Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

FierceKo

This is a discussion on FierceKo within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Guide To FierceKo Before we continue on with the FierceKO Beta Guide, we would like to inform you that FierceKo ...
Page: 1

Default FierceKo

Guide To FierceKo
    Before we continue on with the FierceKO Beta Guide, we would like to inform you that FierceKo is a Farm/Pk server with a unique farm system. We are currently having a close beta to test out the rates and such as well as launching a beta. Notice during the beta, we will be listening to our players and making changes according to their suggestions.

Beginning the Journey at FierceKO!
    You’ll start off the server by farming for your beginning items, gold bars, beginner’s jewelries, shells, weapons, etc.
    - Worms will drop all the jewelries / gold bars (High Rate)
    - Keecons will be dropping your very own High Class Weapons [Raptor, Shard, Iron Bow, Elixir, etc.], and they’ll also be dropping shell pieces of all classes! (Low Rate)
    - FPS/Chitins of all classes will be dropped by Tyons, located in each nation (Normal Rate)
    Side notes;
    Most of the items dropped from worms / Keecons ARE NOT at 100% drop rate, so please note that. And if you have any suggestions on how they’re being drop or what is being drop please reply to this post, or PM the GM!

Farming!
    After obtaining your quest jewelries, gold, armor, weapons, etc. You are now ready to farm! There will be a couple sets of monsters in Moradon [Mindless [X], and Heartless [X], [X] representing that it is a farmable monster], and also a set in Colony zone!
    - Mindless : Warrior Earring, Rogue Earring, Mage Earring, and Cleric Earring [Low Rate]
    - Heartless : Ring of Courage, Ring of Magic, and Ring of Life [Very Low Rate]
    And if you are really looking for some serious farming, head to the Colony Zone (CZ) where drop rates for the monsters are at a greater drop rate! And they’ll be marked with a ‘[X]’ too!
    Side notes;
    Please do not ask for an increase in drop rates for the monsters, changed have been made for the drop rate percentages, there will be no changes to that, any time soon. Also Maps will be provided for where the monsters are located.

Upgrading!
    After farming, and getting your items, what are the percentage rates you may ask..
    - 100% to +8
    - .0005% to +9 // only way to make it +9 is to have a trina’s piece!
    Hint: No we are not greedy for money. Trina pieces will drop by killing the keeper during war! Which spices things up a bit. We are currently working on a way for priests and mages to get Trinas, suggestions are welcomed!
    - Jewelries max +1, everything trying to make after that will break!

Higher Class Weapons [Uniques]
    This server will be consisted of Cursed Weapons! Each weapon is dropped by a selected monster in Krowaz..

Cursed Weapons [Very, Very, Very, Very Low Rates]
    - Krowaz – Gab Shield
    - Minotaur – Nebiros
    - Cuff Binder – Wirinom
    - Giga Hammer – Baal
    - Lilime – Fulitol
    - Bone Dragon – WindForce
    - Deva Bird – Leonard
    - Knight of Betrayal – Raum
    - Cockatrice – Faun
    - Leech King – Molok

Side notes;
    These monsters will be like bosses. Low drop rate, and random spawn times. It will be like boss hunting in eslant.
    No curse weapons can be over +8 so it is still balanced.
    Also we have added a ticket system for people who can't complete in Krowaz but will still have a chance. That guide will be available on the website.

War
    Lunar war will be the same as USKO, same style, with 2 warders and 1 keeper per side.
    - Wars will be from 30-60mins [Depending on GM’s discretion]
    - Invasions will last for 30-45mins [Depending on GM’s discretion]
    - Killer of keeper will need to take a screen shot of him/her killing the Keeper of the opposing nation, and show the GM/Admin of server (just to be safe, most times there will be a gm watching the war and it is his responsibility to notice who kills the keeper), and they’ll receive a Trina’s Piece where they’ll be able to make a 100% success upgrade!

Events
    Gms will be entitled to make events. Although such events will most likely be twice a day throughout the day so that players of all timezones have a chance to participate (unlike some servers). NOTICE: Please do not worry about events that kill the whole point of the server. I have played many private servers and I also have experience in running servers. I will insure fair and non corrupt events.

Donations and Scrolls
    Scrolls will be dropped by all types of gavolts.
    We are currently not giving anything out to donators. We are only accepting donations from people who want to help support the server. We have no plans for PUS items currently and do not intend to. But we might add one if our players ask for it (probably take a vote).

I will help run this server. Some things i want you guys need to know is that this is our second server. Our first server was closed because owner found it was unsecure. This second time, we have made a pretty brand new server and the owner has a security system up. I think he said ebenzer or some crap. I just help run the server, nothing with the db.

This is my cousin's server so if there is corruption, i can run to his house and kick his ass so don't worry about that.

I've played some private servers so i invite people who have played with me to join. Ill be on orc side ;P.

Any Questions, Flame, or Suggestions will be welcomed... or until the flames get too out of hand.

cheers , insa, cookiemonsta, xelit3x,

KO Panel : Knight Online : Fierce

BETA STARTS FRIDAY!
    CURRENTLY CLOSED BETA<

DL WILL BE AVAILABLE 12 HOURS BEFORE BETA STARTS!
    Last edited by mistaleet; 06-29-2010 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Added Contact Info

mrdonuts

looks a lot different then all the other farm private server. Ill try it

Anyone who is tired of the lvl 70,72 stuff should come try this server.. *cough alpha cough*

insa is calling u.

noam4040

I'm coming,sounds really good!

Does the download link in the site is available?

he will put up the download link on the panel soon, he doesnt want to put it up now cuz we are finishing closed beta

EDIT : Sorry, the dl link is up on the panel
    Last edited by mistaleet; 07-01-2010 at 09:01 PM.

noam4040

can i have ur msn pl0x?

grrr so the thing i've downloaded its not the right cilent?

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

so basicly... be a sin or stay+8? kinda lame because any ko player with a bit exp on wars knows the keeper kill is by dmg ... meaning first drainer 90% of times get the kill -.- so your way of getting +9 is just lame either put not +9 at all or make it somehow everione can obtain it-.-
    about events they always ruin the server even if theres no corruption on them(most likely not true) jelous people will tell a gm is helping they "y " clan or the "z" player plus people who cant attend events are always screwed by lazy people-.- meaning kills the all point of the server...for someone who talks alot on ko experience you seem to have none.

and your explanations kinda sucky too...

"receive a Trina’s Piece where they’ll be able to make a 100% success upgrade!"

"- 100% to +8
    - .0005% to +9 // only way to make it +9 is to have a trina’s piece!"

so ok get trina to make +8 100%(which already is 100% w00t) or is it 100% to +9? (than its every sin with +9 items and rest with +8 w00t w00t)

i smell fail in this server but thats my opinion which worths pretty close to nothing atleast im sure it aint be worst than any born server xD

PKWarrior1

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    so basicly... be a sin or stay+8? kinda lame because any ko player with a bit exp on wars knows the keeper kill is by dmg ... meaning first drainer 90% of times get the kill -.- so your way of getting +9 is j..
    Okay perfectionist, no shit it's gonna be 100% for the damn upgrade to +9, it doesn't really matter if it is already 100% going to +8, the point was that their max upgrade is +8, and w/ trina's it'll make it 100% to +9, and there is no other way to make it +9 but that way. And the person who kills the keeper is determined by the last hit, smart one. Go cry somewhere else, stop bothering people. Thanks.

i smell fail in this server but thats my opinion which worths pretty close to nothing atleast im sure it aint be worst than any born server xD

get ur ass out of here tuga rofl. imma answer ur problems right now.

so basicly... be a sin or stay+8? kinda lame because any ko player with a bit exp on wars knows the keeper kill is by dmg ... meaning first drainer 90% of times get the kill -.- so your way of getting +9 is just lame either put not +9 at all or make it somehow everione can obtain it-.-
    trinas - if u read all the way, i said there will be ways for priest, mage, (add warriors too, i forgot) to gain trinas. im aware that rogues kill keepers almost 95% of the time.. duh?

about events they always ruin the server even if theres no corruption on them(most likely not true) jelous people will tell a gm is helping they "y " clan or the "z" player plus people who cant attend events are always screwed by lazy people-.- meaning kills the all point of the server...for someone who talks alot on ko experience you seem to have none.

events: 2 GMs per side, 3 of the GMs are family members (cousin, etc) and the other a close friend. I have been screwed over by events in private servers before, trust me. my events will probably give 1 trina piece away.

btw, i dont remember you being this harsh when we played with you in cypher.. *gasp!

PKWarrior1

This is a fun server.!

Quote Originally Posted by PKWarrior1 View Post
    And the person who kills the keeper is determined by the last hit, smart one
    oh u still live in the noobie land

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    oh u still live in the noobie land
    i think he does anyway another fail server... like every single server which will open soon ... i dont get the point of opening like around 6 servers at same time meaning instead of having 1 server with around 50-100 users we will have 6 dead servers

p.s- who are from cypher?Oo and you probably didnt play much with me on cypher because the people who did know im douche 24/7(atleast with people i know for long:P) anyway gl with server it will most likely fail because you releasing it in a rly bad time

noam4040

It's a really good server seriously!

It just need some changes with it rates,but it's really cool.

I've bring some of my friends,we will open a human clan.

Invite your friends ppl :P

Banned for scamming.

im coming lock your daughers away and keep a eye on your wife

I think its pretty good time, some people are getting sick of all the lvl 70 servers so they would probably try something new. btw, i said you were being more harsh than usual, no 1 ever said that you werent a douche

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast