Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

V1534 Moradon The Resurrection[BETA]

This is a discussion on V1534 Moradon The Resurrection[BETA] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by twostars I think you need to learn to read, because I'm tired of repeating myself for your ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    I think you need to learn to read, because I'm tired of repeating myself for your sake. Nothing of what you just said has any relevance whatsoever to my post.

I never said anything about how long he's known the guy/him telling the truth, I never said he had any programming experience whatsoever - in fact I gave convo logs that stated otherwise, I said nothing about him fixing anything (rather, he wanted ME to fix stuff)... I never said his server was a good idea, in fact I told him otherwise *and pasted the relevant convo showing such*, and finally, I never bothered to care what would happen to the server, hence, his acceptance that the project's not going to work without a programmer is completely irrelevant to my post.

None of that's relevant whatsoever to anything I just said. Anything.

The only thing I said, was you're a hypocrite for telling me all I do is [to put it nicely] criticise others harshly with no leg to stand on, after which you went and did exactly that... and that's all my post said - the rest of it only agreed with you (to explain to others asking questions about it), based on the brief convo I had with him.

I'd really appreciate it if you'd actually bother to read posts before replying to them. Less confusion all around!
    dude, you should change your style of talking on these forums. You use too many complicated words even for those who knows English well, so of course many people can't understand what do you mean and what you are trying to say...

be a little bit easier

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato View Post
    dude, you should change your style of talking on these forums. You use too many complicated words even for those who knows English well, so of course many people can't understand what do you mean and what you are trying to say...

be a little bit easier
    thanx for comment dude.
    Last edited by r4c3now; 10-14-2012 at 02:09 PM.

Banned Member

bump for test

I am Timmeh Senior Member

be a little bit easier
    What did he possibly say that you didn't understand? O.o I would have been answered like that if I got a retarded response like he got too

Banned Member

bump again.

be a little bit easier
    In soviet russia You punch words..???

Yes????

be a little bit easier
    More like everybody should speak more sophisticated English than what is spoken on these forums right now.

screw you, gays xD

I think you need to learn to read, because I'm tired of repeating myself for your sake. Nothing of what you just said has any relevance whatsoever to my post.

I never said anything about how long he's known the guy/him telling the truth, I never said he had any programming experience whatsoever - in fact I gave convo logs that stated otherwise, I said nothing about him fixing anything (rather, he wanted ME to fix stuff)... I never said his server was a good idea, in fact I told him otherwise *and pasted the relevant convo showing such*, and finally, I never bothered to care what would happen to the server, hence, his acceptance that the project's not going to work without a programmer is completely irrelevant to my post.

None of that's relevant whatsoever to anything I just said. Anything.

The only thing I said, was you're a hypocrite for telling me all I do is [to put it nicely] criticise others harshly with no leg to stand on, after which you went and did exactly that... and that's all my post said - the rest of it only agreed with you (to explain to others asking questions about it), based on the brief convo I had with him.

I'd really appreciate it if you'd actually bother to read posts before replying to them. Less confusion all around!
    well, i havent read what u wrote after ur first sentence. thats true but it dont mean anything to me anymore and i dont really care what u say. we didnt do the same things. I know this guy but you dont know me and havent got any clue about me. So you have no right to talk about me as if you knew me so well.this gon be my last comment about ya. and please you also do not write anything related to me. thanks.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Phillips View Post
    well, i havent read what u wrote after ur first sentence. thats true but it dont mean anything to me anymore and i dont really care what u say. we didnt do the same things. I know this guy but you dont know me and havent got any clue about me. So you have no right to talk about me as if you knew me so well.this gon be my last comment about ya. and please you also do not write anything related to me. thanks.
    I think you are butthurt.
    iRaiden likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Phillips View Post
    Freedom of speech.

If you're advertising your server here, you're going to have people judging you and your server. You're just going to have to deal with it...

Freedom of speech.

If you're advertising your server here, you're going to have people judging you and your server. You're just going to have to deal with it...
    Twostars point is completely valid, if you come on someone else's topic talking about your own server, you're not going to get praised for it. Deal with it or take it to your own thread.

If this is 80cap how the guy in town on your screen have 81lv hm?? ...

I think he used some sort of a hack that shows you levels in the first place already or his char is just GM.
    I've seen it on euko forums tho,about the level show thingy.

Everyone is using R bug. Shame.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast