Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

UltimateKO | Farm Server | www.ultimateko.org | www.forum.ultimateko.org

This is a discussion on UltimateKO | Farm Server | www.ultimateko.org | www.forum.ultimateko.org within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by sqazll Just made a short PK MOVIE in less than 30 mins. Ultimate Knight Online PK Movie. ...
Page: 11

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sqazll View Post
    Just made a short PK MOVIE in less than 30 mins.

Ultimate Knight Online PK Movie. - YouTube
    please teach that rogue how to setup a skill bar, wtf did I just watch? Right click minor ftw? i'd make an assumption saying ctrl minor works but that rogue minored probably a total of 10 seconds in that whole "pk" video.

but anyways, ya please stop bumping this topic with useless posts, we get it, it's a "good server" and it has "a lot of players" and it's really fun and "active", but theres a total of probably 5-10 ACTIVE topics on these forums, when people go through the private server forums, they notice this topic even if it isn't the top one on the list, so please don't feel the need to bump it up after someone posts something else in another topic, don't worry people will have time to read about what a "great" server this is.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    please teach that rogue how to setup a skill bar, wtf did I just watch? Right click minor ftw? i'd make an assumption saying ctrl minor works but that rogue minored probably a total of 10 seconds in that whole "pk" video.

but anyways, ya please stop bumping this topic with useless posts, we get it, it's a "good server" and it has "a lot of players" and it's really fun and "active", but theres a total of probably 5-10 ACTIVE topics on these forums, when people go through the private server forums, they notice this topic even if it isn't the top one on the list, so please don't feel the need to bump it up after someone posts something else in another topic, don't worry people will have time to read about what a "great" server this is.
    Lol what's your interesting lately for G4L ps section if it's getting bumped or not.
    I'm sure, that rogue is more skilled than you and since you don't even play your arguments are invalid.

BUMP for the best server !

Some SS of people PK at bowl:

50% Exp Event at 18:00 Server Time (in 5 hours).

UltimateKO first WAR will be held tomorrow on saturday at 20:00 Server Time.
    Last edited by wissman; 06-15-2012 at 06:30 AM.

Banned Member

Hey its me on the screenshot haha nice screen shots

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Lol what's your interesting lately for G4L ps section if it's getting bumped or not.
    I'm sure, that rogue is more skilled than you and since you don't even play your arguments are invalid.

BUMP for the best server !
    lol would you like me to log on a rogue with less gear and show him how to play? maybe ill teach you a thing or two as well, I don't have to play your server to see that a person in a "PK VIDEO" doesnt know how to play his class, maybe if you knew a thing or two about the game play you could see that too.. but there goes sqazll making another useless post to get the topic up/get his post count up.

and as far as me not liking you guys bumping your priv server topic every hour is the fact that it's already at the top of the fucking list, theres no need to continuesly spam the topic getting your post count up with useless posts just saying "Bump for the best server" "bump for this bump for that" its all useless, people who actually pay attention to this section, like myself, tend to look at the topics with the new posts, and when I open this topic looking for a new post all I see is "BUMP" and its really annoying/useless.

Banned Member

Get a life candyman, you bought illegal items from me in Xiona ko. Thanks for money brah....

You said your making ur own server? It wont be up for more than few hours,i can assure and promise you that.

Dont like my video? GTFO than.

whole comunity splited on 1 ss hehehe gz hehe probably u made boss event so everyone comes? I dont have nathnig against this server I even dont want playing there but as I've seen you had fail start and now u trying to grow your comunity by some lies? (like bug who'sonline and removed user list so nobady can check who is online?)
    Best way to grow your comunity is WIPE! and even right now server looks like need wipe so Its why new users dont coming and just wait for your decision which come in next 1-2week for sure when server will be ghost server hm?? ( personally I dont understend why your offical went fail so much hm Its really good time to open any light farm myko style server which should have 300user on start and not 50.. )

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Lol even with a warrior you 'dnt pwn anyone on Knight Online.

Come on, you're saying craps because you're working on your own server, dont you ?
    But eh, how you gonna do this, if you don't even know how to edit a simple Table.
    When i asked you to show me the aujard logs you didn't even know what aujard logs are, lmao.
    I suggest you to work on your server first, then say craps.

ON TOPIC:
    They'll increase the Exp Bonus to 50% in 2hours and 30mins !!!

Get a life candyman, you bought illegal items from me in Xiona ko. Thanks for money brah....

You said your making ur own server? It wont be up for more than few hours,i can assure and promise you that.

Dont like my video? GTFO than.
    haha I purchased "illegal" items from you? That's news to me, up to this day I thought they were legitimate items I had no idea items could be legal and or illegal. lol

and hahahaha you think your threats scare me? lol is all I can say, kinda like how you attempted to bring down xionis ko right?

also, if you post a "PK video" that means you leave it up there for peoples comments/criticism if you don't like the bad comments and or getting flamed for it, then don't post a video.

and lol nikos, like I said on msn i have NO problem with this server, I have a problem with the idiots on these forums continuesly bumping a topic thats already at the top of the list, as far as me working on my server, lol for starters I couldn't show you a log that DIDN'T exist, if you remember correctly, as far as tables go, theres plenty of different things to do throughout a server i'm just looking for the fastest way to get them done, instead of searching I prefer asking people who would know ahead of time, so please keep talking shit.

Banned Member

Your spamming the forums. Change your skin colour...

Oh and yeah,do you really think anyone is reading your spam? I read just the 1st sentence and i got bored alerdy

Your spamming the forums. Change your skin colour...

Oh and yeah,do you really think anyone is reading your spam? I read just the 1st sentence and i got bored alerdy
    haha alright whatever you say, clearly you can't admit when you've lost, just give up, stop spamming your topics with a useless bump, stop annoying the community, it's a simple request, if you want to talk about how great your server is, go to your servers forums and talk all you want there.

whole comunity splited on 1 ss hehehe gz hehe probably u made boss event so everyone comes? I dont have nathnig against this server I even dont want playing there but as I've seen you had fail start and now u trying to grow your comunity by some lies? (like bug who'sonline and removed user list so nobady can check who is online?)
    Best way to grow your comunity is WIPE! and even right now server looks like need wipe so Its why new users dont coming and just wait for your decision which come in next 1-2week for sure when server will be ghost server hm?? ( personally I dont understend why your offical went fail so much hm Its really good time to open any light farm myko style server which should have 300user on start and not 50.. )
    50 users? o_o
    There are 130 users currently online.
    Just at moradon there are 40 people merchanting lol ... anyway seems you've no idea what you're talking about.

Also, we've removed the whos online list because newcomers begged us.
    Everytime people were checking their position in CZ and they were raiding 'em so we've decided to turn it off till we find a better solution.

Quote Originally Posted by wissman View Post
    Everytime people were checking their position in CZ and they were raiding 'em so we've decided to turn it off till we find a better solution.
    perhaps just remove the zone-viewing? (doesn't require that much of brain or thinking.)

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    perhaps just remove the zone-viewing? (doesn't require that much of brain or thinking.)
    How people 'd be able to see where a geared player is, in User Ranking list ?

Btw nice try on DDoSing us mortal ^^

Quote Originally Posted by wissman View Post
    How people 'd be able to see where a geared player is, in User Ranking list ?

Btw nice try on DDoSing us mortal ^^
    don't understand what you mean by that, you're trying to get rid of the map that comes up on a persons profile view through the user ranking/online users, so instead of removing the entire thing, just remove the map/zone itself that shows up and just leave their gear on the page instead.. that's what mortal was trying to say.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    07-25-2012, 01:46 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    06-18-2012, 08:11 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    06-17-2012, 11:12 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    06-10-2012, 01:52 PM
  6. Hits: 1