Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Undisputed KO | Official: 9.5.2014 - 7 PM GMT+2 [70 CAP,+8 items, +0 uniques]

This is a discussion on Undisputed KO | Official: 9.5.2014 - 7 PM GMT+2 [70 CAP,+8 items, +0 uniques] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by bacardi 151º You have to lower the AP of rogues or increase the dmg of HS. I ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi 151º View Post
    You have to lower the AP of rogues or increase the dmg of HS. I suggest you to lower the AP of rogues so bp's and mages can survive more instead of being a 1 hit duff.
    Classes are good as they are, they won't be nerfed, we tested them with Sheldon.
    70 cap is not ment for BP's & paper mages to dominate, however we increased defense on paper mage & priest armors for 50 ac per set.
    If you know how to play BP or paper mage you will still be good, you gotta switch between starter shield & dd helmet fast enough.

Omw to this KO but when official start downloading it atm 1hour :3

also, I can't get the sound to work at all...any ideas? In options it is enabled (tried the snd folder from another KO too...)

I am trying to connect now but getting dc at server selection screen...

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Set your server.ini to 1299 and let it auto update again. Sound doesn't work yet. It's cause ACME company messed up something in the new patch <.<

Me as a warrior and a rogue were tanking SQ both with starter gear guess who didn't die? The rogue, the minor at that level is so OP with their AC and AP. Vs the warrior's mana and AP. I test out both build HP and STR, and still the rogues owned me on a vs and he was 230 dex. He downgraded to no pauldron and no pads and I win very close and he still redball me. All Im saying is lower the AC on rogues or increase the AP on warriors. It happened on other "legit" server that didnt last 3 days.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi 151º View Post
    on other "legit" server that didnt last 3 days.
    Sorry to post on this topic but anyway

That ''Legit'' server didn't die due to rogues or any of the stuff you're posting about. It died due to me resigning and Aftermath simply not wanting to continue it.

Anyway, gl with the server slutvenians.
    SheldonCooper likes this.

Bro ill be glad if u up client on MediaFire its actually the best server for download on the other links it's allways closing when it end even when i have antivirus off

bigdudle we all know the reason relax I was just stating that it happened on that server, the OP rogues. Later they nerfed the rogue AP or something like that before the server went kaput.

Bacardi you can complain all you want I'm not nerfing rogues compared to starter gear. We balanced classes on full gear and it's good. Rogue 230 dex is better to vs a warrior anyway cause he can minor more. And if you were hp built no wonder he outminored you warrior should use 255str when vsing a rogue. I increased Howling sword's damage by 8%.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Bacardi you can complain all you want I'm not nerfing rogues compared to starter gear. We balanced classes on full gear and it's good. Rogue 230 dex is better to vs a warrior anyway cause he can minor more. And if you were hp built no wonder he outminored you warrior should use 255str when vsing a rogue. I increased Howling sword's damage by 8%.
    warrior with 230 str can poop everythin'

Quote Originally Posted by PotHead View Post
    warrior with 230 str can poop everythin'
    No ... not even gonna argue I've played this game to long to know how classes work. Simply put it works like this, assasin with good minor over heals fast if damages are lower, he is more sustainable, the higher the damage span the lower sustainability. Warrior vs Warrior semi hp built is better, but when an HP built warrior is gonna vs a rogue, the damage is gonna be lower hence the hp built, so assassin be more sustainable in that vs. Ask any old school KO player since like 8 years ago, he will tell you the same thing. Classes are vs wise, balanced. I will up a little bit judgment when I get back home, and 42 mage skills. But since it's pk server nobody will vs you in cz anyway and it has to be more balanced party wise then vs wise.

Quote Originally Posted by PaletazO View Post
    Bro ill be glad if u up client on MediaFire its actually the best server for download on the other links it's allways closing when it end even when i have antivirus off
    Check panel now added google.drive link it should work good.
    Last edited by SheldonCooper; 05-06-2014 at 09:32 AM.

Server sounds amazin! To bad I won't have any spare time to play KO anymore.. Wish u guys the best

Bump for a promising server made by good guys . I don't think i'll be there but i wish you the best pacnik bros

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    No ... not even gonna argue I've played this game to long to know how classes work. Simply put it works like this, assasin with good minor over heals fast if damages are lower, he is more sustainable, the higher the damage span the lower sustainability. Warrior vs Warrior semi hp built is better, but when an HP built warrior is gonna vs a rogue, the damage is gonna be lower hence the hp built, so assassin be more sustainable in that vs. Ask any old school KO player since like 8 years ago, he will tell you the same thing. Classes are vs wise, balanced. I will up a little bit judgment when I get back home, and 42 mage skills. But since it's pk server nobody will vs you in cz anyway and it has to be more balanced party wise then vs wise.

Check panel now added google.drive link it should work good.
    doesn't seem so from wat i read

Official client available for download from 3 different locations, you can find them under download section on our KO Panel.
    You can use the BETA client for official aswell as long as it is patched up to date.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-09-2014, 12:29 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    05-09-2014, 12:27 PM
  3. Hits: 84
    05-03-2014, 07:03 AM
  4. Hits: 4
    05-03-2014, 05:46 AM