Universal KnightOnline

This is a discussion on Universal KnightOnline within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey all just wanted to announce that I and a few friends have been hard at work making a server ...
Page: 1

Default Universal KnightOnline

Hey all just wanted to announce that I and a few friends have been hard at work making a server havent decided to much on what to go with it as so we was thinking on the lines of a Light Farm/PK server medium rates no krowaz items or japko items max 80 server for more info or anything please visit http://universalknightonline.freeforums.org/ Forum just made.

Computer:
    3.0 ghz dual core
    4 gb ram just installed
    500gb harddrive
    more upgrades soon
    Last edited by Avast; 10-31-2010 at 01:06 AM.

''Forfeit the game before somebody else takes you out of the frame and puts your name to shame,cover up your face you can't run the race,the pace is too fast,you just won't last.'' LP describes the p.server situation in KO world perfectly.

Servers online goto forum for info thanks as for the idiot above me /stfu

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    ''Forfeit the game before somebody else takes you out of the frame and puts your name to shame,cover up your face you can't run the race,the pace is too fast,you just won't last.'' LP describes the p.server situation in KO world perfectly.
    hey guy why dont you check it out befor you start runing your mouth you might like it i did when i tryed it out and server great at the moment but i would make full farm server but its not my server you can do what ever you like

10ToesDown

not bad server just needs populated all come try it dont use launcher beta started just a little while ago its a farm server kinda lvl up to 55 is 100% then not hard get lvl 60+ some kind

ya its fun to play

update max lvl 70/ servers been open for beta