Yourko fail,greetings !

This is a discussion on Yourko fail,greetings ! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; They ban all chars who are the best in game.That's why they suck.Well,now everyone is makin' advertisement there.I did also... ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Yourko fail,greetings !

They ban all chars who are the best in game.That's why they suck.Well,now everyone is makin' advertisement there.I did also...

BYE YOURKO

SUCK MY ASS.

Banned Senior Member

LOOOL

THEY BANNED ME IN FORUM

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

And this is.............. weird?

What a poor server ;o

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    And this is.............. weird?
    wtf noob lej i know u from yourko

yeah.i kicked your parties ass just myself(as a archer )

stop talkin here and go to find another topic to amuse yourself,biatch.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Funny^^, maybe logged in for 4 times . but if u think ur pro.. we can always 1v1 bro
    All classes np
    hook me up with a PM of a server, client link, and we can vs

Banned Senior Member

How pathetic.. You were trying to sell your accounts for $. And you know it is forbidden because there will be a lot of hack events. And your chars got blocked by me. And you were banned at forums.

Now lets see the game that you were advertising? Go and kill atrosses with 20 players. Because there are 20 online people. Flaming on yourko is really easy. But to reach a point to get items really hard.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by yourko View Post
    How pathetic.. You were trying to sell your accounts for $. And you know it is forbidden because there will be a lot of hack events. And your chars got blocked by me. And you were banned at forums.

Now lets see the game that you were advertising? Go and kill atrosses with 20 players. Because there are 20 online people. Flaming on yourko is really easy. But to reach a point to get items really hard.
    First of all,my character wasn't banned.My friend is banned,yeah he was tryin to sell his account.Just tell me,why all ppl get muted so my friend is banned directly ? shit..

yeah.lets see the game.YourKO will fail totally in 1 week.We'll see..

p.s : just auron and his team hanging out in bowl.no orcs

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by hellothere View Post
    First of all,my character wasn't banned.My friend is banned,yeah he was tryin to sell his account.Just tell me,why all ppl get muted so my friend is banned directly ? shit..

yeah.lets see the game.YourKO will fail totally in 1 week.We'll see..

p.s : just auron and his team hanging out in bowl.no orcs

Many chars got banned.. Auron is offline and +300 people online. But I advise you playing a PK server because you cant play farm server. And stop flaming us. Instead of flaming us go and troll the server which you moved.. As far as I see there are only 20 online users.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by yourko View Post
    Many chars got banned.. Auron is offline and +300 people online. But I advise you playing a PK server because you cant play farm server. And stop flaming us. Instead of flaming us go and troll the server which you moved.. As far as I see there are only 20 online users.
    i can't believe how retarded you are.I also played in YOURKO Beta server too.Yeah there were 10 online ( max 25 ) also that server is running from peruvian ppl.You should check it out again at nights.

You reset three times your fukin server,any fourth ??

ppl just playin there for nothing.you are the best noob thiefs i have ever seen.yeah,i also paid in your server.20 $ for fun,oh thats nice.

i got fun,noobie.What else ? you guys aren't the best.When KOLatin launchs,u gotta close the server completely or reset the database again

p.s : teach me how to be noobie.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hellothere View Post
    i can't believe how retarded you are.I also played in YOURKO Beta server too.Yeah there were 10 online ( max 25 ) also that server is running from peruvian ppl.You should check it out again at nights.

You reset three times your fukin server,any fourth ??

ppl just playin there for nothing.you are the best noob thiefs i have ever seen.yeah,i also paid in your server.20 $ for fun,oh thats nice.

i got fun,noobie.What else ? you guys aren't the best.When KOLatin launchs,u gotta close the server completely or reset the database again

p.s : teach me how to be noobie.
    you sir are mad spammer

KO-Guru Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    you sir are mad spammer
    lol you sir right xD he is.

Banned Senior Member

HelloThere is a little peice of shit server hopper who likes to flame servers when he isn't the best. ( too bad he'll only be the best in a server played by 1 guy )

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    HelloThere is a little peice of shit server hopper who likes to flame servers when he isn't the best. ( too bad he'll only be the best in a server played by 1 guy )
    Damm i still dun understand how the hell somone putted u as VIP member?!
    you always talking bullshit and it doesnt help anyone!

SO basically, you was banned for trying to sell your account clearly breaking the server policies.
    SO you went QQ mode and started advertizing other servers and was banned once again and now you're trying to make the yourKO guy look like the bad guy of the 2?

You're fucking stupid and need to grow up.