Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ultimate KO PK movie - Short one

This is a discussion on Ultimate KO PK movie - Short one within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by sqazll Actually,if you dont like it dont watch it... I made that video just to attarct ppl ...
Page: 2

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sqazll View Post
    Actually,if you dont like it dont watch it... I made that video just to attarct ppl to server just so they see abit.... I could make a real pk movie like zero,devil and those. But video isnt for viewes but for attracting.
    And as i see you guys here spaming every topic with bullshit... Just to get ur post up

Turks arent ppl? Ko - exist coz of turks, i dont know why u all mention them here.

Like... Prodigy cant play a server without donations... like... FuriosKO aka who ever he is, scamming hes friends account on xiona ko after he trusted you.... Like stalker doing +1 on prodigy to lick her ass and to get a post up.. Ctrl minor is a rogue skill,and for me its good.

like johny... in every topic you go nacist or w/e dont really care against turks.. You know why? Misserable geeking life and indeed looking of internet fame.

And to coolboy,i would prefer watch a turk pk movie, than jewish pk movie...
    How can I not like it before I even watch it....?

And lol @ the last sentence, such a moron

sqazll, it does not matter wether the video is to attacting people or anything else. But please, do not come here to "protect" the skills of the player showed in this video.

Mother of God, just watch any decent PK video and any blind man can see that this guy will never be able to play rogue.

Btw, i can't understand how some rogues can do pk withoud hp pot, dont come and say all u need is minor... thats bullshit.

Actually,if you dont like it dont watch it... I made that video just to attarct ppl to server just so they see abit.... I could make a real pk movie like zero,devil and those. But video isnt for viewes but for attracting.
    And as i see you guys here spaming every topic with bullshit... Just to get ur post up

Turks arent ppl? Ko - exist coz of turks, i dont know why u all mention them here.

Like... Prodigy cant play a server without donations... like... FuriosKO aka who ever he is, scamming hes friends account on xiona ko after he trusted you.... Like stalker doing +1 on prodigy to lick her ass and to get a post up.. Ctrl minor is a rogue skill,and for me its good.

like johny... in every topic you go nacist or w/e dont really care against turks.. You know why? Misserable geeking life and indeed looking of internet fame.

This post is full of fail.

Official Rosetta Stone® - Learn a Language Online - Language Learning

Banned Member

if u pay 200€ for private server it doesnt mean ill buy this for 200€. but thanks anyway it could actually be usefull for me.

if u pay 200€ for private server it doesnt mean ill buy this for 200€. but thanks anyway it could actually be usefull for me.
    I've never spent more than 100$ on a private server over the period that i played, and i make everything i spend when i sell out lol so nice try. I would never spend 200 euros on any server lol. The most total ive spent was on sexy and that was over 2.5 years or so and not all at once and i sell my gear everytime i sell out and make a profit so yah.

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

lol listen bud, i've said it once ill say it again, if you cant take the criticism and the "bad/hurtful" yet very true comments, then don't post the damn video on public forums. The second you posted that video gave everyone here a right to comment as they please on that pathetic excuse of a "pk video" to "attract" players to the server.

Honestly the only thing that would attract me to that server from watching that video is that knowledge I gained knowing that if I choose to go el morad I will have possibly the easiest 50 nps from vs'ing you or whoever it is who plays that sin.
    In all my years of playing KO I think I would have more trouble killing turks during turkey DC, then killing that sin. and i'm not being "racist" by talking about turks, i'm just talking about how back when I played usko there was literally a time we referred to as turkey dc and whenever it would happen you could run around cz and see probably 100+ turks all dc'd standing there. I assume you've never seen/heard of this only because of the lack of skill that there is in that video, assuming you're more of a new KO player since "turkey dc" times were many many years ago.

Bro, don't be mad just cause you bad.
    Why the fuck make a PK video if "you don't care" about the outcome?, The entire point behind making a pk video is to showoff some kind of skill, whatever that may now be; PKing, editing w/e, what you did here was waste my time as well as my precious internets space.

Made me lol.

Banned Member

I wont bother reading those comments... so dont bother to write so big replys.

lol ctrl minor mentallist , shame on you ...

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Mother of god, why did I watch it... WHY ?

my eyes!!

What a pro.. xD

U use ctrl minor and u think u are good ! xDD

Come on u are just a kid !

Get lost man u never be good if u use ctrl minor ! bb

Look at mad you are because you have no skills? Did you mommy not love you as a child? I actually didnt think it was gonna be that bad but I ended up just laughing at the screen and feeling alot of sympathy for you as you actually think your good and that ctrl minor is a skill LOL

l2play

Oh yeh im getting internet fame by not liking ur video geeeesh. Im so famous
    And so what if i dont like turks?.. And also ye im a huge geeek, how did u know? Expect the fact that i barly play anymore. I work most of the time.

Honestly if u think ur video will attract anyone, then ur dead wrong. Ur fps in game is baaaaaaaaad. Ur pk sucks, running into town and dying. Ksing some turks..? I mean cmon

Anyways instead of defending ur master piece for all that its worth to you. Well take our advice, it was a piece of shit. Deal with it.
    I mean cmon like 3 pages and every1 said its a piece of shit and u still think ur top of ur world, how fucking narrow minded are you?

Oh and... You're nothing better than the turks. They are as arrogant as you, thinking their the center of the world, Nothing is wrong with them/their country. Denying the reality etc.... Cmon give me one of ur legendary comebacks. Say what? that i flame everyone? Lmao. I only flame idiots like you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-17-2012, 12:21 PM