, Ill remake it.

(PS ... host will be under good dedication , )

Bloodzilla

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Hello dear community

we have been offline from hosting, till few guys requested us to remake trueKO which was online months ago. and unfortunetly it died when we wanted to test all possibly KO styles (myko, farm , pvp , full pvp etc.... kept all up week and see what happened)

This time we would be just sticking in the trueKO style which many guys loved before (can't really say for sure if people of this forum played it, but many did on other forums,)

the idea was :

level 72 cap
    (shell , basic weapon , +9 abyss jewels at level 10 job select)
    Farm for : ring of courage /ring of life / ring of magic, and rest jewels.
    and gryphon armor (editted version)
    jewelry was +1 max.

Instant level 72.

wars, events, trivias, versus events and much more.

I would want remake this for the people who requested me to remake it, but I aswell would want see if anyone else would be interested hop in to the server to play there right when its up probably can discuss about beta, but I doubt its that necessary when its light farm.

(bug - free) so if I get enough feedback, Ill remake it.

(PS ... host will be under good dedication , )
    Yah u should make it O.o