Very Interesting discussion.

This is a discussion on Very Interesting discussion. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; On behalf of all sever owners who is willing to publicly discuss some private server issues here I am. Let’s ...
Page: 1

Default Very Interesting discussion.

On behalf of all sever owners who is willing to publicly discuss some private server issues here I am.

Let’s brainstorm some ideas solutions that would benefit all of us as players and server managers.

Question : How To keep people in bowl , every unique person for at least 4-5 hours.

Requirements:

1. People / person must have fun - (most important rule)
    2. Server progression shouldn’t be boosted by more then 5%.
    3. inflation must not be more then the income of gold coins and natural gold income from monsters. When drop rate of Gold coin (10%) and only in cz.
    4. Minimal gap between top 5 clans on each side .

twostars tried this a decade ago,it failed miserably. Dont bother.

Sometimes you need 1 try to succeed sometimes 1000 , you will never find out if you don’t try.
    Also not talking about twostsrts idea of open source project. More like server managing and economics inside the game. Server owners would understand me.

one idea was that keep a collection race active all day and make it repeatable so people can pk and do it whenver they want, sadly i never seen a server even try it

Well if we run Cr all day, server will be flooded with items and gold too fast.
    1. ConstAnt inflation of gold. Everyday items on merchant will be raised in price.
    2. Market will be flooded with items too quick and they will have no value, people will want constantly increase the quality of rewards. Otherwise they won’t even come to cz.

Quote Originally Posted by ZionKo View Post
    Well if we run Cr all day, server will be flooded with items and gold too fast.
    1. ConstAnt inflation of gold. Everyday items on merchant will be raised in price.
    2. Market will be flooded with items too quick and they will have no value, people will want constantly increase the quality of rewards. Otherwise they won’t even come to cz.
    never said the rewards should be op, ofc they should be watched and limited, its so people pk