Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

VetKo | Beta (Alpha) #Developing while playing..

This is a discussion on VetKo | Beta (Alpha) #Developing while playing.. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Former08 Mostlikely you having fun on your server,but its definetly not a server that could get published ...
Page: 3

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Quote Originally Posted by Former08 View Post
    Mostlikely you having fun on your server,but its definetly not a server that could get published on the scene.
    Quote Originally Posted by krytter View Post
    thanks for your comment without prejudice. I'm pretty sure you know the best.

Regards
    Ofcourse i know the best,we see what happens.. I'm not here becouse i hate you,but just giving a good based opinition. /Edit - I don't even know you or your server in general.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by krytter View Post
    sorry for the late reply;

well, first of all you are the most difficult person to explain something about this subject (well it's like making a math seminar in a room which is full of math professors). Being as a new ceng(mostly cs edu.) student (really new, just started) there are lots of troubles(calculus/eng/ceng stuff(soon)) that I had to deal. As you said we are new to psko orgy. krytter, as being one of the two coders of our developer team I'm the %50 of the db, coding etc stuff.If I were twostars (having your knowladge), I'll definetely continue to developing server. But while I'm coping with real life problems I cannot develop myself in this no-future section.(being a script kiddie is not for me.) And I can't struggle for the work I've done before because of idiots. Actually I won't make any explanations about leaking, yeah maybe it'll LOL you as it lolled "ilovemyko1". To sum up, I don't have enough time and patience to deal with degrading. Maybe it's better to finish this project while it's in beta, I can't see any reasons for wasting players time. Thanks to all players who played our beta with patience, and thank you and your site (snoxd.net)for being an awesome resource about PSKO thing.(yeah sorry, delayed credits.)

Regards.

~PM me with your beta and Pk server nickname, gifts are waiting you !.
    See you never mentioned real life problems lol... you said that something got leaked so you will make a pvp server.. nothing that YOU had leaked could cause you not to be able to make a farm server anymore lol..

failed or server down?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123