Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

UnitedKo

This is a discussion on UnitedKo within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; United Knightonline is brand new Farm server! Server is opening as BETA in 23.00 (gmt+2) Info : Server max level ...
Page: 1

trueko

Default UnitedKo

United Knightonline is brand new Farm server!

Server is opening as BETA in 23.00 (gmt+2)

Info :

Server max level is 72!
    Taking to the max level is taking around a day or more. Depend how many hours you playing at!
    60-72 will be taken EXP at colony zone, wich make it more exciting when people can raid on the partys!
    Drop rate is decent, not too hard, not too easy!

Server is staying as beta aslong as people are got used to the drops and exp spots and has helped us fix the 'bugs' there may be (wich there aint many)

Droplist :

Coming when official opens!

Beta Last around till : 9.6.2010 (6days)

We hope to receive many clans to test the server and give their opinnions

Server patched against :
    r-hack(where when last time were checked)
    EXP hack
    Money hack
    Dupe

Server secure : Panel is secured against sql edition, crash and many more exploits!
    Client : will have tbl encrypt & anticheat SOON,

So come and try us at 23.00 (gmt+2) TODAY

Forum : DesireKO - Index page

Panel : Redirecting to www.gameuniverse.eu || Smart Crew Clan Site (design still on halfway )

regards, unitedKO!

omg all craizy O.o KI open 2morrow and all post server here for open in the nex week haha good luck desireKO

OattilasO

its going to be a nice 1 server i will try it for sure 72 lvl cap yayyyyyyyyy!! priests and mages heaven !! =D

Banned

Argh another beta.

All i see is beta after beta.

OattilasO

beta helps server fix all bugs dude :/ relax and i u have nothing to do log and help owner find out the bugs,it will be funny tho cuz gamers will get a lot of events / wars etc on the beta...

Banned for scamming.

why would it be called united kingdom ko when its gmt +2 hahah

that means its on turk time .... lame

trueko

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    why would it be called united kingdom ko when its gmt +2 hahah

that means its on turk time .... lame
    It doesnt mean Turk time, its standing for Holland time (wich second owner is from) so I just decided to put it on his GMT zone we aint turkish , dedicated aint hosted in turk either.. UK

OattilasO

lol none of the owners are turks

hoody

its sql injection not sql edition besides that your panel link doesnt work for me good luck with your server

Rodrane
    Knight Imperia Admin.

How many times you gonna wipe your server (and pick a new name) before you make an actual good one? All your previous servers had like 10 ppl on and after 1-2 week you just /wipe it just to fail another time :/

trueko

actually I never have had use a 'beta' before, wich I clearly would have had needed to let people know drops. and they can solve bugs ETC, so this time there is a beta.

Quote Originally Posted by trueko View Post
    actually I never have had use a 'beta' before, wich I clearly would have had needed to let people know drops. and they can solve bugs ETC, so this time there is a beta.
    The 2 previous server should have been enough for 'beta' and to test out the bugs if you still use the same db/server files which i bet you do, but nah... Beta wont solve anything if you dont know what ur doing. No offense.

trueko

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    The 2 previous server should have been enough for 'beta' and to test out the bugs if you still use the same db/server files which i bet you do, but nah... Beta wont solve anything if you dont know what ur doing. No offense.

The point isn't that I wouldn't be 'able' to make server or fix 'bugs' the POINT is I got a life, wich I need take care of , im not fixing stuff 24/7 and if you honestly think I cant fix those bugs all has said or been, you are so wrong. I have added wings & pets and many more to KO's wich many developer can't even dream to be able to make and ive helped more than 20 people make FULLY own server , ive created tehm databases & secured serverfiles and im daily helping around 25- ppl about bugs on KO. So you don't have any clue how good or bad developer I am. Re-check your facts.

trueko

BETA OPENED ! Please report or the bugs u see

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Netherlands ain't in gmt +2 xD its in gmt+1
    And not only turks live in gmt +2 -_-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast