Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ultimate KO PK movie - Short one

This is a discussion on Ultimate KO PK movie - Short one within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I guess there was a bug , and topic has been deleted,dont know why made it in less than 30 ...
Page: 1

Banned Member

Default Ultimate KO PK movie - Short one

I guess there was a bug , and topic has been deleted,dont know why

made it in less than 30 mins in cz.

Ultimate Knight Online PK Movie. - YouTube

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    I guess there was a bug , and topic has been deleted,dont know why

made it in less than 30 mins in cz.

Ultimate Knight Online PK Movie. - YouTube
    it probably wasn't a bug that deleted it, most likely deleted for the lack of skill that the player has and that crappy "PK video".

i had posted my rating and stuff in the original topic and in the ultimate ko topic that u guys felt like posting this "pk video" in, teach the rogue how to setup a correct skill bar, teach him how to play sin, and please don't waste peoples time with this kinda crap.

Banned Member

Please go buy some more illegal items from xiona ko. How much you paid me? Oh yeah like 60$? For items that i got from GM. Thanks dude.

Your opening your own server soon? It will go down in less than few hours. ( Promising you that )

Quote Originally Posted by sqazll View Post
    Please go buy some more illegal items from xiona ko. How much you paid me? Oh yeah like 60$? For items that i got from GM. Thanks dude.

Your opening your own server soon? It will go down in less than few hours. ( Promising you that )
    i said it in the main topic and ill say it again, for starters how was i supposed to know you acquired those items through a corrupt gm, i had joined the server for a few days and u said selling gear so i bought it lol you're acting like I knew where it came from.

as far as your threats go, lol, kinda like how xionis ko went down.

Banned Member

Why would i put xionis ko down? I'm actually still selling items for $$ there. Just yesterday i sold something. Go ahed and ask '' 420 '' and ''Burmetheus ''.

But anyway rocket is alot better than you. Your dev skill cant even feet mine. So yeah

sorry but its true what he said..This rogue is really skill less..looks like he first time playing rogue and even dont know how to combo-minor lol and I dont know why he made such a crap "pk movie" he should save it for yourself and dont share it with each other lol (and especially on ps section)
    Its just show power of mastered char with +8 md which is so op item against users with md/glave+6 and without master

Quote Originally Posted by sqazll View Post
    Why would i put xionis ko down? I'm actually still selling items for $$ there. Just yesterday i sold something. Go ahed and ask '' 420 '' and ''Burmetheus ''.

But anyway rocket is alot better than you. Your dev skill cant even feet mine. So yeah
    lol im not comparing myself to rocket or anyone else out in the dev world, im working on my own server with my team and everyone else has their own servers and I could careless about it, I have no problems with other servers, just some idiots that play on them and make useless posts/topics.

Nice ! ; )

This is one of the worst pk vids ive ever seen. From supporting to just attacking one of the worst sins to ever play ko

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    This is one of the worst pk vids ive ever seen. From supporting to just attacking one of the worst sins to ever play ko
    +1...

Only noobs use ctrl minor or people with razor keysboards, im guessing you're a noob.

Banned Senior Member

worst pk video i have ever seen in my life. you make turks look like they know how to play the game.

Lmfao wtf was that?

Should have rename the video to "How turks play knight online/ how you play knight online!"

O_o Senior Member

Thought you guys were over reacting but daim.. Lol

Banned Senior Member

A turk pk movie, voila.

Banned Member

Actually,if you dont like it dont watch it... I made that video just to attarct ppl to server just so they see abit.... I could make a real pk movie like zero,devil and those. But video isnt for viewes but for attracting.
    And as i see you guys here spaming every topic with bullshit... Just to get ur post up

Turks arent ppl? Ko - exist coz of turks, i dont know why u all mention them here.

Like... Prodigy cant play a server without donations... like... FuriosKO aka who ever he is, scamming hes friends account on xiona ko after he trusted you.... Like stalker doing +1 on prodigy to lick her ass and to get a post up.. Ctrl minor is a rogue skill,and for me its good.

like johny... in every topic you go nacist or w/e dont really care against turks.. You know why? Misserable geeking life and indeed looking of internet fame.

And to coolboy,i would prefer watch a turk pk movie, than jewish pk movie...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-17-2012, 12:21 PM