Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Very close To Releasing Freshko To public beta!

This is a discussion on Very close To Releasing Freshko To public beta! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; These are just applications hes not gonna pick all these gms lol... he might pick 1 or 2....
Page: 3

JohnLovesJesus

These are just applications hes not gonna pick all these gms lol... he might pick 1 or 2.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLovesJesus View Post
    These are just applications hes not gonna pick all these gms lol... he might pick 1 or 2.

thats still 8gms... which is to much more gm doesnt meaning except more corruption

ngojceta

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    *(Looking for a few more Trusties, all gm's will be watched very closely.. any unknown boss events or item injects We will get a txt msg sent to our phone..)
    I don't see a reason to panic

Banned for scamming.

whens is very close

and are all users playing GM?

these severs are lucky to get 20 online in off peak times, 8 of which are playing GM hmmm .....

ngojceta

any news on when the server will be up?

i see that no mader how many gms a server can still not be cerupt and be nice so if you dont want to play dont post here or you just trying to get posts

Nice to see you got ur server up grim
    Too bad i got school and coulnt participate..
    Good Luck !

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    havent started and i smell fail already LOL to many gms
    lol just taking in peoples app's haven't told anyone other then the original ppl already picked out
    and would like to say sorry guys ran into a few patches running threw and fixing :\
    shouldn't be no longer then about a day
    ill finish the forums tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    thats still 8gms... which is to much more gm doesnt meaning except more corruption
    would like to point out, that just because those ppl say there gm's dont mean they plan to play 24/7... like 1 - 2 hours a day
    and reason there gm's is because they were apart of my old error clan have trusted them forever and that was pretty much the ppl who helped run the clan..
    Trying to actually have our server have 1 - 2 gms online at all times :P

JohnLovesJesus

keep the good work up my friend

would like to point out, that just because those ppl say there gm's dont mean they plan to play 24/7... like 1 - 2 hours a day
    and reason there gm's is because they were apart of my old error clan have trusted them forever and that was pretty much the ppl who helped run the clan..
    Trying to actually have our server have 1 - 2 gms online at all times :P
    than keep the people you know and trust and dont ask for randoms... been many privates to know people want gm powers to farm own class-.- ... or if you make them gm's take them away the 30k dmg and being able to summon mobs only allow them to help people with anwsers and banning cheaters else corrupted server for sure-.-

ok grim a server ran by all you fags would be pretty cool, you actually got my attention in this and i miss jaime's voice in vent (no gay, well...maybe a lil haha) but your description of your server is well, little to none. So lemme kinda make a FAQ you can answer.

1. What KO version will this be based on? KE/ROFD/NEW MORA/CHAOS or pieces of all? If its a combination will your client be capable of handling it?
    2. Is this server intended as a PK only server?
    3. How will the item/drop system work?
    4. What will be the anvil rates/max?
    5. What ingame events (if any) will your server feature
    6. Will there be a powerup store?
    7. How will the xp system work?
    8. What (if any) newly introduced items in KO will be available in your server
    9. What will be the standard method of player support?
    10. Will future updates/patches ever be introduced to include more items/features in the game?
    11. Will there be minorheal cooldown? (Huge question for all sins :P)
    12. Is there a forum?
    13. When is the expected release date of the beta, and the live release?
    14. Why are u homo?

Thats bout all i can think of as far as ?'s

I hate typing so pm me ur vent or come to mine so i can talk to ya about ideas of what id do, maybe you'll like some GL with the server baba, ill help ya any way i can

snipes

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    ok grim a server ran by all you fags would be pretty cool, you actually got my attention in this and i miss jaime's voice in vent (no gay, well...maybe a lil haha) but your description of your server is well, little to none. So lemme kinda make a FAQ you can answer.

1. What KO version will this be based on? KE/ROFD/NEW MORA/CHAOS or pieces of all? If its a combination will your client be capable of handling it?
    2. Is this server intended as a PK only server?
    3. How will the item/drop system work?
    4. What will be the anvil rates/max?
    5. What ingame events (if any) will your server feature
    6. Will there be a powerup store?
    7. How will the xp system work?
    8. What (if any) newly introduced items in KO will be available in your server
    9. What will be the standard method of player support?
    10. Will future updates/patches ever be introduced to include more items/features in the game?
    11. Will there be minorheal cooldown? (Huge question for all sins :P)
    12. Is there a forum?
    13. When is the expected release date of the beta, and the live release?
    14. Why are u homo?

Thats bout all i can think of as far as ?'s

I hate typing so pm me ur vent or come to mine so i can talk to ya about ideas of what id do, maybe you'll like some GL with the server baba, ill help ya any way i can

snipes
    Yah typed that up pretty fast, but okay here we go!
    1. It is based on files 1298 ( but we added bf and fele cave)
    2. No i dont want it to be JUST PK i would like it light farm also.. it will be really easy to level up to lvl 65 after that im going to adjust the each level up just a bit and make exp cut so it will take like 1 - 2 hours each level in like stone golems or few other added on features * stone golems are put where booro spawns in usko are*
    3. The item drop hasn't been fully decided yet but most likley uniques will drop just a tiny bit more then usko if not real close to the same, shells will be made at + 4 +5 and sometimes +6 on a special monster we will add in cz, to create more pk:P
    4.ANVIL RATES WILL BE
    1-4 100%
    +5 70%
    +6 50%
    +7 20%
    +8 15%
    +9 .50%
    +10 .001 % :P just to let ppl try when they quit rofl

5. we have a few in mind but alot would be gm wars,boss events,special cz events all kinds of stuff.. will also be doing events on forum ppl who come up with event idea's and we use it will be rewarded with an item.

6. Yes there is a power up store in our panel
    7.like i kinda explained it will be ez to lvl 65 then get just a tiny bit harder each level NOT ALOT the highest would be like going to 69 and 70 would take like an hour or something along those lines:P
    8.We will have our own personal items and personal armor that none of you have seen before*In the middle of doing this so will come back and post a topic in our forums*

9. Player support will be very high if not the best!! I will be Releasing a phone number just for player's to txt (might try and get a program that will let you be on your computer and text my phone) Already have something that allows me to see a txt from every cheater that our server scans

10. yes there will be patches that we will add on, we will do a community vote first before adding anything new!

11. Well i haven't put much thought into it, i hate to kill the rogues minor WE might adjust the sins minor cooldown depending on a community vote, as of right now its not cool'ed down but we also might reduce rogue ap and not take away cooldown but like said we will have a vote on the matter.

12. Yes, there is a forum in the middle of fixing it and its taking longer then expected. Due to internet issues at my house

13. Well the expected beta release was yesterday but we have to move the date tell probably the 11th So tomorrow ill let you guys start beta

14. I plead the 5th

Oke I iz be gm, I in old Error, pick me.

H 1. It is based on files 1298 ( but we added bf and fele cave) (how will BF be like? dropping frags or items? it will be daily event or 24/7 open? will it have ultima too? if soo how will you get to ultima)

4.ANVIL RATES WILL BE
    1-4 100%
    +5 70%
    +6 50%
    +7 20%
    +8 15%
    +9 .50%(i think it should be 1%:P)
    +10 .001 % :P just to let ppl try when they quit rofl (even if its .001% i think it should be removed if by some miracle someone does make a +10 everyone will say it was injected)

5. we have a few in mind but alot would be gm wars,boss events,special cz events all kinds of stuff.. will also be doing events on forum ppl who come up with event idea's and we use it will be rewarded with an item. (hmm i just think there shouldnt rly be any boss events if people want uniques they should just boss check for them because most times the ones that are strong already are the ones that get the bosses during the events...even if its not in cz and if you really wanna make the boss event you should advertise it on forum some time before do it and do it in EMC/LUF and spread bosses around all the map so everione got a chance)

6. Yes there is a power up store in our panel (what items will be there)

8.We will have our own personal items and personal armor that none of you have seen before*In the middle of doing this so will come back and post a topic in our forums* (i think no1 really likes this kinda personal items cuz they always to much overpowered and kinda ruin pk)

9. Player support will be very high if not the best!! I will be Releasing a phone number just for player's to txt (might try and get a program that will let you be on your computer and text my phone) Already have something that allows me to see a txt from every cheater that our server scans (i dont think you should give your cell phone number or else you asking for being bothered 24/7 and seriouly dont do it for your own sake xD)

11. Well i haven't put much thought into it, i hate to kill the rogues minor WE might adjust the sins minor cooldown depending on a community vote, as of right now its not cool'ed down but we also might reduce rogue ap and not take away cooldown but like said we will have a vote on the matter. (dont do it... rogues are already weak true they pwn in vs but seriouly in every private i played with cap 70 rogues died really easy agaist warrior plus few dd's and they already are crap .... making them worst = fail class)

my opinion which doesnt count much ... 1 question more

will it be auto-master? i think it should because it will be really hard for new players to get mastered which will suck

and idea about money make pots really cheap/bus's too and dm's dropping only gold coins at 30% rate or so and than you could make Auction's where you'd sell some items to the highest bid from some not overpowered items for example 21gb that way im sure you'd see people selling uniques and +8 items on market and the money after being used to buy that item would be gone meaning the princes aint really get much high (i think my idea is a bit confusing if you dont get it i can try re-write with a proper english)
    Last edited by Darktuga; 07-10-2010 at 07:59 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast