Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Very close To Releasing Freshko To public beta!

This is a discussion on Very close To Releasing Freshko To public beta! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LoL at the name xD , to bad none of you are FRESH good luck you raging homos ~Trick...
Page: 4

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

LoL at the name xD , to bad none of you are FRESH

good luck you raging homos

~Trick

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    LoL at the name xD , to bad none of you are FRESH

good luck you raging homos

~Trick
    lol freshko ftw
    also, Im as fresh as can be son
    Last edited by griml2eaper; 07-10-2010 at 07:05 PM.

ozgurbay

hi i felt very happy when i saw your topics.cus i love myko and farmin xp and items by days. i will play on your server when it opens but pls make it harder cus if someone looks at the panel on second day he will see everyone is 70 lvl and full gear and he will think its too late and he will decide not to start at server.

-pls reduce drop rates and anvil rates and xp's.
    -we wanna be 70 lvl on 2 weeks by farmin nights and days hours by hours.
    -we wanna make pk as we are noob, hitting 200 dmg to enemy was very funny at the begining of the servers.
    -we were suprised when we saw master char and wearing shell pls dun make auto master i will be priest but i want this altough being master priest is the hardest master.
    -we dun want to see full gear on 2nd day of the server.
    -old players, experinced players that know myko well, should have privilege.

btw im turkish but i got tired of turk serverz i wanna play a good server with good player.pls make harder this server and we will come 4 ppl who know english(not too much) :P
    (sry 4 my bad english )
    i will be waiting for relasing

ozgurbay

ah 1 more thing if u use pavlow db check human raven harpy slot at asga there is a goblin partiche slot that %100 drop glave +8 iron neck +3 iron belt +3 etc. check the 9999 item code on your db also

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ozgurbay View Post
    hi i felt very happy when i saw your topics.cus i love myko and farmin xp and items by days. i will play on your server when it opens but pls make it harder cus if someone looks at the panel on second day he will see everyone is 70 lvl and full gear and he will think its too late and he will decide not to start at server.

-we wanna make pk as we are noob, hitting 200 dmg to enemy was very funny at the begining of the servers.
    -we were suprised when we saw master char and wearing shell pls dun make auto master i will be priest but i want this altough being master priest is the hardest master.

btw im turkish but i got tired of turk serverz i wanna play a good server with good player.pls make harder this server and we will come 4 ppl who know english(not too much) :P
    (sry 4 my bad english )
    lol priest master is 2nd easiest after mage lol ... anyway thats not WE thats you...most people dont wanna spend HOURS AND HOURS leveling they wanna get fast max lvl and fast +7 items so they can pk and in free time farm for +8/9 items and better accesories still thats not what everione wants but thats what big majority looks for in KO since KO is all about PK

@grim could you anwser my question on previous page

ozgurbay

playing at hard servers reminds old days those good days

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    my opinion which doesnt count much ... 1 question more

will it be auto-master? i think it should because it will be really hard for new players to get mastered which will suck

and idea about money make pots really cheap/bus's too and dm's dropping only gold coins at 30% rate or so and than you could make Auction's where you'd sell some items to the highest bid from some not overpowered items for example 21gb that way im sure you'd see people selling uniques and +8 items on market and the money after being used to buy that item would be gone meaning the princes aint really get much high (i think my idea is a bit confusing if you dont get it i can try re-write with a proper english)
    your English is just fine understand everything

About auto master, well i was thinking if we do make master we will make it ez to farm and get it.

About the market section/pots/bus, Well what i was thinking is just increase the drop rate on dm's make dm's easy enough to be able to solo but not to easy to where if ur in party you WOULD make a bunch of money, also will be doing some custom bosses probably 2 that spawn every 4-6 hours in cz bowl that drop 10gb's and chance of special unique *Haven't decided how much it will drop yet* or the spawn rate... maybe just every restart *

@theturkishguy...sorry dont remember ur account name :P
    sorry bro but more ppl would prefer using my method then using that one
    i don't want players to spend WEEKS UPON WEEKS 24/7 grinding just to be lvl 70
    Even tho i have no plans to ever let our server shut down, EVEN if we get hacked and ddos attacked will always have backup's on 3 diff comps. also, i didn't just copy some guide off snoxd or used some random panel and db.. everything we have is custom from our developer Jay <3 you jay!!

playing at hard servers reminds old days those good days
    would like this server to be just like those good old fun days
    :P

Update: having problems with our domain host or already would have released forums and panel for everyone to see.

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    Update: having problems with our domain host or already would have released forums and panel for everyone to see.
    Let me know if you need any help..

-EniGmA-

(sry 4 my bad english )
    +1

IF this is gonna be a Farm Server, then make it a little hard. Who wanna play a server with ppl full +8? Make +7 to +8 > 5-7% Max. I like the servers where everyone knows the name of the rogue with the first md+8, the first glave+8. Dont make ppl get full gear in 1 week or less cuz you wont get new ppl. I have a Lan Center with 10+ friends who love this game, and we are looking for a new farm server, so please dont ruin it.

ngojceta

i will play on your server when it opens but pls make it harder cus if someone looks at the panel on second day he will see everyone is 70 lvl and full gear and he will think its too late and he will decide not to start at server.
    ofc nobody will think it's too late to start seeing a server has been out for 2 days lol.

anyway, is there going to be a castle bowl?

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    your English is just fine understand everything

About auto master, well i was thinking if we do make master we will make it ez to farm and get it.

About the market section/pots/bus, Well what i was thinking is just increase the drop rate on dm's make dm's easy enough to be able to solo but not to easy to where if ur in party you WOULD make a bunch of money, also will be doing some custom bosses probably 2 that spawn every 4-6 hours in cz bowl that drop 10gb's and chance of special unique *Haven't decided how much it will drop yet* or the spawn rate... maybe just every restart *
    DROPPING 10gb's is just insanly high making market fail... if money is hard to get and has some more uses than just pots/scrolls people will spend some time merching good stuff in order to get money...if u make a boss drop 10gbs you will see people selling shells+7 for 700m or so which is kinda lmae and dont add special uniques/weaps the stats on those "special items" are so fcking lame bf/ft/normal uniques/items are just enough (maybe add ED items later on so people got new stuff to farm when they bored) and MMO's not meant to play solo so dont make dm's hard....if people wanna farm them than get someone to help doing it

if you dont make it auto-master try atleast adding a quest where you have to farm an certain number of items to turn in for master item if you wanna make an custom boss make it so they drop FT chests and high class items+6 at decent rate and +7 at very low rate

and about people getting set +8 items well you can always farm to try get an weap+9 which will make loads diff or make +8 items to try trade for uniques to make +1/2

btw you probably didnt notice i commented your faq and had few questions there too if you could please anwser those too ^^
    Last edited by Darktuga; 07-10-2010 at 08:01 PM.

Banned for scamming.

i prefer hard servers, they tent to last a lot longer. I like to geta sence of achievment by working for my gear and lvl, not easy 1 week full gear and lvl 70, gets boring and look for another server.

I would like half exp 60 -70
    NO auto masters - farm items

And ye its ace to be like the only guy with +8 them are the days....

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    i prefer hard servers, they tent to last a lot longer. I like to geta sence of achievment by working for my gear and lvl, not easy 1 week full gear and lvl 70, gets boring and look for another server.

I would like half exp 60 -70
    NO auto masters - farm items

And ye its ace to be like the only guy with +8 them are the days....

oh rly?Oo tell me 1 hard server that has lasted.... KI not that hard first day there was loads of mds+8/glaves around... last hard server i played was SexyKO and didnt rly last long...after 2 week of the server the only rly high class item that was there was a shard+8 i made... sold it for 30$ xD server closed 3 days after because old players were leaving an new players werent comming because to hard to begin what people want is to 1hit new players which will quit and look for a new private at end every hard private ends with 20 top geared users pking on atrosses riotes or vsing friends in arena

p.s- im really bored i should start doing anything else than keep checking this dam forum Oo

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast