Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

UltimateKO | Farm Server | www.ultimateko.org | www.forum.ultimateko.org

This is a discussion on UltimateKO | Farm Server | www.ultimateko.org | www.forum.ultimateko.org within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by HolyPriestQueen BUMP! Promising server! Couldn't of said it better myself!...
Page: 6

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by HolyPriestQueen View Post
    BUMP! Promising server!
    Couldn't of said it better myself!

Banned Member

Well when we are talking about this rocket. The server looks really promising,the rates are perfectly maden,there is no bugs in game. The drop rate the exp rates is everything as it supposed to be for an Myko - private server. Ofcourse its abit easier than just normal MYKO. But thats the point of private server. The PUS looks cool too,there is no overpowered items,there wont even be Boss summon scrolls in the begining of the server. Just premiums,and many kind of scrolls and things like that. The adminstration seems pretty well organized and skilled aswell,since the BETA was very sucesfull. I really hope it will get population.

Banned Member

Oh and yeah i forgot to say that there server isnt running Offical yet,as you may have read alerdy. It will go officaly on saturday 5pm gmt +2 ( 17:00 gmt +2 ) 2-3 days from now.

Sounds interesting, will be there for the launch! Anyone can tell me what the Exp rate is? Thanks.

Hello Hibernicus, you can find anything you want on our KOPanel.

2 days left guys!!!!!

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Scammer wissman and his friends opening a server ?

UltimateKO will go down on the first day it will open !

Reallizt u scammed my server i got logs that u never saw and that my people saw and i am not that kind of guy(kid) to start messing with anyone .. you know i got the power to do it..
    Something else i would like to mention .. you deleted my Real Life work from the passwords u stole me and i am the scammer u even post them my FB account etc and my RL work!
    It cost me more than 5000 EUROS in cash to fix the issue u created and u know that u scammed me and u are still calling me a scammer..I scammed you money?NO!I scammed your files?NO!(i even pay 100 euros for them or 150) WTF i really scammed you can you tell me please?o0
    On some people u said u worked for my server and i scammed u and i did that and i did the other .. i even got MSN logs that we said when the server is going to start and we start gaining money we will get 50/50(you get 100 or 150 before we open)..But for sure cause u are a kid with somekinda life and money is in front of everything for you you wanted the whole 100% of the money and u made an propaganda before the server open and that continues after the server opened (for an hour cause later on u just scam it after you saw 150+ users online and u knew it would be a great server),even your server files was called KO4EVER and if u don't believe me i got some screenshots and everything i am just not bothering with u..

GL with your real life really i mean it but just stay out of my business,Thank you!!. Good night from me and enjoy your day people!!

P.S - Remember mate you don't have access to our Remote Desktop this time and ofcourse a TIP: Remote Desktop is disabled.

P.S(2) - Check your topic and what u said..Screenshot is taken mate GL with your server aswell!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheReallizt View Post

UltimateKO will go down on the first day it will open !
    Words from a wiseman.

Rocket go on or corrupted server and get out of my topic..If u was a man and not a kid u will not just joining new server's posts and post bad words about them since u know shit

Banned Member

1 day and few hours till offical,be ready

Banned Member

Okey so 22 Hours more for official.

Client download : Client Download

If you have any question feel free to ask here : QUESTIONS: Any questions ask here
    And the staff members or normal players like me, will answer you.

yaaaay cant wait !

Look nice il try it
    thx

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wissman View Post
    Rocket go on or corrupted server and get out of my topic..If u was a man and not a kid u will not just joining new server's posts and post bad words about them since u know shit
    I'm Cheering you on, your server is gonna be the best server ever, I can't do that?
    I'm defined as a man or kid because I posted in a topic? I don't even wanna know what culture your from then.

Anw mate just not gonna argue with you .. just stay out of my topic and stick to yours..enough problems u have..

Banned Senior Member

I have no problems, but soon enough you will have the same amount of "problems" i have

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    07-25-2012, 01:46 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    06-18-2012, 08:11 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    06-17-2012, 11:12 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    06-10-2012, 01:52 PM