Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Undisputed KO | Official: 9.5.2014 - 7 PM GMT+2 [70 CAP,+8 items, +0 uniques]

This is a discussion on Undisputed KO | Official: 9.5.2014 - 7 PM GMT+2 [70 CAP,+8 items, +0 uniques] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave downloading - 40 mins 3 hours here gosh, and wow it just got canceled....
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    downloading - 40 mins

3 hours here gosh, and wow it just got canceled.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoStyle View Post
    3 hours here gosh, and wow it just got canceled.

1 more download link on forums, might be faster for you.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

You need to completely disable your antivirus it seems. The new ACME update is getting deleted by most antiviruses. I am using microsoft esentials it works fine for me I don't even need to turn antivirus off or anything. 1 user on our forums fixed it by disabling his antiviruses. But just disabling the antivirus won't fix it since many antivirus processes still run even if you disable it. You probably need to stop the process itself completely. Try first adding UKO client folder as an exception and/or exclusion. Entire folder, then the acmeupdate.exe itself aswell. Experiment with those files a little bit. See if you can make it work. I spoke to some turkish server owners running with acme, they all have same problem since today's acme update. People are raging on their servers as fhawk >< Acme has updated today to fix the koxp that was running on those files for a week now.

IMPORTANT: also first disable the antiviruses and add exceptions then extract the client. Not vice versa.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

retarded acme fuckt the beta

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    You need to completely disable your antivirus it seems. The new ACME update is getting deleted by most antiviruses. I am using microsoft esentials it works fine for me I don't even need to turn antivirus off or anything. 1 user on our forums fixed it by disabling his antiviruses. But just disabling the antivirus won't fix it since many antivirus processes still run even if you disable it. You probably need to stop the process itself completely. Try first adding UKO client folder as an exception and/or exclusion. Entire folder, then the acmeupdate.exe itself aswell. Experiment with those files a little bit. See if you can make it work. I spoke to some turkish server owners running with acme, they all have same problem since today's acme update. People are raging on their servers as fhawk >< Acme has updated today to fix the koxp that was running on those files for a week now.
    That's because microsoft essentials doesn't work as a live-AV-firewall. I'dnt even call it as a AV-firewall.

Communicating with the acme developer, he said he will patch everything by tommorow noon. Server will kept running for those who can log. Try to make it work by my instructions for the night. Registrations are automatic. Lots of love

Towers in CZ doesn't work ;O

Quote Originally Posted by Many View Post
    Towers in CZ doesn't work ;O
    Fixed, thank you for the report.

We are now pinned on PVP KENTI & KO-FOX !

fuck wrong fucking post haha
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 05-04-2014 at 03:38 PM.
    SheldonCooper and Kallop like this.

Priest chitin stat requirement is bugged, it shows that a pauldron needs 160 int, but it can't be equipped then. You need to set it to 174 as it normally is on a chitin then it works.

Quote Originally Posted by InfernalFire View Post
    Priest chitin stat requirement is bugged, it shows that a pauldron needs 160 int, but it can't be equipped then. You need to set it to 174 as it normally is on a chitin then it works.
    That just needs to be fixed tbl side. Thanks for report.

Quote Originally Posted by InfernalFire View Post
    Thank you for report, i've fixed mage & priest visual stats to match the real ones now.
    ----------------------------------------
    Styx cooldown has also been added.
    Undisputed Iron Belt has been upgraded a little, as it was pretty much same as bronze belt before.

i keep getting dc'd when i try to log in. worked fine last now, now it does not allow me to play whats wrong?

You have to lower the AP of rogues or increase the dmg of HS. I suggest you to lower the AP of rogues so bp's and mages can survive more instead of being a 1 hit duff.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-09-2014, 12:29 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    05-09-2014, 12:27 PM
  3. Hits: 84
    05-03-2014, 07:03 AM
  4. Hits: 4
    05-03-2014, 05:46 AM