Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Vİvako Pk server 7-24 Online - ardream-Base-ColonyZone together

This is a discussion on Vİvako Pk server 7-24 Online - ardream-Base-ColonyZone together within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Opened at about the opening game Server 08/25/2010 HISTORY IP: login.vivako.net spare ip: 109 235 253 154 Our Security System: ...
Page: 1

junkchanser

Wink Vİvako Pk server 7-24 Online - ardream-Base-ColonyZone together

Opened at about the opening game

Server 08/25/2010 HISTORY

IP: login.vivako.net

spare ip: 109 235 253 154

Our Security System: Soacs v30

INTRODUCTION
    Databases With Attached PK Zone:
    Ronark Land, Ardream, Ronark Land Base

UPGRADE 100% roll.

ARDREAM DA +8 +1 OVER CLOTHING and JEWELRY Uniq not STUCK! Your ALL
    ITEM BANK?

CSW is smoothly! Every day members of the CLAN CASTLE WIN prizes are 500 np

YES WRONG WITH THE SCROLL NP PURCHASE Moradon SCROOL NPC'SİNDEN not HEAR the Undying SCROLL FOR A PARTICULAR PROVISIONS NP-400 AC-3000 Buff SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL-Teleport U can BUY. THIS WORM TYPES is in the LAR OUTSIDE SCROLL.

NOTES: *

59 JUMPING LEVEL npcsinden LEVEL Starting your PIN by clicking on a button to jump. * 300 / 0 NP since
    60 + relog ATI If +10 and +5 JEWELRY and * 60 + RELOGTA MASTER Snap! * Stat Bug None Stadium sifirladiginizda Relog Disposal Required! * All Skills problem-free is working. [83 Skills Inclusive]. But the two particle Skin With Databases erased. Rogue Ski Eskrima Master 23 with the first skill. Clear Skin with that given my reasons Close error. The second skill Warrior Attack 82 Skili.Bu Skin with deletion of my reason Effektinde Issue Olmasidir. * Wars 100% hassle-free is. * Guard Towerlar absolutely unclear. "! * Np Symbol unclear." [50 Square 50 Square without a Divided 100 Piece Icon Vardis] * weight again. desired item 9999 Grain to Buy * Pot and All Scrollar UNLIMITED is! * Armor and Weapon Enchant Scrollar is working Sundriesten retractable * DataBase Server 2000 is compatible with * Auto Member * Ardream arrival and outputs Gatelerdendir "* Ardream and 60 + SAV Box smoothly is! * Char opened, Time Bank Itemle Dollar

ARDREAM: Ardreamda is 8 +2 +1 Jewelry Clothing and Jewelry Gun Use Ardreamdaki Bosslardan keys. +3 Above ardream not connect.!

Ronark Land Base: Base +10 and +5 Wearable jewelry.! (+3 +8 Shell Jewelry yapacaktim wars should not be crushed at Cz pass he gives up.) Skills in proportion and consistency! Is attached to all the bosses.

Ronark Land: +10 +5 Plug CZ Shell. Skills are balanced. Nova and a little strong, but it can hit 1.5 k asaslar mage mage yer.Yani warrioruda But one thing is not easy Partys Cross can not bring koyal Güclendirdim Priest 72. Get bruised, she remains pri paper. Torment at DB could kill Asassian a second three Vurusta subject has to be prof. Note: Friends of the sale will not be aware vivako database may sound familiar to be large and have a server. VİVAKO

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

Very understandable..

oh come on, I'm pretty sure a translator is better than that.

Licky

its 75% english 25% turkish lol^^ but seems to be a nice server ;-)

The funniesst part is when i saw the sentence "our secuity system" i knew it was turkish used in google translator .. I mean cmon if u gonna advertise on an English forum atleast get someone to translate for you. Or spend ur money on english lessons rather on Ko or drugs

u know whats funny? there are like a dosen of turkish privates with alot players just like this one ;D i checked some vids where are very active privates and i've never heard of em.

hmm he needs a better transelater or let someone do it for him.. the server sounds kind of weird

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    u know whats funny? there are like a dosen of turkish privates with alot players just like this one ;D i checked some vids where are very active privates and i've never heard of em.
    Yea rof,I once saw a full turkish server with 1000+ users lol.I asked my friend and he said its not bugged,like if u log out it still shows ur online,there really were 1000+ users on

edit : and why I didnt download it ? Cous he said its full of koxpers,stat editors,glitchers etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by junkchanser View Post

YES WRONG WITH THE SCROLL NP PURCHASE Moradon SCROOL NPC'SİNDEN not HEAR the Undying SCROLL FOR A PARTICULAR PROVISIONS NP-400 AC-3000 Buff SCROLL SCROLL SCROLL-Teleport U can BUY. THIS WORM TYPES is in the LAR OUTSIDE SCROLL.
    scroll scroll scroll!!!!
    scrool

yes wrong

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

2 years ago i did play for 40 mins in a turkish only server, since my good old clannie invited to play there with famous diez turks. There was over 1k on. Cz was packed like hell, u couldnt pk near bowl area, simply coz it was hard to move. So the harpy forts on both side were the next hot spots. While bowl looked like inside a star.

So there, turks pwn all of ya even in lolprivate servers.

junkchanser

I know my english sucks that you should be grateful

Banned Member

this server is not balanced with classes and got bugs mage hits low with staff ardream rogue can use +10 shards and other classes at 59 cant use +10 weapons priest is totally lost cause books dont work

Quote Originally Posted by beeluh View Post
    this server is not balanced with classes and got bugs mage hits low with staff ardream rogue can use +10 shards and other classes at 59 cant use +10 weapons priest is totally lost cause books dont work
    U said enough,I wont dl it xD

Banned Member

and i forgot there is only dagger defens ingame so warrior/ intpriest cant be killt unless ur good

turk server xD bye bye

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast