Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

UltimateKO | Farm Server | www.ultimateko.org | www.forum.ultimateko.org

This is a discussion on UltimateKO | Farm Server | www.ultimateko.org | www.forum.ultimateko.org within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Vampire hows the dagger?...
Page: 14

Banned Member

Vampire hows the dagger?

mortal worst dev ever =D funny he complain here when his servers has only had like 10 players and dead after few days...

Quote Originally Posted by nolame View Post
    funny he complain here when his servers has only had like 10 players and dead after few days...
    You might want to consider of taking few more lessons in english. I just basicly made few additions in nickos3 previous reply about the flaws of server so far.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    You might want to consider of taking few more lessons in english.
    Consider of? at least respond properly.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Consider of? at least respond properly.
    was merely pointing in understanding , not typing itself.

Banned Member

Dont reply to coolboy, hes just a kid which flames/replies on every topic. Like a troll spammer,but a low iq one

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    server aint dead, there arent only 4 ppl in cz there are about 20 i could say but yah... that's bad now and since there are about 5-10 kids here spamming that server aint good (which is a big lie.. since u can see what ppl who play there replied) but whatever, if new people dont try the server then yah it will be dead in the very near future.

even though i played no life here to get +7's and +8's, i believe that a wipe with a good advertisement this time could help the server to bring 350+ active users, with some changes like

no gift events
    no daily key events
    no daily events at all
    reduce of stun/slow rates
    increase the 70 archer skill just a lil bit so it will be better than 60 archer skill at all
    make the monster summon scrolls to spawn only master bosses
    advertise on turkish forums by paying 'em with $$$ (i can donate if you have problem with that and i'm 100% sure that this advertisement will bring, not 350+, but 800+ users)

thats the changes that should be done and thats the reason why some people left in my opinion.

Everything else is just awesome, and i enjoyed ultimateko more than lineko (which has way more users online).
    But yah... its all up to you. (i'm still playing even if u wipe or not )
    Finally someone got it right. If you could make the server owners understand this, things would be looking a lot better for this server. Of course a wipe is risky since if you dont get a lot of new players and lose some old players/donators, server could die. I think it's worth the risk though, but not my decision obviously...

Banned

It wouldnt be smart to advertise on turkish forums with their current security level. Im pretty sure you guys saw that turkish guy killing merchanters and hacking in cz. Advertising on turkish forum will lead to way worse. If the server wipes, I will think about going again. They can take this as a lesson im guessing.

server aint dead, there arent only 4 ppl in cz there are about 20 i could say but yah... that's bad now and since there are about 5-10 kids here spamming that server aint good (which is a big lie.. since u can see what ppl who play there replied) but whatever, if new people dont try the server then yah it will be dead in the very near future.

even though i played no life here to get +7's and +8's, i believe that a wipe with a good advertisement this time could help the server to bring 350+ active users, with some changes like

no gift events
    no daily key events
    no daily events at all
    reduce of stun/slow rates
    increase the 70 archer skill just a lil bit so it will be better than 60 archer skill at all
    make the monster summon scrolls to spawn only master bosses
    advertise on turkish forums by paying 'em with $$$ (i can donate if you have problem with that and i'm 100% sure that this advertisement will bring, not 350+, but 800+ users)

thats the changes that should be done and thats the reason why some people left in my opinion.

Everything else is just awesome, and i enjoyed ultimateko more than lineko (which has way more users online).
    But yah... its all up to you. (i'm still playing even if u wipe or not )
    no gift events
    no daily key events
    no daily events at all
    70 level quest weapon active 4 weeks later
    decrease trina upgrade rates
    add Death Mare low drop rate trina silver bar green chest

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Claus View Post
    It wouldnt be smart to advertise on turkish forums with their current security level. Im pretty sure you guys saw that turkish guy killing merchanters and hacking in cz. Advertising on turkish forum will lead to way worse. If the server wipes, I will think about going again. They can take this as a lesson im guessing.
    They fixed that hack about 7 hours after we had report it dude.. and that cheater abused it for about few minutes only..

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

They fixed that hack about 7 hours after we had report it dude.. and that cheater abused it for about few minutes only..
    Just admit thats ur server.
    u got the banner on ur account with it , u give ever announcement for the server just fucking admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    Just admit thats ur server.
    u got the banner on ur account with it , u give ever announcement for the server just fucking admit it.
    It's not my server.
    I'm trying to attract people to the server i play on. If you had donate about 300$ on a server i'm sure you 'd do the same thing.
    If you had a little of brain you could understand that i copied 'em from wissmans profile signature.
    But how 'd you have a brain to think about these things if you're just a baby ... ?

also, since you wanna know about my server, it's under development yet. Stop acting like you can't wait to play on it.

It's not my server.
    I'm trying to attract people to the server i play on. If you had donate about 300$ on a server i'm sure you 'd do the same thing.
    If you had a little of brain you could understand that i copied 'em from wissmans profile signature.
    But how 'd you have a brain to think about these things if you're just a baby ... ?

also, since you wanna know about my server, it's under development yet. Stop acting like you can't wait to play on it.
    With this attidude i dont think u'll get any players on urs , and thats probably why all ur servers are a total failure.

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    With this attidude i dont think u'll get any players on urs , and thats probably why all ur servers are a total failure.
    you may think that my servers were a total failure, but other 200 people who used to play disagree with your opinion.

you may think that my servers were a total failure, but other 200 people who used to play disagree with your opinion.
    Ur last server was 20 people so shut up lol , i played there and i remember the max people who were online was about 30-40.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    07-25-2012, 01:46 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    06-18-2012, 08:11 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    06-17-2012, 11:12 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    06-10-2012, 01:52 PM
  6. Hits: 1