Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

V1534 Moradon The Resurrection[BETA]

This is a discussion on V1534 Moradon The Resurrection[BETA] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Santa Claus Why am I getting a X-Trap Module Update Fail? Wtf? r u downloaded to patch?...
Page: 5

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Claus View Post
    Why am I getting a X-Trap Module Update Fail? Wtf?
    r u downloaded to patch?

Banned Member

bumpppyyyy

Banned

Server is not that bad actually.
    If it fixes all the bugs, it will be a decent server

Banned Member

first good comment. god is not dead. thanx baby <3

yes so true. But how someone can fix bugs without having the source of the files? and having even no basic knowlegde in programming.

Guys, just do not spend time up there.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Phillips View Post
    yes so true. But how someone can fix bugs without having the source of the files? and having even no basic knowlegde in programming.

How do you know that he will not be able to fix bugs....?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    At this stage of the PSKO community, all members of G4L has a right to automatically assume that every account here that has been made in the year of 2012 has no experience of Developing a good server unless proven otherwise.

Hypocrite much?! AFAIK, he's at least got the source (if not, and he expected me to *just* update the source files for 1534 and fix the couple of issues he wanted me to fix [mage skills + towers], then... meh), but really... you chastise me for doing exactly that, then go and do it yourself? :P

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    At this stage of the PSKO community, all members of G4L has a right to automatically assume that every account here that has been made in the year of 2012 has no experience of Developing a good server unless proven otherwise.
    Meh, see my PMs (probably would've been easier to just SS them):
    Quote Originally Posted by r4c3now
    may u will help me about 1534?
    Quote Originally Posted by twostars
    If you've got an established project with a plan, sure.

Where exactly are you at? What have you done so far?
    Do you have a team? What experience do you or your team (if applicable) have with C++, or programming in general?
    just editing, if u make a exe. i'll can edit it. but i cant make a new one. do u understand me?
    and i doesnt have a team. I'll working at solo like you :P
    I'm sorry but I'm looking for a project with actual pre-existing development to help (not start/develop solo).
    thanks anyway mate
    just towers and mage skills i want it these only really.
    im not a proff im just normal a editor at database
    and u r proff then all <3
    If you're working with the source, you need to be prepared to actually work with it, because you'll find a lot more at fault than towers and mage skills once people actually start playing and abusing things -- and they WILL start abusing things.

I disagree with taking shortcuts here. If you're not willing to learn, partner up with someone who is/wants to from the get go and make a serious effort... it'll be worth it.
    So, meh. Take from it what you will, if at all.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Hypocrite much?! AFAIK, he's at least got the source (if not, and he expected me to *just* update the source files for 1534 and fix the couple of issues he wanted me to fix [mage skills + towers], then... meh), but really... you chastise me for doing exactly that, then go and do it yourself? :P

' lawl thanx for help

Meh, see my PMs (probably would've been easier to just SS them):

So, meh. Take from it what you will, if at all.
    ' lawl thanx for help

Well, again you talk without having no idea. I know this guy for more than 2 years and of that he has no basic knowlegde in programming and moreover talked to him on msn and knowing he cannot fix bugs. Its just meaningless for both him and the ones gonna try his server out. I told him not to work on his server cuz he cannot fix them. And he also accepted that.

Banned Member

Well, again you talk without having no idea. I know this guy for more than 2 years and of that he has no basic knowlegde in programming and moreover talked to him on msn and knowing he cannot fix bugs. Its just meaningless for both him and the ones gonna try his server out. I told him not to work on his server cuz he cannot fix them. And he also accepted that.
    thanx my old lover
    +1 lol

Banned Member

bumpy for my bug ko =D

I think you need to learn to read, because I'm tired of repeating myself for your sake. Nothing of what you just said has any relevance whatsoever to my post.

I never said anything about how long he's known the guy/him telling the truth, I never said he had any programming experience whatsoever - in fact I gave convo logs that stated otherwise, I said nothing about him fixing anything (rather, he wanted ME to fix stuff)... I never said his server was a good idea, in fact I told him otherwise *and pasted the relevant convo showing such*, and finally, I never bothered to care what would happen to the server, hence, his acceptance that the project's not going to work without a programmer is completely irrelevant to my post.

None of that's relevant whatsoever to anything I just said. Anything.

The only thing I said, was you're a hypocrite for telling me all I do is [to put it nicely] criticise others harshly with no leg to stand on, after which you went and did exactly that... and that's all my post said - the rest of it only agreed with you (to explain to others asking questions about it), based on the brief convo I had with him.

I'd really appreciate it if you'd actually bother to read posts before replying to them. Less confusion all around!
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

Banned Member

I think you need to learn to read, because I'm tired of repeating myself for your sake. Nothing of what you just said has any relevance whatsoever to my post.

I never said anything about how long he's known the guy/him telling the truth, I never said he had any programming experience whatsoever - in fact I gave convo logs that stated otherwise, I said nothing about him fixing anything (rather, he wanted ME to fix stuff)... I never said his server was a good idea, in fact I told him otherwise *and pasted the relevant convo showing such*, and finally, I never bothered to care what would happen to the server, hence, his acceptance that the project's not going to work without a programmer is completely irrelevant to my post.

None of that's relevant whatsoever to anything I just said. Anything.

The only thing I said, was you're a hypocrite for telling me all I do is [to put it nicely] criticise others harshly with no leg to stand on, after which you went and did exactly that... and that's all my post said - the rest of it only agreed with you (to explain to others asking questions about it), based on the brief convo I had with him.

I'd really appreciate it if you'd actually bother to read posts before replying to them. Less confusion all around!
    use PM dude, dont flame in my topic plx

Quote Originally Posted by r4c3now View Post
    use PM dude, dont flame in my topic plx
    You have to learn take critism and comments to improve the server.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast