Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

UltimateKO | Farm Server | www.ultimateko.org | www.forum.ultimateko.org

This is a discussion on UltimateKO | Farm Server | www.ultimateko.org | www.forum.ultimateko.org within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 20/06 2012 short Server Maintenance: -Fixed a hack which cheaters abused to kill people in zones like Moradon. -Removed CS ...
Page: 13

20/06 2012 short Server Maintenance:

-Fixed a hack which cheaters abused to kill people in zones like Moradon.
    -Removed CS from Lesath.

Don't forget ! UltimateKO first CSW in 5 hours (at 20:00 server time) !!!

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

CSW in 25 minutes w00t.

our clan gonna win it ! i hope :$

Banned Member

server getting better and better from day to day lool.. really.. cz is not empty every single moment

Banned

Ehh. This server is kind of effy now. People using TBL's and nobody is doing any actions toward it. You cant message GM's in-game or on MSN. Always got to post on forum even though your trying to help report hackers and shit. Bad support by IRADev, Only Celestial knows how to help people in-game. Bad community, bad pk. You have to keep scouting over and over to find people to kill. Most of my np's came from killing people thats trying to exp in cz rather than people in bowl. I suggest not playing here if you wanna be GG. PwnedBySuperman got a Iron Necklace and a Chitin Shield, They removed it from him because people complained that hes op blah blah blah [ Jealous People That Cant Get Items Like That ], Even though he is a mage and mages are extremely under-powered on that server. Stun rates are crazy, Leg cut is nearly 80-90%. You can just spam and slide leg cut. Key Event is a bunch of bs, you can get ROLs/ROCs/ROMs and all that extra shit on the first day of play. Thats not even MYKO like. You can also get shards +7 and shit from it. Boss Summon scrolls are in PUS, so you can just spam that for gg gear. I wouldnt really consider this a server worth playing. Just a heads up to you guys. If you still gonna play, MSG me here, ill give you my account. Right now its only ranked 23 in server with 9.9k of np's. No items though.

Actually server is gaining people more and more everyday so CZ is kinda not dead but like 30-40 people only there because is a new server now .. Server is going great!

Heheheh what a bullshit..everyone who checked ko-panel or asked some of their friends know that most of the users already burned their items and left becouse of nathnig to do in cz hmm?? why most players are nacked on panel if your server is "gaining people more and more everyday" ? hehe
    If u want "gaining people more and more everyday" YOU NEED A WIPE and make some changes.. bumping topic every 1h dont helping at all...
    maybe "Server is going great" but people dont playing there hm? why?

Banned Member

Sorry I dont want wasting time there and I dont have to log to know what is happening inside..Some on my friends played there and almost all already finished their adventure with your server becouse after reach max lv and +7 items there is nathnig to do? killing same people everyday or fighting few vs few isn't funny? or is it?
    Tell me any ps server name which 1-2 weeks after offical is still growing? NO ONE ( its doesnt happend by last 3-4years and probably never happen and u still trying tell us that this is lie? )
    and yee maybe your server is nice.. who know..maybe after wipe you get more than 200+ who know..I wish u best but really bumping topic every 1h becouse of any war or csw inside your server dont bring more people lol

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    Sorry I dont want wasting time there and I dont have to log to know what is happening inside..Some on my friends played there and almost all already finished their adventure with your server becouse after reach max lv and +7 items there is nathnig to do? killing same people everyday or fighting few vs few isn't funny? or is it?
    Tell me any ps server name which 1-2 weeks after offical is still growing? NO ONE ( its doesnt happend by last 3-4years and probably never happen and u still trying tell us that this is lie? )
    and yee maybe your server is nice.. who know..maybe after wipe you get more than 200+ who know..I wish u best but really bumping topic every 1h becouse of any war or csw inside your server dont bring more people lol
    Well as i mentioned before is a new server..because your friends leveled fast thats aint our problem i guess since someone else don't have the time to level up fast aswell..People is hitting 73 day by day you know this is a farm server and they prefer to farm first and then start PKing .. if you don't understand any of this i mention now let me know there is 5 people saying that server is not good and other 100+ saying that the server owns..well you are one of those 5 .. GL though with the new server and sorry for helping you and be kind with everyone.

Server is awesome one of the best out there. Come guys yoin and lets rule its vacation time!

Quote Originally Posted by murks15 View Post
    Server is awesome one of the best out there. Come guys yoin and lets rule its vacation time!
    server is dead. only 4 ppl in cz. and +8 upgrade rate %5 but trina +8 rate %50 (too much ppl have +8 quest weapon, shells shards raptors and trina only pus

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

server aint dead, there arent only 4 ppl in cz there are about 20 i could say but yah... that's bad now and since there are about 5-10 kids here spamming that server aint good (which is a big lie.. since u can see what ppl who play there replied) but whatever, if new people dont try the server then yah it will be dead in the very near future.

even though i played no life here to get +7's and +8's, i believe that a wipe with a good advertisement this time could help the server to bring 350+ active users, with some changes like

no gift events
    no daily key events
    no daily events at all
    reduce of stun/slow rates
    increase the 70 archer skill just a lil bit so it will be better than 60 archer skill at all
    make the monster summon scrolls to spawn only master bosses
    advertise on turkish forums by paying 'em with $$$ (i can donate if you have problem with that and i'm 100% sure that this advertisement will bring, not 350+, but 800+ users)

thats the changes that should be done and thats the reason why some people left in my opinion.

Everything else is just awesome, and i enjoyed ultimateko more than lineko (which has way more users online).
    But yah... its all up to you. (i'm still playing even if u wipe or not )

Main issue on this server is the fact they rush up with things too quickly. I don't really see a point why they added selfname quest in such early state to the server ? it barelly was up more than 4hours when first selfname shield/item was brought ingame as +6. Donators are having easy +8 items to compared people who can't/wont donate to the server. Least be fair and add trinas possible to drop ingame.

It's not like everyone in you're server is stupid enough to use dad credit card in game....... Another thing i've noticed while going throught the pages is the lack of trust in your 'Online Users' if you're really having 100 + as your saying, why won't you get a GM taking /count each 1hour and post it in forum & here?

good server i play on him right now love it.. you should all join

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    07-25-2012, 01:46 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    06-18-2012, 08:11 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    06-17-2012, 11:12 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    06-10-2012, 01:52 PM